Wahoooo! Obama getting ready to take his pen out again! On GUNS!

Obama calls them "guntz". Rhymes with what he has between his legs.

RW's bitch about gun control and then you read about a 58 year old vet popping caps in the air ... stupid shits deserve what they get.

I have every gun I'll EVER need and WANT. I repeat, stupid shits deserve what they get

how damn dumb are RW's anyway?

Americans are getting fed up....

10354826_1012532282123216_4317135105296101848_n.jpg

RW's bitch about gun control and then you read about a 58 year old vet popping caps in the air ... stupid shits deserve what they get.

I have every gun I'll EVER need and WANT. I repeat, stupid shits deserve what they get

Rights for me but not for thee?

How very communist of you...

If Obama's idea is so 'awesome' why doesn't he just go to Congress, pitch it to them, and let Congress fo what they are Constitutionally tasked to do - author and pass legislation?

Cause Generalissimo Obama don't need no steenking Congress...

Idiots don't deserve "rights"

If Obama's idea is so 'awesome' why doesn't he just go to Congress, pitch it to them, and let Congress fo what they are Constitutionally tasked to do - author and pass legislation?

Cause Generalissimo Obama don't need no steenking Congress...

I guess the righties have some real problems with recall and retention:
This is only 7 seconds long....You can handle that, right?

If I had an asshole like this make a threat like that about me after I was elected POTUS, I'd kick ass too.

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President

Oh, all the clowns are lining up to say they'll undo Obama's executive order. Like whores on 8th Avenue when the traffic lights turn green.

Idiots don't deserve "rights"

Rights aren't to be deserved or not deserved, they are inherent.

Developing now: Obama is going to announce new action on guns. He's met with AG Lynch and he won't be breaking any laws when he signs new executive order. Good show! Ain't no lame duck in THAT White House.

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun control actions

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun action - CNNPolitics.com
How pleased will you be when Pres Trump or Pres Cruz follows the precedent and uses his pen and phone to defund Planned Parenthood or end minimum wage laws?

Forum List

Back