Wahoooo! Obama getting ready to take his pen out again! On GUNS!

Developing now: Obama is going to announce new action on guns. He's met with AG Lynch and he won't be breaking any laws when he signs new executive order. Good show! Ain't no lame duck in THAT White House.

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun control actions

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun action - CNNPolitics.com
How pleased will you be when Pres Trump or Pres Cruz follows the precedent and uses his pen and phone to defund Planned Parenthood or end minimum wage laws?

How pleased you will be when their decisions show up as additional taxes and health insurance you will have to pay each year.

Last edited:

Developing now: Obama is going to announce new action on guns. He's met with AG Lynch and he won't be breaking any laws when he signs new executive order. Good show! Ain't no lame duck in THAT White House.

How pleased will you be when Pres Trump or Pres Cruz follows the precedent and uses his pen and phone to defund Planned Parenthood or end minimum wage laws?

How pleased you will be when these decisions show up as additional taxes and health insurance you will have to pay each year.
Your deflection is noted.
You will be screaming like the stuck pig you are that Pres Cruz is shredding the Constitution. Because you are a partisan know-nothing moron retard.

I guess the righties have some real problems with recall and retention:
This is only 7 seconds long....You can handle that, right?

If I had an asshole like this make a threat like that about me after I was elected POTUS, I'd kick ass too.

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President

You just might be the only one to ever believe anything McConnell says. The rest of us know he is an incompetent POS who is riding so far up Obama's ass that when Obama opens his mouth people think he has an oddly-shaped/looking white tongue...

I guess you missed that part about his meeting with the AG to insure everything he did was legal.

No. The meeting is,to determine what they think they can get away with and to prepare the AG for the coming legal battle.

Obama gave a brief presser today stating that everything they have decided to do was legal and then he thanked the AG team for their efforts.

I guess you missed that part about his meeting with the AG to insure everything he did was legal.

No. The meeting is,to determine what they think they can get away with and to prepare the AG for the coming legal battle.

Obama gave a brief presser today stating that everything they have decided to do was legal and then he thanked the AG team for their efforts.
WTF? You think he was going to appear and say "Yeah I wanted to do a bunch of shit but my handpicked AG whom I plucked from obscurity told me it was illegal so I wont do that"? How stupid are you?

Cruz wont do it, he will be too busy sneaking more illegals in to the country.
obama lite

If I had an asshole like this make a threat like that about me after I was elected POTUS, I'd kick ass too.

You just might be the only one to ever believe anything McConnell says. The rest of us know he is an incompetent POS who is riding so far up Obama's ass that when Obama opens his mouth people think he has an oddly-shaped/looking white tongue...

When McConnell made those statements he was the senate minority leader at the time. Sorry you have no facts, just indignation.

Remind me how Democrats were lining up to support Bush's re-election.

WTF? You think he was going to appear and say "Yeah I wanted to do a bunch of shit but my handpicked AG whom I plucked from obscurity told me it was illegal so I wont do that"? How stupid are you?

Which AGs have not been handpicked? Please name a few.
Lynch is not obscure, as a U.S. Attorney for the eastern district of NY, that's as high profile as it gets.

Americans are getting fed up....

10354826_1012532282123216_4317135105296101848_n.jpg

Yeah, that's why he was elected twice.

Yeah, that's why he was elected twice.

So were Bush, and Nixon

How pleased you will be when these decisions show up as additional taxes and health insurance you will have to pay each year.
Your deflection is noted.
You will be screaming like the stuck pig you are that Pres Cruz is shredding the Constitution. Because you are a partisan know-nothing moron retard.

unless President deports him first

Forum List

Back