VP STACEY ABRAMS!!!!! Biden retires 2020, PRESIDENT ABRAMS! Yes, I will vote for this

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
I wanted Bernie BUT if Biden names Stacey Abrams VP he has my vote. Hes got some mental issues sadly and he’ll probably retire after 2 years. So, its kinda a good thing bc now he/we can just pick the 2022-2024 president by naming HER as VP.

Stacey Abrams is an outstanding pick. Shes talented and smart. Shes a woman of color. Shes a fighter. She would restore so much intellect and honor in the Oval Office.

She aced Yale Law School in only 12 months!!!! Normally takes 2-3 years. If it wasnt for Republican voter suppression she would OFFICIALLY be the Governor of Georgia. We all know the truth.

Mr. Biden....pick Stacey Abrams.
Have a great 2 years, then retire to enjoy your legacy.
And the 1st female president will lead us to 2024, and then, she’ll win the 2025-2029 term

There were some sidesteps and exaggerations from Biden, but in the age of Trump, everyone else’s misrepresentations seem so tiny by comparison

Laugh all you want. They laughed at Trump.

Abrams is 3x smarter and 10x more honest, compassionate and innovative.

I wanted Bernie BUT if Biden names Stacey Abrams VP he has my vote. Hes got some mental issues sadly and he’ll probably retire after 2 years. So, its kinda a good thing bc now he/we can just pick the 2022-2024 president by naming HER as VP.

Stacey Abrams is an outstanding pick. Shes talented and smart. Shes a woman of color. Shes a fighter. She would restore so much intellect and honor in the Oval Office.

She aced Yale Law School in only 12 months!!!! Normally takes 2-3 years. If it wasnt for Republican voter suppression she would OFFICIALLY be the Governor of Georgia. We all know the truth.

And the 1st female president will lead us to 2024, and then, she’ll win the 2025-2029 term
I agree with you. I sincerely hope Biden picks her for VP.

Please list Jabba The Hut's Political accomplishments, specifically Bills she created and got passed in to Law.
upload_2020-3-16_15-42-21.jpeg

jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4cccaec1168.jpg

Last edited:

No Status Quo Joe for me thanks.

This is THE biggest mistake Creepy Sleepy Groper Senile Joe has made. IF he wins the primary, he's guaranteed a win for Trump in November. I truly believed Joe COULDN'T get any dumber, he just DID.

Is she the next Obama too?

So you are saying the only way Abrams becomes President is if Biden picks her as his running mate, out of sheer hate for President Trump people vote for Biden, Biden becomes President, and not long after Biden is diagnosed with dementia and unable to serve as President (or he is arrested for extortion due to his videotaped confession) ....

:lmao:

This is THE biggest mistake Creepy Sleepy Groper Senile Joe has made. IF he wins the primary, he's guaranteed a win for Trump in November. I truly believed Joe COULDN'T get any dumber, he just DID.
Yeah, a black woman? Trumpies are gonna lose their shit all over again.

I rather she didn't. She has unfinished business to conclude here in Georgia and it would be sending a bad signal to progressives if she were to align with such an establishment hack.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I rather she didn't. She has unfinished business to conclude here in Georgia and it would be sending a bad signal to progressives if she were to align with such an establishment hack.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
That's what the DNC would like to, and exists to, diffuse; the will of the people.

Forum List

Back