Wait..........he said what?

In his Fox News town hall this afternoon President Trump said he needs good treatment or favors in return if states want the federal governments assistance as hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients. Read the words and then watch them.

“Usually we’ll have 50 governors that will call it the same time. I think we are doing very well. But it’s a two-way street. They have to treat us well, also. They can’t say, “Oh, gee, we should get this, we should get that.” We’re doing a great job. Like in New York where we’re building, as I said, four hospitals, four medical centers. We’re literally building hospitals and medical centers. And then I hear that there’s a problem with ventilators."

........................................................................................................................................................
I suppose this is what is meant by referring to the Grifter-in-Chief as being "transactional." He views federal aid to states as an opportunity to get something back. Like not being criticized for his abysmal performance in preparing the nation for the outbreak he was warned about many weeks ago.

He tried to deny there was going to be a problem by making light of it. He claimed things were under control. Due to the fact that the virus didn't impact us as early as it did other countries he pretended things were going well here. Then the fantasy world he created blew up in his orange face.

Cases multiplied, the market tanked, shortages of materials to slow the virus were exposed, as was our lack of preparation. Now, far too early according to medical experts, Crooked Donald wants people to go back to work soon. He understands his incompetence combined with a faltering economy (the debt fueled economy being the only thing he had going for him besides bigotry) jeopardizes his re-election. So damn the torpedoes, surely unnecessarily killing thousands more human beings to keep him in the Oval Office is worth it. Right granny?
He doesn't understand that he's dealing with human beings, not partisan politics.

He is devoid of empathy, and he doesn't possess the intellect to just think things through.

They need to keep him locked away somewhere. He is a menace, and his sycophants don't care.

He wouldn't be nearly as dangerous if not for his enablers. Not just the sycophants in the admin and right wing media but most importantly............The Following...........Trump's cultists.

Forums are for venting ranging from personal beliefs to sewing views that will illicit responses even if personally one does not believe those views. The truth is we all must not bring the worse that can come here to reality. There has to be enough good in people to bring sway over those who have to much bad in them. So if you see a person passed out on the street, do you help that person or do you let him lay in his distress? Humanity is on trial here also.

Sorry. I think that ship sailed the day Trump was elected. Because that's what Trump does, especially to the sycophants who worship him. Bring out the absolute worst in them. Again, this guy has no interest in being President of the United States. That's why he's always in campaign mode and that's why he's being completely exposed during this crisis. The rest of us will do (and are doing) whatever is required to help neighbors, friends, and relatives to make sure they make it through this in one piece. Give a buck when you see that annoying box pop up as you're checking out at the supermarket. Give a pint of blood (if you can), hell, if you have some N95 masks hanging around that haven't been used, drop them off at your local hospital. Check in on people that might need help or can't get out of the house. Stay in touch via electronic communication. I will say one thing for our infrastructure, 50 years of build up (for most of the country) and the Internet handled the increased pressure like a champ.

I will say one thing for our infrastructure, 50 years of build up (for most of the country) and the Internet handled the increased pressure like a champ.

Yes! I was expecting all kinds of trouble. With everyone Zooming and so forth, I never expected we'd get online without a crash. Kudos to them!

In his Fox News town hall this afternoon President Trump said he needs good treatment or favors in return if states want the federal governments assistance as hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients. Read the words and then watch them.

“Usually we’ll have 50 governors that will call it the same time. I think we are doing very well. But it’s a two-way street. They have to treat us well, also. They can’t say, “Oh, gee, we should get this, we should get that.” We’re doing a great job. Like in New York where we’re building, as I said, four hospitals, four medical centers. We’re literally building hospitals and medical centers. And then I hear that there’s a problem with ventilators."

........................................................................................................................................................
I suppose this is what is meant by referring to the Grifter-in-Chief as being "transactional." He views federal aid to states as an opportunity to get something back. Like not being criticized for his abysmal performance in preparing the nation for the outbreak he was warned about many weeks ago.

He tried to deny there was going to be a problem by making light of it. He claimed things were under control. Due to the fact that the virus didn't impact us as early as it did other countries he pretended things were going well here. Then the fantasy world he created blew up in his orange face.

Cases multiplied, the market tanked, shortages of materials to slow the virus were exposed, as was our lack of preparation. Now, far too early according to medical experts, Crooked Donald wants people to go back to work soon. He understands his incompetence combined with a faltering economy (the debt fueled economy being the only thing he had going for him besides bigotry) jeopardizes his re-election. So damn the torpedoes, surely unnecessarily killing thousands more human beings to keep him in the Oval Office is worth it. Right granny?

I always wondered how well and if we would survive this moron...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What did obozo do to prepare us?
After Ebola his admin did an extensive report making recommendations for what precautions needed to be taken and what mistakes were made. A report the Trump admin ignored. He also set up the experts in the NSA that Trump fired. Sorry to frustrate you with the facts.

that is just another CNN lie. None of that happened. Care to discuss Obozo's actions to curtail the H1N1 virus? How many died in the US before he did ANYTHING?
No, those are facts. Obama acted faster than trump. And until this is over, you cannot compare the numbers.

we can certainly compare the numbers for the first 3 months. lets do that, bring it.
You really don't want to do that. Real conservatives have spoken on trumps incompetence in handling this.

Liberal Dictionary
====================================================
Real conservative - Leftwing approved anti-Trump "conservative."
Wrong answer. trump is not a conservative. And real, conservatives can't define themselves much less try making up what liberals think. You dumb asses have been on the wrong side on every issue in history, so just learn that real conservatives have spoke on trumps incompetence.

ROFL!

Pure irony.
It is not irony when you are always on the wrong side.
It is when you point your finger at the side that isn't always wrong as you do.
The article presents evidence of what conservatives thought on major issues in our history and on each one they were wrong.
Conservatives are always on the wrong side of history

That is what makes them conservative

After Ebola his admin did an extensive report making recommendations for what precautions needed to be taken and what mistakes were made. A report the Trump admin ignored. He also set up the experts in the NSA that Trump fired. Sorry to frustrate you with the facts.

that is just another CNN lie. None of that happened. Care to discuss Obozo's actions to curtail the H1N1 virus? How many died in the US before he did ANYTHING?
No, those are facts. Obama acted faster than trump. And until this is over, you cannot compare the numbers.

we can certainly compare the numbers for the first 3 months. lets do that, bring it.
You really don't want to do that. Real conservatives have spoken on trumps incompetence in handling this.

Liberal Dictionary
Wrong answer. trump is not a conservative. And real, conservatives can't define themselves much less try making up what liberals think. You dumb asses have been on the wrong side on every issue in history, so just learn that real conservatives have spoke on trumps incompetence.

ROFL!

Pure irony.
The article presents evidence of what conservatives thought on major issues in our history and on each one they were wrong.
That's all sleazy propaganda. It deliberately misidentifies who "conservatives" are and lies about what they actually believed.

I always wondered how well and if we would survive this moron...

I hope you don't.

Can you PLEASE make a posting that doesn't contain one of your obvious lies?

If not, PLEASE STFU!

Can you PLEASE make a posting that doesn't contain one of your obvious lies?

If not, PLEASE STFU!
If he does......he should go get checked for the virus. I would think he was sick.

He doesn't understand that he's dealing with human beings, not partisan politics.

He is devoid of empathy, and he doesn't possess the intellect to just think things through.

They need to keep him locked away somewhere. He is a menace, and his sycophants don't care.
View attachment 315535

Nope. Watching you react to a real president is like being forced to watch a 400 pound woman masturbating. It is not pretty!

I hate to break it to all you Trump haters but the Gallup poll out today has his approvals up significantly among all parties.Is he perfect? Not by a long shot.No one is or ever will be.I cannot think of one Democrat who I would want in charge of this "crisis". Just look how despicable Nancy and the House are trying to fund their left wing tripe in a bill meant to fight the virus and to stabilize the economy. They have no sense of common decency.

As a matter a fact I can't believe anyone has the nerve to call out Trump for his words toward his detractors who fervently hope he fails.Trump will come out of this stronger against a stumbling ,bumbling,senile geriatric who has no plan or vision.Just 20/20 hindsight advice by his handlers.
49 percent job approval. And that's the best he has with a strong economy and low unemployment. trump is the one with no vision. He never had a vision from the start. He's played to resentment and still does. If Biden is senile trumps word slurring ass is too. And Biden is about to destroy trump in the upcoming debates. As the death toll rises, trumps numbers will fall. He has promised things that are not coming, that's going to hurt him.

Nobody hopes trump fails. You guys need to quit believing trump when he starts whining because his incompetence catches up with him. I am quite sure we all want to remain inside our houses for the next 2-3 years because we want trump to fail in his attempt to find a cure for this virus. Yep, we who oppose trump want millions to die, that maybe some of us die, just to see trump fail. You make no fucking sense with this shit.

How do you interpret Pelosi's delaying of the stimulus package and her trying to insert all of the left wing wish list? Corporate diversity quotas and abortion funding, and 25M for the Kennedy center in a virus recover package??????????????? WTF dude.
I don't interpret that as her delay. I don't listen to fox news. Now what I understand from the facts is that the senate democrats opposed the initial package because the workers were getting the shaft and trump wanted a slush fund for resorts, hotels and cruise lines. And when whites like you start bitching about diversity or quotas, I know you are another white person afflicted with psychosis. A business that employs 100 percent white men have a 100percent white male quota. But your psychosis doesn't allow you to see it that way.

Are you as concerned with diversity in the NBA and NFL? How about rap music? Why is diversity only mandatory in the business world? Would not the NBA and NFL be more interesting if the racial makeup had to equal that of the entire country?

It is very obvious that Pelosi tried to derail the bill that the senate approved 96-0 in order to ram a bunch of dem pet issues into it. She cares more about funding abortion clinics than helping average blue collar workers of every race.

there was never a corporate "slush fund" in any of the proposed bills, there was always a loan provision the could be waived if the company used the money to pay workers, and it could not be used to buy back stock or pay CEO bonuses.

CNN is lying to you. they have been lying to you for 3 years or more

Liberal Dictionary

ROFL!

Pure irony.

and the right side in your view would be: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Idi Amin, Mussolini? they all said the exact things that the dems are saying today. Are you really as stupid as your posts indicate?

hahahahhahahahaahah
I love how he drives you people crazy
LOVIN it

I wouldn't say that being embarrassed for my country and humiliated by my President is being driven crazy. It's just tough to watch.

View attachment 315535

Holy shit, that's pretty accurate.

I don't know why you would be humiliated unless he's driving you crazy

hahahahhahahahaahah
I love how he drives you people crazy
LOVIN it

I wouldn't say that being embarrassed for my country and humiliated by my President is being driven crazy. It's just tough to watch.

View attachment 315535

Holy shit, that's pretty accurate.

I don't know why you would be humiliated unless he's driving you crazy

I know you don't.

• Thanks
He's getting a bump not because of his actions or words, but because after two months of doing nothing, he got told to straighten up. It's amazing what people will think of you when you project just a little bit of reassurance. In this dreary and depressing time, I wake up this morning to a campaign ad by some organization that tracks Trump's denials and dismissals with the upward outbreak track of the virus by date. Simply one of the most devastating campaign ads I've ever seen. Then I find out that Trump's campaign has sent a letter of cease and desist because this organization is running it in battleground states. And I smiled.

Trump is in trouble. And he has no one to blame but himself.

And it's not even that much of a bump. Except for Gallup, most polls either have him barely clearing 50% or under 50% on his handling, and it's already starting to arc downwards as this drags on.

• Thanks
I hate to break it to all you Trump haters but the Gallup poll out today has his approvals up significantly among all parties.Is he perfect? Not by a long shot.No one is or ever will be.I cannot think of one Democrat who I would want in charge of this "crisis". Just look how despicable Nancy and the House are trying to fund their left wing tripe in a bill meant to fight the virus and to stabilize the economy. They have no sense of common decency.

As a matter a fact I can't believe anyone has the nerve to call out Trump for his words toward his detractors who fervently hope he fails.Trump will come out of this stronger against a stumbling ,bumbling,senile geriatric who has no plan or vision.Just 20/20 hindsight advice by his handlers.
49 percent job approval. And that's the best he has with a strong economy and low unemployment. trump is the one with no vision. He never had a vision from the start. He's played to resentment and still does. If Biden is senile trumps word slurring ass is too. And Biden is about to destroy trump in the upcoming debates. As the death toll rises, trumps numbers will fall. He has promised things that are not coming, that's going to hurt him.

Nobody hopes trump fails. You guys need to quit believing trump when he starts whining because his incompetence catches up with him. I am quite sure we all want to remain inside our houses for the next 2-3 years because we want trump to fail in his attempt to find a cure for this virus. Yep, we who oppose trump want millions to die, that maybe some of us die, just to see trump fail. You make no fucking sense with this shit.

How do you interpret Pelosi's delaying of the stimulus package and her trying to insert all of the left wing wish list? Corporate diversity quotas and abortion funding, and 25M for the Kennedy center in a virus recover package??????????????? WTF dude.
I don't interpret that as her delay. I don't listen to fox news. Now what I understand from the facts is that the senate democrats opposed the initial package because the workers were getting the shaft and trump wanted a slush fund for resorts, hotels and cruise lines. And when whites like you start bitching about diversity or quotas, I know you are another white person afflicted with psychosis. A business that employs 100 percent white men have a 100percent white male quota. But your psychosis doesn't allow you to see it that way.

Are you as concerned with diversity in the NBA and NFL? How about rap music? Why is diversity only mandatory in the business world? Would not the NBA and NFL be more interesting if the racial makeup had to equal that of the entire country?

It is very obvious that Pelosi tried to derail the bill that the senate approved 96-0 in order to ram a bunch of dem pet issues into it. She cares more about funding abortion clinics than helping average blue collar workers of every race.

there was never a corporate "slush fund" in any of the proposed bills, there was always a loan provision the could be waived if the company used the money to pay workers, and it could not be used to buy back stock or pay CEO bonuses.

CNN is lying to you. they have been lying to you for 3 years or more

And here comes the dumb racist NBA and NFL argument. The players on the field are not the only employees in those businesses and those players make the team based on performance. Don't see you complaining about golf, tennis, hockey, or baseball. We know why that is you miserable racist son of a bitch. Rap music is not the only music, so do you want to apply the same complaint to country music or hard rock? CNN is not lying to me because I don't watch CNN. Repeating how bad a TV channel is because trump don't like it doesn't work here. There was a slush fund, there still is a slush fund, but it now has an IG and a oversight committee instead of letting trump be the oversight. Stop watching fox news and get your information from reality.

Liberal Dictionary

ROFL!

Pure irony.

and the right side in your view would be: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Idi Amin, Mussolini? they all said the exact things that the dems are saying today. Are you really as stupid as your posts indicate?
Actually they did not. But when you spend your day listening to flunk outs, that's how you end up seeing things.

He's getting a bump not because of his actions or words, but because after two months of doing nothing, he got told to straighten up. It's amazing what people will think of you when you project just a little bit of reassurance. In this dreary and depressing time, I wake up this morning to a campaign ad by some organization that tracks Trump's denials and dismissals with the upward outbreak track of the virus by date. Simply one of the most devastating campaign ads I've ever seen. Then I find out that Trump's campaign has sent a letter of cease and desist because this organization is running it in battleground states. And I smiled.

Trump is in trouble. And he has no one to blame but himself.

And it's not even that much of a bump. Except for Gallup, most polls either have him barely clearing 50% or under 50% on his handling, and it's already starting to arc downwards as this drags on.

See you at the polls in November asswipe.

Your golden boy, Joe Biden.

I can't wait for this summer.

It's gonna be a fucking comedy.

Trump is a stumbling, bumbling, senile geriatric who has no plan or vision. But he really does lead the world in something - finally. Trump has made the USA into the epi-centre of the covid19 virus. More cases than China. Deaths to follow within two weeks.

When people are dying in these numbers, those poll numbers aren't going to last.

• Thanks

Liberal Dictionary

ROFL!

Pure irony.

Let me answer that for you.

Yes.

And he's a racist to boot.

Love that argument.......

You must be stupid because you are not a left winger.

Because if you were a left winger....you would not be stupid.

Love this one:

Liberal Dictionary

ROFL!

Pure irony.

And you've always got your head up your ass.

That is what makes you you.

Forum List

Back