VP Harris admits “Bidenomics” a failure: “Most Americans $400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy “

What's the other side of the story? That she didn't say it? Have at it.
She was talking about a condition that existed before Biden got into office (and I posted examples), and Fox made it about "Bidenomics".

I guess you don't see that, and I'm not surprised. Then you're going to blame global inflation on Biden, and I'm not surprised about that, either.

Believe what you will.

She was talking about a condition that existed before Biden got into office (and I posted examples), and Fox made it about "Bidenomics".

I guess you don't see that, and I'm not surprised. Then you're going to blame global inflation on Biden, and I'm not surprised about that, either.

Believe what you will.
Are you so stupid you don’t know the word “are” is present tense? If she was talking about the past she would have used “were”, Simp.

Work on your lying cuz you suck at it.

Are you so stupid you don’t know the word “are” is present tense? If she was talking about the past she would have used “were”, Simp.

It's both, Einstein.

God damn. You people are in rapid decay.

The only people who call everyone else "liars", are themselves so dishonest, nothing they say can be believed. You think because you lie about everything, everyone else does too. And you would be wrong.

The only people who call everyone else "liars", are themselves so dishonest, nothing they say can be believed. You think because you lie about everything, everyone else does too. And you would be wrong.
So you don’t comprehend simple English.

I’m shocked. SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

They assume that everyone else is as dishonest and hateful as they are.

Nope.

A record number of people are worse off today then they were prior to xiden taking office

Things have no improved

Link?

Biden's Child Tax Benefits, which Republicans cancelled, lifted millions out of poverty. The effects of the Inflation Reduction Act, just started kicking in this year, and ditto the Infrastructure Act.

Seniors are not better off because our incomes are not keeping pace with inflation, but I knew that would happen when I retired, which is why I made an effort to live "below my means". So I had wiggle room when inflation started to be a factor.

Link?

Biden's Child Tax Benefits, which Republicans cancelled, lifted millions out of poverty. The effects of the Inflation Reduction Act, just started kicking in this year, and ditto the Infrastructure Act.

Seniors are not better off because our incomes are not keeping pace with inflation, but I knew that would happen when I retired, which is why I made an effort to live "below my means". So I had wiggle room when inflation started to be a factor.
Explain how your imaginary “Biden child tax credit” that Republicans cancelled lifted MILLIONS out of poverty.

While you are at it, link us up to this credit and the numbers showing it lifted millions out of poverty.

This is where the lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit tells me to just Google it. Happens every time her lies are exposed.

Explain how your imaginary “Biden child tax credit” that Republicans cancelled lifted MILLIONS out of poverty.

While you are at it, link us up to this credit and the numbers showing it lifted millions out of poverty.

This is where the lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit tells me to just Google it. Happens every time her lies are exposed.

You can google it asshole. You don't read links. You just demand links and call people liars. You get NOTHING.

Forum List

Back