Wahoooo! Obama getting ready to take his pen out again! On GUNS!

Developing now: Obama is going to announce new action on guns. He's met with AG Lynch and he won't be breaking any laws when he signs new executive order. Good show! Ain't no lame duck in THAT White House.

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun control actions

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun action - CNNPolitics.com
How pleased will you be when Pres Trump or Pres Cruz follows the precedent and uses his pen and phone to defund Planned Parenthood or end minimum wage laws?

How pleased you will be when these decisions show up as additional taxes and health insurance you will have to pay each year.
Your deflection is noted.
You will be screaming like the stuck pig you are that Pres Cruz is shredding the Constitution. Because you are a partisan know-nothing moron retard.

Not a deflection. No PP, then that means lots of unwanted children that will end up on welfare. Lower wages mean more people will get SNAP cards, like those employees at Walmart who can't make a living wage while the four Waltons are in the top 10 of the Forbes 100 with a combined wealth of $135,000,000,000. (no typo)

So where does that money come from to pay for these people, Einstein? Go wipe the slime off your mirror and take a good look.
Assuming facts not in evidence. Should be on your grave stone.

It's called doing the math.

Americans are getting fed up....

10354826_1012532282123216_4317135105296101848_n.jpg

Yeah, that's why he was elected twice.

So were Bush, and Nixon

Let's see if Obama leaves office with a 22% approval rating like Bush, or quits after being caught lying, like Nixon, OK?
In a just world he would leave office in handcuffs accompanied by federal marshalls.

Protests too much. Sounds like the Sassy One has nailed it tight.

You'd be very, very surprised to know why she was nicknamed Skank on AOL a few years ago. Or maybe you wouldn't!

Ah ah ah can't bring anything up from other sites, that's data mining and against the rules :D

Ah, I see you're a little worried about that, huh? But you can share it privately. Bahahahahaaa

Why would I worry about anything a lying fraud like you would ever say? LOL I'm well aware you've been spreading your filth in messages....fool not everyone likes you LMAO

You seem a little worried....I don't need everyone to like me. If I did I wouldn't be posting on a redneck, rightwing message board, now would I?

So were Bush, and Nixon

Let's see if Obama leaves office with a 22% approval rating like Bush, or quits after being caught lying, like Nixon, OK?
In a just world he would leave office in handcuffs accompanied by federal marshalls.

You all are so good at empty one-liners but are just too lazy to argue your stand. Too lazy. Just bullshit like this ^^^^.

Yawn.....Not a single, educated response to the topic from the unwashed masses on the right. No surprise.

How pleased will you be when Pres Trump or Pres Cruz follows the precedent and uses his pen and phone to defund Planned Parenthood or end minimum wage laws?

How pleased you will be when these decisions show up as additional taxes and health insurance you will have to pay each year.
Your deflection is noted.
You will be screaming like the stuck pig you are that Pres Cruz is shredding the Constitution. Because you are a partisan know-nothing moron retard.

Not a deflection. No PP, then that means lots of unwanted children that will end up on welfare. Lower wages mean more people will get SNAP cards, like those employees at Walmart who can't make a living wage while the four Waltons are in the top 10 of the Forbes 100 with a combined wealth of $135,000,000,000. (no typo)

So where does that money come from to pay for these people, Einstein? Go wipe the slime off your mirror and take a good look.
Assuming facts not in evidence. Should be on your grave stone.

It's called doing the math.
In your case it's called "doing the meth." You must be on drugs.

So were Bush, and Nixon

You all are so good at empty one-liners but are just too lazy to argue your stand. Too lazy. Just bullshit like this ^^^^.
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

Good.

Protests too much. Sounds like the Sassy One has nailed it tight.

You'd be very, very surprised to know why she was nicknamed Skank on AOL a few years ago. Or maybe you wouldn't!

Ah ah ah can't bring anything up from other sites, that's data mining and against the rules :D

Ah, I see you're a little worried about that, huh? But you can share it privately. Bahahahahaaa

Why would I worry about anything a lying fraud like you would ever say? LOL I'm well aware you've been spreading your filth in messages....fool not everyone likes you LMAO

You seem a little worried....I don't need everyone to like me. If I did I wouldn't be posting on a redneck, rightwing message board, now would I?

Again, why would I be worried about anything YOU say? You've been caught in so many whoppers you make Obama look truthful HAHAHAAHA

Again, why would I be worried about anything YOU say? You've been caught in so many whoppers you make Obama look truthful HAHAHAAHA

You keep saying that. Funny.
It's not what I say. I don't have to say a word. So if I was you, I'd just shut up and stop trolling my thread.

So were Bush, and Nixon

Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

Good.

If thinking that brings a little light to the dark hole you live in, then I'm all for it.

It's not what I say. I don't have to say a word. So if I was you, I'd just shut up and stop trolling my thread.

LOL Look at you, your thread is a hot mess...like your life AHAHAHAHAHAHA

She could be the next White House press secretary.

RW's bitch about gun control and then you read about a 58 year old vet popping caps in the air ... stupid shits deserve what they get.

I have every gun I'll EVER need and WANT. I repeat, stupid shits deserve what they get

how damn dumb are RW's anyway?

I own two shotguns and will not surrender them no matter what the President signs...

You have idiots killing each other every day if not by guns then by driving down a interstate system while talking on the cellphone and not paying attention to what they are doing.

If those like you believe firearms should be regulated to prevent deaths then how about we also start banning cellphones?

Obama gave a brief presser today stating that everything they have decided to do was legal and then he thanked the AG team for their efforts.

I wouldn't trust those two to determine the speed limit on a Federal Highway, nevermind whether things are Constitutional or not.

Forum List

Back