Wacky Steve King: One side has 8 trillion bullets, the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

What would lefties do without Media Matters? Since the side that "didn't know what bathroom to use" was probably the Confederates what seems to be the problem for the left? The freaking left wing hypocrites want to tear down every reference to the losing side in the Civil War but they become offended about a snide throw away remark that criticizes the Confederacy? Maybe Hungarian born Huffington (who sounds like ZA ZA Gabor) has the American Civil War confused with the Hungarian revolution.
dude the left still don't know they own the kkk.

One side is elderly whites like Stephen King, the other side is mostly everyone else.
While King is not one of my favorites he has what (recent politicians) the dems have been putting out beat hands down.
I totally understand.

Because your kind hates inclusion and diversity and equal rights.

So of course you are going to admire a racist, like Steve King.

There’s a reason Republicans see the confederate flag as their flag.
you believe in diversity? then why do you wish harm to white supremacists? do you know what the word even means? how is that any different than what the white supremacist want? just trying to educate your stupid ass. you're welcome.

One side is elderly whites like Stephen King, the other side is mostly everyone else.
While King is not one of my favorites he has what (recent politicians) the dems have been putting out beat hands down.
I totally understand.

Because your kind hates inclusion and diversity and equal rights.

So of course you are going to admire a racist, like Steve King.

There’s a reason Republicans see the confederate flag as their flag.
Your reading comprehension skills fail miserably don't they? I won't ever agree with people who desire to allow the destruction of this country through divisive crap like you are trying to pawn off with that type statement. I don't believe the majority will either regardless of their personal life choices, their color, or their sex. It is not a sin to be white, black, brown, red or whatever but it sure is when you start making up shit about people as you try to push an agenda for someone to like you even when you are an ass and a dumb one at that.
It's as simple as black and white. Only this time, it's "certain whites" on one side and "everyone else" on the other.

The reason it's "certain whites" is because Republicans don't like gays and atheists and liberals and college professors and scientists and so on. White isn't always enough for the GOP. There are other requirements.

Neo-Nazis Look for New Home in Trump’s Republican Party

What would lefties do without Media Matters? Since the side that "didn't know what bathroom to use" was probably the Confederates what seems to be the problem for the left? The freaking left wing hypocrites want to tear down every reference to the losing side in the Civil War but they become offended about a snide throw away remark that criticizes the Confederacy? Maybe Hungarian born Huffington (who sounds like ZA ZA Gabor) has the American Civil War confused with the Hungarian revolution.

Arianna Huffington is a GREEK American.

Forum List

Back