Wait a second, how would CA lose "billions" and "representation" by citizen question

California is arguing against the proposed citizenship question in the 2020 census because it would lose congressional representation and billions in federal aid. But how can this be? Is CA including non-citizens as voters? How can CA losr funding and representation? Please explain

California can’t prove 2020 census would harm state, should drop challenge, DOJ says

Because stupid . The census counts people . Not just citizens. And that’s how reps in congress are divided up.

My question to you . Why would the census have this question???

Why does the census ask any question other than the number of people in your household?
Because in the last one , I was not only asked how many people lived in my house, but was I white, black, native American, White Hispanic, Hispanic, Other...So I marked Other...

When I submit my paper work for background check, they ask my sex...Male...Female....They dont have other....Really pisses me off, that I cant fuck with the government....The gun salesmen laugh their asses off when I raise that issue...

Even though I am a citizen if this question were placed on a census questionnaire I would have to check that I am not a citizen to help with the consumption of time wasted by immigration trying to roundup all the non citizens.
Can we get all Californians to do this? Throw in Oregon and Washington too.
like the South, has fewer illegals.

Why is California getting Fed funding??

Aren't they a sanctuary state??

They shouldn't get one dime of Fed money.

Why reward anti-American behavior? It's like Obama arming ISIS and Al Qaeda through the Benghazi Consulate

Why reward anti-American behavior? It's like Obama arming ISIS and Al Qaeda through the Benghazi Consulate
let's cut Spending on our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Forum List

Back