VW To Recognize UAW Workers In Tennessee

Oh good, something else Joe doesn't know anything about.

Joe, auto manufacturers have relied on outside sources for parts for decades. In some cases they may own part of the company that builds their parts, but not always.

Do you really think that in 1965 Ford build EVERY single piece of the Ford Mustang in house? They did not.

Actually, the reverse of what you believe is true, in the 80s auto manufactures started utilizing vertical integration which meant they started buying the companies that they were getting the various parts from .

In fact, having these companies and being able to sell them off is what kept Ford from having to take a bailout like GM and Chrysler did.

Guy, I work in manufacturing, i know more about it than you do. IN fact, company I currently work for provides components to the Auto Industry.

But, yes, the problem is - in part - that they had all these retirees they didn't put money aside for.

Joe, just two weeks ago you told me you were self employed writing resumes, now you wish us to believe you are in the auto parts manufacturing business?

Son, there is no reason to lie to us, just be who you are.

...and show up drunk (which they STILL do), and fuck up jobs, and sometimes sabotage things to make their jobs easier, general uncaring work (like finding a roach clip under the carpet, or a glove jammed between a frame & truck bed)

Oh, my Gosh, a roach clip under the carpet? The horror of it all.

Yeah, because EVERYONE does their best work while baked!

Dude, just stop. Your idiocy long ago ceased to be amusing and has since gone from tiresome to merely pathetic.

Joe, just two weeks ago you told me you were self employed writing resumes, now you wish us to believe you are in the auto parts manufacturing business?

actually, I do both, if you've paid attention.

The Resume business is a sideline.

And I pity anyone unfortunate to get one from you...

A resume written by Joe

Mike+Leach+Resume.png

Yeah, all those folks who got better paying jobs, those poor bastards.

That's probably an excused absence you are talking about, not a "no show"

Its only unreasonable to a lazy fuck such as yourself.

I found an example, you made some bullshit excuse over it, go fuck yourself.

You found an example that was bullshit. Nowhere in the article did it say how often they had noshows or how endemic the problem was. (I'm guessing, not very, those CTA jobs are SWEET. )

and another standard JoeBlow tactic, dismiss what he can't refute.

That's probably an excused absence you are talking about, not a "no show"

Its only unreasonable to a lazy fuck such as yourself.

I found an example, you made some bullshit excuse over it, go fuck yourself.

You found an example that was bullshit. Nowhere in the article did it say how often they had noshows or how endemic the problem was. (I'm guessing, not very, those CTA jobs are SWEET. )

and another standard JoeBlow tactic, dismiss what he can't refute.

The article refuted itself when it admitted the state had inadequately funded the CTA and had been doing so for years.

Forum List

Back