Wait, Texas has the covid restrictions back now and have to wear a mask? I thought the mask mandate was lifted?

The only reason stores and business had masks rules was because of the state so why the fuck would they still have it?
You are obviously wrong on "the only reason they had it"

When the covid first started stores and businesses were required by the state to force customers to wear a mask. So if the governor is saying NO MORE MASK then why the fuck is the store saying wear a mask?

The governor is an idiot.

Store owners don't want staff or customers getting sick or dying in their place of business. Killing the customers is really fucking bad for business.

That is odd because more people are dying from the jab itself then the COVID. But they are making tons of money on the jab so that is ok for it to kill people. And when people live in fear from an invisible boogeyman it is far easier to control them. Didn't you learn anything from 911?

More people are NOT dying from the jab then from COVID. Where do you get your news.
Also, who is THEY, in your statement “they are making tons of money on the jab.”

I don't get my news from the MSM. Watch the video above and it proves it and shows you. First step to stopping your mind control is to turn off the MSM and stop believing everything they tell you. All the mainstream scientists and doctors are paid off to promote the agenda. And the ones that aren't paid off are scared to speak up for fear of losing job and licenses.

is it because the CDC and retarded Biden said something? This old lady got arrested for not wearing a mask in a Texas bank

Counties, towns and businesses can still require masks. There is just no statewide mandate. Same in Florida. Many places still require masks.

The only reason stores and business had masks rules was because of the state so why the fuck would they still have it?
Stores and businesses do not want their employees or customers to get sick, due to a known hazard, so they take steps to mitigate the hazard to whatever extent they can. Their business, their employees, their rules. If somebody doesn't like it, they can shop somewhere else or buy controlling interest in the business and change the rules.

is it because the CDC and retarded Biden said something? This old lady got arrested for not wearing a mask in a Texas bank

Counties, towns and businesses can still require masks. There is just no statewide mandate. Same in Florida. Many places still require masks.

Stores and businesses do not want their employees or customers to get sick, due to a known hazard, so they take steps to mitigate the hazard to whatever extent they can. Their business, their employees, their rules. If somebody doesn't like it, they can shop somewhere else or buy controlling interest in the business and change the rules.

Because they live in fear of something you have 99 percent survival rate of. It is BS. People need to stop being germaphobes and living in fear. It is ruining children's lives and practically making the whole world an unpleasant place to live. Not to mention these tyrannical lock downs that did more harm then good.

Because they live in fear of something you have 99 percent survival rate of. It is BS. People need to stop being germaphobes and living in fear. It is ruining children's lives and practically making the whole world an unpleasant place to live. Not to mention these tyrannical lock downs that did more harm then good.

And unpleasant vacations

so they waiting for the CDC?

And unpleasant vacations

Yes, speaking of that, what a stupid rule in not allowing people to go on the beach. I guess COVID is hiding in the sand and water also. :auiqs.jpg:

When the covid first started stores and businesses were required by the state to force customers to wear a mask. So if the governor is saying NO MORE MASK then why the fuck is the store saying wear a mask?

Businesses can set whatever policies they want, and many still prefer to ask people to wear masks, some still require wearing one to enter the premises.

This is actually the first time I ever heard of anyone being arrested at all, even during the mandate. I would imagine the bank filed charges, not the police or the state. I have forgotten to put mine on a few times, and nobody ever said squat about it to me, and I didn't realize I wasn't wearing one until I was already done shopping.lol I don't go anywhere often enough for it to be an ingrained habit to put one on.

Last edited:

Store owners don't want staff or customers getting sick or dying in their place of business. Killing the customers is really fucking bad for business.

That is odd because more people are dying from the jab itself then the COVID. But they are making tons of money on the jab so that is ok for it to kill people. And when people live in fear from an invisible boogeyman it is far easier to control them. Didn't you learn anything from 911?

More people are NOT dying from the jab then from COVID. Where do you get your news.
Also, who is THEY, in your statement “they are making tons of money on the jab.”

My doc was charging $35. If you want it free it's available, all you have to do is make an appointment and wait in a long line somewhere. I can afford the $35, since they also have you wait around a while for observation to make sure you don't have a bad reaction, and those nurses and assistants aren't free, they're getting paid, and I don't see the $35 as making any big profit.

As for the masks they also reduce a lot of other illnesses,which is why you see lots of Asians wearing them long before the COVID thing,both on the West Coast and in Asia; it's more and more of a thing now. My doc also tells me there was practically no flu season and no respiratory infections since the mask restrictions were put in place the last year or so. He hasn't had single case of either so far. I suspect many people will continue to wear them anyway, mandate or no. They just aren't that big a deal.

Last edited:
This old lady got arrested for not wearing a mask in a Texas bank

That's hilarious,'cause I got arrested for wearing a mask in a Texas bank.

maxresdefault.jpg

And unpleasant vacations

Yes, speaking of that, what a stupid rule in not allowing people to go on the beach. I guess COVID is hiding in the sand and water also. :auiqs.jpg:

But protests are fine

My doc was charging $35. If you want it free it's available, all you have to do is make an appointment and wait in a long line somewhere. I can afford the $35, since they also have you wait around a while for observation to make sure you don't have a bad reaction, and those nurses and assistants aren't free, they're getting paid, and I don't see the $35 as making any big profit.

As for the masks they also reduce a lot of other illnesses,which is why you see lots of Asians wearing them long before the COVID thing,both on the West Coast and in Asia; it's more and more of a thing now. My doc also tells me there was practically no flu season and no respiratory infections since the mask restrictions were put in place the last year or so. He hasn't had single case of either so far. I suspect many people will continue to wear them anyway, mandate or no. They just aren't that big a deal.

Why the fuck isnt it a big deal? Why do I want to go on vacation in vegas with a mask on? What the fuck is wrong with you

Why the fuck isnt it a big deal? Why do I want to go on vacation in vegas with a mask on? What the fuck is wrong with you

So don't go, and don't use businesses you don't like. What the fuck is wrong with you? If you don't want to wear a mask, then don't wear one. What's it to you if others still like the idea?

It is free because your tax dollars paid for it. So in actuality they are making all citizens pay for it and even ones that don't want it. Not to mention when it is all and done with, their will be less tax payers to pay for this poison.

Businesses can set whatever policies they want, and many still prefer to ask people to wear masks, some still require wearing one to enter the premises.

This is actually the first time I ever heard of anyone being arrested at all, even during the mandate. I would imagine the bank filed charges, not the police or the state. I have forgotten to put mine on a few times, and nobody ever said squat about it to me, and I didn't realize I wasn't wearing one until I was already done shopping.lol I don't go anywhere often enough for it to be an ingrained habit to put one on.

You really should do a duckduckgo search because there are plenty more instances of people being arrested for not wearing a mask. Here is another:

Stop whining. This trashy asshole was on private property and then started arguing when she was being, properly, thrown out for violating the bank's policy. Texas' ignorant governor can revoke mask requirements in public places only. Just because your governor is a complete moron doesn't mean that everyone has to submit to his stupidity, which he displays on a regular basis.

Stop whining. This trashy asshole was on private property and then started arguing when she was being, properly, thrown out for violating the bank's policy. Texas' ignorant governor can revoke mask requirements in public places only. Just because your governor is a complete moron doesn't mean that everyone has to submit to his stupidity, which he displays on a regular basis.

She was trying to pull her money out the bank. She couldn't go through the drive thru because her truck was to big. The fact of the matter, that is her money in there. I hope people wise up and stop using banks. Atleast use a Credit Union. I think the people wearing masks are complete morons and can't even look at the science of the masks. It even says on most of the boxes that the masks won't protect you from a virus.

She was trying to pull her money out the bank. She couldn't go through the drive thru because her truck was to big. The fact of the matter, that is her money in there. I hope people wise up and stop using banks. Atleast use a Credit Union. I think the people wearing masks are complete morons and can't even look at the science of the masks. It even says on most of the boxes that the masks won't protect you from a virus.

It doesn't matter if her money is in there and her truck is too big. There was nothing stopping her from getting a mask, putting it on, and collecting her money, or coming back in a smaller vehicle. This is her responsibility, not the bank's. She knew what the bank's policy is and that it is meeting its responsibility to protect all of its customers. If this was a diner instead of a bank, with a sign that said "no shoes, no shirt, no service," would you demand that a shirtless, shoeless person be served?

One thing that truly pisses me off about this new breed of right-wingers is they constantly demand that everybody bend over backwards to accommodate their individual beliefs and desires on a wide range of issues. Ain't having it. There is no such requirement. They've just got to own it. The rest of us don't owe them anything.

BTW: masks are worn to protect the people around you, not the other way around. One wears a mask out of respect for others and a desire to rid the world of this awful disease. It's an act that follows the admonition to love one's neighbor.

Fact check: No evidence that the vaccine for COVID-19 caused fatalities in Israel | Reuters

Figured everyone in Texas would be glad to hear that and take the shit off

Forum List

Back