VP STACEY ABRAMS!!!!! Biden retires 2020, PRESIDENT ABRAMS! Yes, I will vote for this

I wanted Bernie BUT if Biden names Stacey Abrams VP he has my vote. Hes got some mental issues sadly and he’ll probably retire after 2 years. So, its kinda a good thing bc now he/we can just pick the 2022-2024 president by naming HER as VP.

Stacey Abrams is an outstanding pick. Shes talented and smart. Shes a woman of color. Shes a fighter. She would restore so much intellect and honor in the Oval Office.

She aced Yale Law School in only 12 months!!!! Normally takes 2-3 years. If it wasnt for Republican voter suppression she would OFFICIALLY be the Governor of Georgia. We all know the truth.

Mr. Biden....pick Stacey Abrams.
Have a great 2 years, then retire to enjoy your legacy.
And the 1st female president will lead us to 2024, and then, she’ll win the 2025-2029 term
This is THE biggest mistake Creepy Sleepy Groper Senile Joe has made. IF he wins the primary, he's guaranteed a win for Trump in November. I truly believed Joe COULDN'T get any dumber, he just DID.
Yeah, a black woman? Trumpies are gonna lose their shit all over again.
They haven't stopped shatting themselves yet.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I wanted Bernie BUT if Biden names Stacey Abrams VP he has my vote. Hes got some mental issues sadly and he’ll probably retire after 2 years. So, its kinda a good thing bc now he/we can just pick the 2022-2024 president by naming HER as VP.

Stacey Abrams is an outstanding pick. Shes talented and smart. Shes a woman of color. Shes a fighter. She would restore so much intellect and honor in the Oval Office.

She aced Yale Law School in only 12 months!!!! Normally takes 2-3 years. If it wasnt for Republican voter suppression she would OFFICIALLY be the Governor of Georgia. We all know the truth.

And the 1st female president will lead us to 2024, and then, she’ll win the 2025-2029 term
This is THE biggest mistake Creepy Sleepy Groper Senile Joe has made. IF he wins the primary, he's guaranteed a win for Trump in November. I truly believed Joe COULDN'T get any dumber, he just DID.
Yeah, a black woman? Trumpies are gonna lose their shit all over again.
They haven't stopped shatting themselves yet.

Since Obama, he will live on and haunt many for generations. And they scoff that he was someone's "magic negro".

Apparently so.

I'm sure Biden appreciates your bossy-boss advice and would take it to heart if his faulty brain wasn't going to twist it up within 2 minutes.

That someone would vote for some brain damaged, out of it, kid sniffin, corrupt asshole like Biden just shows what they think of their country and there is no love for it.

And by the way... why in the holy hell would "Shes a woman of color" matter? Are you serious? Is that a requisite for the job?

If Biden has "mental issues" why nominate him at all? Why not just nominate this Abrams broad for President?

I'm sure Biden appreciates your bossy-boss advice and would take it to heart if his faulty brain wasn't going to twist it up within 2 minutes.

That someone would vote for some brain damaged, out of it, kid sniffin, corrupt asshole like Biden just shows what they think of their country and there is no love for it.

And by the way... why in the holy hell would "Shes a woman of color" matter? Are you serious? Is that a requisite for the job?

The people will pick one of our two brain damaged, out of it, kid sniffing/focking, corrupt assholes offered up by the power structure as "choice".

If Biden has "mental issues" why nominate him at all? Why not just nominate this Abrams broad for President?
The DNC, keep up.

I rather she didn't. She has unfinished business to conclude here in Georgia and it would be sending a bad signal to progressives if she were to align with such an establishment hack.

She is the same as any Prog. bullshit and no answers. Complain about the rich and tax the peasants who act more responsible. In Florida, Orange County and Orlando elected the husband/wife Demings team. With the theme parks and retirees still moving in, the high taxes have not hit. If the retirees stop and the theme parks revenues plateau, the answers will be the same as any Prog would do. People would be fools to not do an exodus from that. The taxes were rising anyway as the wasted billions and billions of dollars have accrued in corruption and sadly, a percentage of people who do not give a damn no matter how much is spent.

So much lies and garbage, I don't know where to begin.

You do realize that THIS is 2020, right? So your thread title would have Biden retire before the election?

They are leaking that she could be Biden's VP pick to get Black votes. She has not held a position in office higher than Representative in the Georgia house. She is not qualified to be VP, and if Biden is elected and picks someone else, he'll just say she was 'in the running' but in the end he didn't feel she was ready yet.

Just another dirty Joe Biden political move.

No one informed you yet?

Biden will lose. The democratic party sacrifice...

Too fat and way too ugly.

Please list Jabba The Hut's Political accomplishments, specifically Bills she created and got passed in to Law.
View attachment 312817
jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4cccaec1168.jpg
Abrams's first major action as minority leader was to cooperate with Republican governor Nathan Deal's administration to reform the HOPE Scholarship program. She co-sponsored the 2011 legislation that preserved the HOPE program by decreasing the scholarship amount paid to Georgia students and funded a 1% low-interest loan program for students.[18]

According to Time magazine, Abrams "can credibly boast of having single-handedly stopped the largest tax increase in Georgia history."[19] In 2011 Abrams argued that a Republican proposal to cut income taxes while increasing a tax on cable service would lead to a net increase in taxes paid by most people.[19] She performed an analysis of the bill that showed that 82% of Georgians would see net tax increases, and left a copy of the analysis on the desk of every house legislator.[19] The bill subsequently failed.[19]

Abrams also worked with Deal on criminal-justice reforms that reduced prison costs without increasing crime,[19] and with Republicans on the state's biggest-ever public transportation funding package.[19]

Stacey Abrams - Wikipedia

You're welcome.

Question for Sleepy Joe: Considering your age and rapidly-diminishing mental capacity, should you not be looking for the best, most qualified, most capable VP pick available, and not seeking to mollify some pathetic special interest group with a token nomination?

As for Stacey Abrams, she would be a fine pick as far as Trump supporters are concerned. She adds not a single vote to his total, and can easily be dismissed as a totally unqualified pretender who perpetuates the ridiculous fiction - with no supporting evidence whatsoever - that she had the last election stolen from her. "Sore Loser." Great credential!

Forum List

Back