Wagner group surrenders to putin?

I was really rooting for him to go and f*ck Putin in the ass and break his neck. I wasn't expecting this.
:(
So much for being evil and being dangerous. Turned out to be a coward.

And dangerous . It allows not very bright people to convince themselves that they are not stupid . And worse , to then show everybody else that they truly and actually are mental lumps of lard by giving them platforms like this for us to see their fucking boring useless posts repeating CNN sludge.
This Is Not a Natural Language Change. It's Mandated From Above.

Then will people follow through on their contempt for the On-Air AirHeads and quit using the media's retarded grammar? The fact that Rightist media speak the same is no excuse; in fact, it's evidence that they are both dues-paying members of the same falsely educated clique.

What a shitty civil war. Big letdown.

At least when my people had a Civil War it lasted for four years and we killed a quarter of a million of the Yankee scum.
The "Yankee Scum" Were the Ones Whose Daddies Bought Their Way Out of the Draft

These were the same heiristocrats who started that White-Replacement War. Further showing their contempt for the common people, they reduced the Army to 25,000, letting the pioneers get slaughtered by the Indigian savages. The rifles that massacred Custer's inadequate regiment were given to the Sioux on the White-hating government's reservation.

The Wagner group leader ordered his troops to stop and return to Ukraine. I was getting ready to set up my cellar as a blast shelter.
Not sure if the danger is really over yet but certainly something has changed in the internal affairs of Russia.

Jo
It seemed dire for a bit but with Putin allowing him to live and just exiling him to Belarus, I've come to believe that it was all typical Russian maskirovka. They have used this tactic for centuries. It translates - "little masquerade". We call them false flags.

Reports I read said Prigoizhin and his high ranking officers were threatened with their families being killed. That was why the quick turn.
If he's still alive in 6 months, I'll be amazed. Unless this was him just playing a role in a maskirovka dance.

Forum List

Back