Wait Now Fauci Says Expected US Deaths are Down to 60K? That's a Bad Flu Season

Was this true or fake?

View attachment 322444

“Never let a good crisis go to waste”
Travel ban,social distancing and other measures to slow the spread is why we haven't hit those numbers ... when 32 people in one old folks home gets sick that should let everyone know how contagious this virus is ...the left has politicized the virus so everything coming out of their lying mouths should be taken with a grain of salt. they are mixing a little truth and a lot of lies [deception] Trumps medical team Fauci and others are telling the nation whats going on based on info gathered . and that info may change as we learn more as time passes .the reaction is evolving as info and knowledge evolves . you will not hear that from the killers of the unborn but thats how it really is .

I can see being off by 25% given the large amount of data and modeling we already have, but an order of magnitude from the hundreds of thousands, even millions they were talking about? And I thought the social distancing was already baked in.

Scaring the bejeezuz out of everyone and sending the economy into a death spiral? Every day still panic screaming from the headlines, just what is going on here?

We already HAD a flu season, though. This is another one on top of it. "Regular" flu season winds up about now. They don't have the numbers out. This is an ADDITIONAL bad flu season on top of the one we always have.

I can see being off by 25% given the large amount of data and modeling we already have, but an order of magnitude from the hundreds of thousands, even millions they were talking about? And I thought the social distancing was already baked in.

Scaring the bejeezuz out of everyone and sending the economy into a death spiral? Every day still panic screaming from the headlines, just what is going on here?

We already HAD a flu season, though. This is another one on top of it. "Regular" flu season winds up about now. They don't have the numbers out. This is an ADDITIONAL bad flu season on top of the one we always have.
Exactly.
Which begs the question... if they’re both about the same why haven’t both required a lockdown? Why not neither?

Exactly.
Which begs the question... if they’re both about the same why haven’t both required a lockdown? Why not neither?
Are you telling me that in the past month you haven't seen any articles or explanations of how Covid-19 is different from our regular flu? All you have to do is look at what is happening in New York City and New Jersey hospitals to see the difference. Normal flu season doesn't do this to our healthcare system.

Exactly.
Are you telling me that in the past month you haven't seen any articles or explanations of how Covid-19 is different from our regular flu? All you have to do is look at what is happening in New York City and New Jersey hospitals to see the difference. Normal flu season doesn't do this to our healthcare system.
Last time I checked both places were easily capable of handling the number of patients. It was media hysteria that suggested major shortages. I’m having trouble finding similarly alarmist stories in NYC for the number of flu hospitalizations. And there have been plenty.

Exactly.
Last time I checked both places were easily capable of handling the number of patients. It was media hysteria that suggested major shortages. I’m having trouble finding similarly alarmist stories in NYC for the number of flu hospitalizations. And there have been plenty.
I wasn't talking about shortages. I was talking about the number of people in the hospital in critical care, all at the same time. THIS was what was predicted and THIS is why they instituted social distancing and ... it seems to have worked. The hospitals are really, really busy in NYC, but they're coping. That is the outcome that was hoped for.

Exactly.
I wasn't talking about shortages. I was talking about the number of people in the hospital in critical care, all at the same time. THIS was what was predicted and THIS is why they instituted social distancing and ... it seems to have worked. The hospitals are really, really busy in NYC, but they're coping. That is the outcome that was hoped for.
And how many were in critical care for flu?

Last time I checked both places were easily capable of handling the number of patients.
I honestly think you ought to tell that to someone working the front lines in a hospital in New York City right now and see what they tell you. The Pentagon is sending doctors and nurses. To steal one of Trump's favorite phrases, this has never happened before.

Exactly.
And how many were in critical care for flu?
I might as well be talking to a wall. Forget it.

That's because of all the social restricting, retard.

That's because of all the social restricting, retard.

It's social "distancing," dumbass.

You apparently haven't been watching the press briefings. Fauci was saying maybe 200,000 best case scenario, with social distancing baked in. I suspect I am talking over your head.

God, why is it so hard for so many of these retards to understand math? Is it because they worship their Orange God and nothing else matters?

If we hadn't shut down the economy, there'd be hundreds of thousand if not millions dead.

But these math retards start branches like the OP, completely not understanding what has happened.

100% the retard OP isn't Asian.

You apparently haven't been watching the press briefings. Fauci was saying maybe 200,000 best case scenario, with social distancing baked in. Retard.

You retarded partisan hack. You're dumber than a sack of hammers! How have you survived Darwin's Law?

The projections have come down over time because the assumptions in the models have reflected the changes in social restrictions.

I doubt you know what 2+2=.

Social distancing is working.

This isn't rocket science kid. We are taking my steps to lower the death toll. Thankfully those steps are working. Now quit trying to undermine them. You're gonna get people.killed.

God, why is it so hard for so many of these retards to understand math? Is it because they worship their Orange God and nothing else matters?

If we hadn't shut down the economy, there'd be hundreds of thousand if not millions dead.

But these math retards start branches like the OP, completely not understanding what has happened.

100% the retard OP isn't Asian.
They're trying to understand statistics with third grade math.

If it's 60,000, then we should start planning to go back to work except for places like New York City and New Jersey who have the European COVID-19. I saw a chart where comparing the number of deaths by COVID-19 for March 2020 vs total of deaths for the month. It's a small portion. However, we can't contain the spread except via quarantine and sanitation, so I don't know what would happen if lockdown was lifted now. We may still have to wait until we are sure the apex has passed. It still seems to be rising.
And if we stop the shutdown too soon it goes back to 100s ot thousands dead.

This isn't that hard guys.

You apparently haven't been watching the press briefings. Fauci was saying maybe 200,000 best case scenario, with social distancing baked in. Retard.

You retarded partisan hack. You're dumber than a sack of hammers! How have you survived Darwin's Law?

The projections have come down over time because the assumptions in the models have reflected the changes in social restrictions.

I doubt you know what 2+2=.

LOL word salad. The social distancing was one of the assumptions in the model. Any time someone starts right off the bat calling names I know they are trying to hide their ignorance.

If it's 60,000, then we should start planning to go back to work except for places like New York City and New Jersey who have the European COVID-19. I saw a chart where comparing the number of deaths by COVID-19 for March 2020 vs total of deaths for the month. It's a small portion. However, we can't contain the spread except via quarantine and sanitation, so I don't know what would happen if lockdown was lifted now. We may still have to wait until we are sure the apex has passed. It still seems to be rising.
And if we stop the shutdown too soon it goes back to 100s ot thousands dead.

This isn't that hard guys.

Like in Sweden? No total lockdown, just common sense. No MILLIONS AND MILLIONS DEAD! Fear-mongering retard.

A lot of older people in my Facebook group are dying of complications; multiple deaths every day.
Some 80+ people are dying from C19 because they no longer have the breathing capacity.
All of the <50 years olds have recovered.

Forum List

Back