Wacky Steve King: One side has 8 trillion bullets, the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

No, he should get his committee seat back and Pelousy should resign in disgrace for taking it from him.....I'm a white nationalist too....all patriots are nationalists and I'm white (with a good tan so brown people don't "scare" me.)
He’s Pelosi’s bitch now. He can be chairman of the sub-committee on irrelevant politicians who are an embarrassment to their district and country.

Alt-white fan boyz are breaking out their Turner Diaries for a circle jerk.

FBI will round up these tools if they get too roudy
961cf793b432ebf66286ad5b98d55dc0.jpg
Add this:
upload_2019-3-21_7-52-5.jpeg
and this:
upload_2019-3-21_7-52-36.jpeg

Add this: View attachment 251357 and this: View attachment 251358
you have a learning disability I see. you have a hard time distinguishing between nationalism and supremacy I see. you are quite the stupid fk.

I bet you think to, too, and two are all the same as well. LOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Naw...he represents a certain part of our country....best to see who supports him and then we know, don't we?
I support all nationalists. you? or are you unpatriotic too?
I support patriots, not nationalists.

The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.
Sydney J. Harris - Wikiquote

you have a learning disability I see. you have a hard time distinguishing between nationalism and supremacy I see. you are quite the stupid fk.

I bet you think to, too, and two are all the same as well. LOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I notice that you are sounding more shrill and desperate by the day. :itsok:

I find myself just scrolling past the tard posts, this thread is one reason why. Can you see why? :dig:

Naw...he represents a certain part of our country....best to see who supports him and then we know, don't we?
I support all nationalists. you? or are you unpatriotic too?
I support patriots, not nationalists.

The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.
Sydney J. Harris - Wikiquote
what's the difference? you don't love your nation?

funny how you can't figure out to, too, and two. isn't it. That whole supremacy thing just fks you up.

I'm trying to expose those who aren't for my country. thanks for admitting you don't love this nation.

I'm trying to expose those who aren't for my country. thanks for admitting you don't love this nation.
Wrapping your bigotry in a flag doesn’t clean the stench of KKK off it.

kkk is democrats. you should learn you some history stupid fk.

What would lefties do without Media Matters? Since the side that "didn't know what bathroom to use" was probably the Confederates what seems to be the problem for the left? The freaking left wing hypocrites want to tear down every reference to the losing side in the Civil War but they become offended about a snide throw away remark that criticizes the Confederacy? Maybe Hungarian born Huffington (who sounds like ZA ZA Gabor) has the American Civil War confused with the Hungarian revolution.

kkk is democrats. you should learn you some history stupid fk.
Pre-1960s.

So who are Confederates?

Are they Republicans or are they Democrats?

One side is elderly whites like Stephen King, the other side is mostly everyone else.
While King is not one of my favorites he has what (recent politicians) the dems have been putting out beat hands down.
I totally understand.

Because your kind hates inclusion and diversity and equal rights.

So of course you are going to admire a racist, like Steve King.

There’s a reason Republicans see the confederate flag as their flag.

One side is elderly whites like Stephen King, the other side is mostly everyone else.
While King is not one of my favorites he has what (recent politicians) the dems have been putting out beat hands down.
I totally understand.

Your reading comprehension skills fail miserably don't they? I won't ever agree with people who desire to allow the destruction of this country through divisive crap like you are trying to pawn off with that type statement. I don't believe the majority will either regardless of their personal life choices, their color, or their sex. It is not a sin to be white, black, brown, red or whatever but it sure is when you start making up shit about people as you try to push an agenda for someone to like you even when you are an ass and a dumb one at that.

I totally understand.

BTW retard, by your own posts you are seem to be purposely trying to cause strife even in places where there isn't any. It will only lead to further destruction of the democratic party. Maybe that is what your goal is?

Forum List

Back