Wagner group preparing for another march on Moscow

it isn't about using nukes, it's about losing them in the chaos to someone who would sell them to someone who would use them.

I'm not afraid of the country with 5000 big nukes, I'm afraid of the terrorist group with 10 small ones.

That's what everyone thought when the USSR collapsed. Didn't happen.

That we know about. And the Collapse was more organized than a civil war would be.

Not really. The collapse was a totally disorganized mess that degenerated nearly into total anarchy.

It was a Free Libertarian's dream come true. In the end it proved that Free Libertarianism is a total failure.

That's why they elected Putin - he was a 'Law & Order' strong man. Too bad he degenerated into a tyrant.

Not really. The collapse was a totally disorganized mess that degenerated nearly into total anarchy.

It was a Free Libertarian's dream come true. In the end it proved that Free Libertarianism is a total failure.

That's why they elected Putin - he was a 'Law & Order' strong man. Too bad he degenerated into a tyrant.

The bureaucracy was still intact during the collapse, the upper level management was what changed. Also the Military was still in force, even if the leaders were part of the coup attempt.

A civil war results in fighting from the top down, plenty of chances for some small nukes to go missing.

My comment #22 criticized JimH52 and he quite rightly responded: “Blah, blah, blah.”

I apparently stupidly mistook him for another commenter! So I owe him an apology…

By way of excuse … I recently had surgery and I was pretty heavily medicated when I wrote that comment. How embarrassing!

Anyway, I do apologize.

Sincerely,
Tom Paine 1949

Good joke . Of course they do not know, but they do like to think that they know . A bit like dumbocrats in the United Banana States .
Anyone who ever threatened Putin is either dead or in prison. Dah !

Another putsch by the Bogner group. Marching on Moscow would be great. Let's see if it happens.
Yes and no , if it lead to a regime change that actually has free elections and no undue influences then yes. I rather see the entire Russian population get rid of their corrupt terroristic government. Then there would be no one to blame and the vicious cycle that is Russian politics would end.

Forum List

Back