Wagner group surrenders to putin?

Wagner PMC ‘armed coup’ attempt in Russia: All the latest news​

Complete story available at RT.com. Including move made by Biden.
MI6 and CIA will be spitting blood . Did they make fools of themselves or did Priggy Winkle take them to the cleaners? If the latter , Moscow knows where every US -Ukey asset is and who stood up too early and is now counted . Given that Dear Uncle only spoke for five minutes on TV last night I suspect he was just doing the minimum necessary to keep the Gullibles locked in their fantasy world .

A part of me thought this was some kind of a high-level psychological operation by Russia to throw off Ukraine?
I had the same thoughts but only briefly.

This outburst by Prigozhin was the same as the last time he tried it.

Both times he had suffered a loss of troops to the Ukrainians and his blow-up was meant to place the blame for his loss on somebody other than himself.

It just makes too much sense that this would be the behaviour of a leader of a mercenary force.

The question now is, will Putin serve him up a bullet for going over the top with his tantrum?

I can't see how Putin can risk his renegade behaviour for very long now, even though he's an asset to Russia's war.

If you're going to take Vienna, take Vienna.
Key Event Our Flimsily Educated Commentariat Is Oblivious Of

In 1683, the Turks delayed taking a defenseless Vienna because their general would get all the booty if it surrendered but only half if his troops took it by force. So, when the Polish Crusaders arrived on September 12, the Turks had gone soft from waiting around doing nothing.

This battle was the turning point of the 500-year Islamic jihad led by the Turks. So the peak of that was September 11. If a non-mercenary fanatic like Osama bin Laden had been in charge, the Moslems would have conquered Paris by then and ruled the world.

FzaV9qNagAACBhP

Prig got the General that attacked him fired and a shot pot of money from Putin

That’s what this was all about BUT Putin’s gotta be pissed. I’d stay away from upper floor windows and watch who’s making the borscht if I were him
Yep, Prigozhin likely got his revenge on the general that launched rockets on his Wagner group in Ukraine. I think this could be a 'false flag' to get rid of a losing Defense Minister.

Last edited:
And dangerous . It allows not very bright people to convince themselves that they are not stupid . And worse , to then show everybody else that they truly and actually are mental lumps of lard by giving them platforms like this for us to see their fucking boring useless posts repeating CNN sludge.
So, you prefer MSNBC?

Forum List

Back