Wahoooo! Obama getting ready to take his pen out again! On GUNS!

Developing now: Obama is going to announce new action on guns. He's met with AG Lynch and he won't be breaking any laws when he signs new executive order. Good show! Ain't no lame duck in THAT White House.

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun control actions

Obama, Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighing gun action - CNNPolitics.com
It doesn't surprise me anymore when leftist openly support tyranny and express their hate for the Constitution.

RW's bitch about gun control and then you read about a 58 year old vet popping caps in the air ... stupid shits deserve what they get.

I have every gun I'll EVER need and WANT. I repeat, stupid shits deserve what they get

how damn dumb are RW's anyway?
Considering that Mother Jones listed 4 mass shootings last year???

One by an Obozo supporter, and three by Muslims (which the Idiot-in-Chief and Democrats count as being in THEIR camp)...

And we haven't even addressed the feral black Democrats yet...

Do you really want to solve the problem???

It's easy!!!

Just bar Democrats and their supporters from possessing a gun!!!

Developing now: Obama is going to announce new action on guns. He's met with AG Lynch and he won't be breaking any laws when he signs new executive order. Good show! Ain't no lame duck in THAT White House.

It doesn't surprise me anymore when leftist openly support tyranny and express their hate for the Constitution.

And it doesn't surprise, much less raise an eyebrow on the right anymore when there's a mass shooting. You all are content to just let 'em roll...until it happens to you. That's how myopic and apathetic the righties are.

Ah, I see you're a little worried about that, huh? But you can share it privately. Bahahahahaaa

Why would I worry about anything a lying fraud like you would ever say? LOL I'm well aware you've been spreading your filth in messages....fool not everyone likes you LMAO

You seem a little worried....I don't need everyone to like me. If I did I wouldn't be posting on a redneck, rightwing message board, now would I?

Again, why would I be worried about anything YOU say? You've been caught in so many whoppers you make Obama look truthful HAHAHAAHA

It's not what I say. I don't have to say a word. So if I was you, I'd just shut up and stop trolling my thread.

LOL Look at you, your thread is a hot mess...like your life AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said, it's not what I say, it's what I have stored on external hard drives from 2009 that you should be worried about.

Of course you know any future President can pull out their pen and undo an executive order.

I'm sure Obama doesn't know that. You should contact the White House and see if he'll take your call.

Some people do things based on principle and some people just become lame ducks.

And it doesn't surprise, much less raise an eyebrow on the right anymore when there's a mass shooting. You all are content to just let 'em roll...until it happens to you. That's how myopic and apathetic the righties are.
And according to an editor for Mother Jones, there were FOUR mass shootings (four or more victims) in 2015...

Three were committed by Obozo's pet Muslims, and the fourth was committed by a fruitcake that voted for the Idiot-in-Chief...

But of course, they neglected to mention all of the shootings by the Democrats' feral black apes!!!

So maybe we should just worry about the Democrats' "mass shooters", and let the other Democrats (primarily black) just practice a little "late-term abortion" on each other...

I'm sure the Liberals will agree!!!

Of course you know any future President can pull out their pen and undo an executive order.

I'm sure Obama doesn't know that. You should contact the White House and see if he'll take your call.

Some people do things based on principle and some people just become lame ducks.
And some people do things just for apperances like issuing trivial little executive orders that at the end of the day accomplish nothing other than make certain low information voters and blind partisans think you really did something meaningful. I would gladly call the White House except that Obama has proven over and over again he won't take good advice so doing so would be pointless.

The only thing that might shock me about leftist hate is when they stop making up excuses to remove our rights.

we actually have very few left
1st, gone
2nd, gone
privacy, gone
voting, gone
property rights, gone

Oh, all the clowns are lining up to say they'll undo Obama's executive order.

I hate to break this to you but a President's EO is not law. The executive branch of government cannot establish laws. That is the function of the legislature. Anything he does by EO is not enforceable and can't be upheld in courts. Furthermore, the EO can simply be abolished as soon as the next president enters office.

What Obama is doing is actually going to end up harming Hillary Clinton. The republican nominee will simply point out that unless you elect a republican, all these illegitimate EOs written by Obama will remain in effect under Hillary and the only chance of getting rid of any of this shit is if we elect a republican.

So sit back... pop yourself some popcorn, and get ready to have a lesson in civics shoved down your miserable throats in short order... it's coming.

ea51a4522ec7a3c159429396098bd5b3.jpg

Oh, all the clowns are lining up to say they'll undo Obama's executive order.

I hate to break this to you but a President's EO is not law. The executive branch of government cannot establish laws. That is the function of the legislature. Anything he does by EO is not enforceable and can't be upheld in courts. Furthermore, the EO can simply be abolished as soon as the next president enters office.

What Obama is doing is actually going to end up harming Hillary Clinton. The republican nominee will simply point out that unless you elect a republican, all these illegitimate EOs written by Obama will remain in effect under Hillary and the only chance of getting rid of any of this shit is if we elect a republican.

So sit back... pop yourself some popcorn, and get ready to have a lesson in civics shoved down your miserable throats in short order... it's coming.

Yup and the Reps running are already talking about the erasers on their pens.

There are more than enough laws on the books right now pertaining to guns. Good Lord, anymore and they will run out of paper.

The gun is the tool and the person using it is the weapon.

Unless you want to start killing everyone with a gun then the tool will always be there ready for use.

I guarantee you, behind the scenes, Hillary is fit to be tied over Obama's continuing to defy Congress and write these illegitimate EOs left and right. It's all going to come back to haunt her during the campaign. She is part of this administration so she can't distance herself from it, and the republican nominee will be pointing it out to everyone they speak to. If you want this dictatorial type of government for the next 4 years, that's what you're going to have with Hillary.

Forum List

Back