Wait a second, how would CA lose "billions" and "representation" by citizen question

Tell it to the constitution!

Point out the text.

14th amendment

Section 2.Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed
Illegals aren't taxed either, right?

Sure they are .

They file Federal Income Tax without a valid Social security number?

This new learning amazes me!

Tell you what . Next time you go to the store , get a town property tax bill, etc. tell them you are an illegal and don’t have to pay taxes ! See how far you get .

Well she’s not living here.

I don’t know why you are getting mad at me . I’m just Dropping some knowledge on you.

Slaves and Indians were also counted . To the benefit of southern/conservative states . Reps are based on population . Not voting population .
To the benefit of southern/conservative states
Southern White Democrat states.....

Are we going to do the “democrats “ of today vs 1860 for the 1000th time !?
Demoncrats of today are the same Demoncrats of the 1860s. You as a slave of the plantation should know better, because if you are black and step off it, you are called Uncle Tom, Oreo, or traitor to the hood. Nothing like owing your allegiance to a party that gives just enough FREE stuff to enslave you. Just like back in the 1800's....

Did You Know the First Legal Slave Owner in America Was a Black Man?
The courts ruled in favor of Anthony Johnson and declared John Casor his property in 1655. Casor became the first person of African descent in Britain’s Thirteen Colonies to be declared as a slave for life as the result of Johnson’s civil suit.
You can thank England for making blacks the slaves of slave owners. Up till this time, indentured servitude for 7 years and then you were free and given property just like Tony did...

I’ll end this right now. Behold . Lincoln’s electoral map:
View attachment 231211
Dafuq?

As you can see . Liberal states voted for Lincoln.

Point out the text.

14th amendment

Section 2.Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed

Sure they are .

Tell you what . Next time you go to the store , get a town property tax bill, etc. tell them you are an illegal and don’t have to pay taxes ! See how far you get .

To which I again say, "Dafuq?!"

Southern White Democrat states.....

Demoncrats of today are the same Demoncrats of the 1860s. You as a slave of the plantation should know better, because if you are black and step off it, you are called Uncle Tom, Oreo, or traitor to the hood. Nothing like owing your allegiance to a party that gives just enough FREE stuff to enslave you. Just like back in the 1800's....

The courts ruled in favor of Anthony Johnson and declared John Casor his property in 1655. Casor became the first person of African descent in Britain’s Thirteen Colonies to be declared as a slave for life as the result of Johnson’s civil suit.
You can thank England for making blacks the slaves of slave owners. Up till this time, indentured servitude for 7 years and then you were free and given property just like Tony did...

View attachment 231211
Dafuq?

Where do you buy your drugs?

View attachment 231211
Dafuq?

UMmm . Do you not know how to read a map?

Ya see , Linc won those red colored states . You might recognize them as today’s “liberal / democrat “ states .

Ya see , Linc won those red colored states . You might recognize them as today’s “liberal / democrat “ states .
Have you ever read some of Lincoln's white-separatist, racist writings? Dude could have been a grand fucking dragon.

Did You Know the First Legal Slave Owner in America Was a Black Man? You can thank England for making blacks the slaves of slave owners. Up till this time, indentured servitude for 7 years and then you were free and given property just like Tony did...

View attachment 231211
Dafuq?

What happened to the "Parties Switched sides"? Did they switch back?

California is arguing against the proposed citizenship question in the 2020 census because it would lose congressional representation and billions in federal aid. But how can this be? Is CA including non-citizens as voters? How can CA losr funding and representation? Please explain

California can’t prove 2020 census would harm state, should drop challenge, DOJ says

Because stupid . The census counts people . Not just citizens. And that’s how reps in congress are divided up.

My question to you . Why would the census have this question???

Non-citizens are not entitled to such representation, and should not be counted toward that goal.

Tell it to the constitution!

Point out the text.

14th amendment

Very good. You jumped like a bunny.

Reps are apportioned by numbers towards the interests of the State, not non-citizens.

Even though I am a citizen if this question were placed on a census questionnaire I would have to check that I am not a citizen to help with the consumption of time wasted by immigration trying to roundup all the non citizens.

Even though I am a citizen if this question were placed on a census questionnaire I would have to check that I am not a citizen to help with the consumption of time wasted by immigration trying to roundup all the non citizens.
Can we get all Californians to do this? Throw in Oregon and Washington too.

Can we get all Californians to do this? Throw in Oregon and Washington too.
I would love to see it happen if the census has the question.

How many of you posting here live in California? that's what I thought none. work on the problems in your own state, they all have some.

Awesome! Go for it

How many of you posting here live in California? that's what I thought none. work on the problems in your own state, they all have some.

Where does the Federal funding come from, not just CA, right?

Why are they sending Representatives based upon phony numbers, not just a CA issue, right?

Better hope Mueller doesn't find out you lied on a census...

California is arguing against the proposed citizenship question in the 2020 census because it would lose congressional representation and billions in federal aid. But how can this be? Is CA including non-citizens as voters? How can CA losr funding and representation? Please explain

California can’t prove 2020 census would harm state, should drop challenge, DOJ says

Because stupid . The census counts people . Not just citizens. And that’s how reps in congress are divided up.

Illegals don't count for you getting extra reps.......kinda the point of the op. derp

Point out the text.

14th amendment

Sure they are .

That isnt the same as income tx and social security tax, dont you believe that everyone should pay their fair share of those?

Why does the census ask any question other than the number of people in your household?

Forum List

Back