Wait, Texas has the covid restrictions back now and have to wear a mask? I thought the mask mandate was lifted?

Stop whining. This trashy asshole was on private property and then started arguing when she was being, properly, thrown out for violating the bank's policy. Texas' ignorant governor can revoke mask requirements in public places only. Just because your governor is a complete moron doesn't mean that everyone has to submit to his stupidity, which he displays on a regular basis.

Figured everyone in Texas would be glad to hear that and take the shit off

So that they can spread disease faster? Why did the heavily gerrymandered state of Texas allow a lying, ignorant asshole who doesn't give a damn about his constituents and tries to establish a very nasty cult as a state religion to take over as governor? abbott is trying so hard to turn Texas into a third-world shithole.

You need to shut the fuck up and stay in the house forever and let us live. A new summer season is approaching and I am not walking around with a mask on

I don't understand why you want to spread a disease to unsuspecting people. I have freedom of speech, and I never intend to "shut the fuck up" or "stay in the house forever." That's for you to do, boytoy. abbott just keeps proving that he is a scumbag.

well you sound like you want to wear a mask until 2045

I don't "want" to wear a mask. I wear one because it is the responsible thing to do and I want to protect the society that I live in.

The last pandemic went from February, 1918 to April, 1920. Spanish Flu 1918 to 1920

But remember that, back then, the vast majority of people were cooperating with efforts to stop it, unlike today when the maskless folks are dedicating themselves to spreading Covid-19 and keep it around for longer.

So it sounds like I can go to vegas without a mask in 2023

Maybe. If history repeats itself and you actually want to go to Vegas for some reason. Me? I'm going to London.

to do what

Stop whining. This trashy asshole was on private property and then started arguing when she was being, properly, thrown out for violating the bank's policy. Texas' ignorant governor can revoke mask requirements in public places only. Just because your governor is a complete moron doesn't mean that everyone has to submit to his stupidity, which he displays on a regular basis.

Figured everyone in Texas would be glad to hear that and take the shit off

So that they can spread disease faster? Why did the heavily gerrymandered state of Texas allow a lying, ignorant asshole who doesn't give a damn about his constituents and tries to establish a very nasty cult as a state religion to take over as governor? abbott is trying so hard to turn Texas into a third-world shithole.

You need to shut the fuck up and stay in the house forever and let us live. A new summer season is approaching and I am not walking around with a mask on

I don't understand why you want to spread a disease to unsuspecting people. I have freedom of speech, and I never intend to "shut the fuck up" or "stay in the house forever." That's for you to do, boytoy. abbott just keeps proving that he is a scumbag.

well you sound like you want to wear a mask until 2045

I don't "want" to wear a mask. I wear one because it is the responsible thing to do and I want to protect the society that I live in.

The last pandemic went from February, 1918 to April, 1920. Spanish Flu 1918 to 1920

But remember that, back then, the vast majority of people were cooperating with efforts to stop it, unlike today when the maskless folks are dedicating themselves to spreading Covid-19 and keep it around for longer.

So it sounds like I can go to vegas without a mask in 2023

Maybe. If history repeats itself and you actually want to go to Vegas for some reason. Me? I'm going to London.

to do what

Haunt the museums and the rest of the old stuff, and then maybe go north to Scotland, since I've never been there. London is a great city. I've been there a couple of times and really enjoyed it. There is a lot to see and do and I haven't seen everything. I would love to get locked in the British Museum overnight "accidentally." But what if it's haunted? They've got a lot of mummies in there. I've only been there in the daytime, when the ghouls are asleep.

Forum List

Back