Waiting period to buy a gun...?

You really aren't very bright huh?
Let me explain.
:roll:
There is nothing y can explain to me that I do not already understand better than you.
Please let us know when you can discuss an issue without reverting to petulant ad homs.
Why would I dignify the brackish racist goo inside your head with something like rational thought.
It's not a matter of your desire, but clear and obvious lack of capacity.
You just have a little weenie, don't you....
Thank you for proving my point.
Please continue to do so at your leisure.
Yeah, truth hurts, I know. Probably have a big 4 wheel drive to make up for it too.

People don't wind up macho bigots because they live happy well adjusted lives.

do all left wing males have small to non existent penises...they seemed obsessed with penis size and go right to that in a lot of threads
They all wish they were women.
We are just comfortable with ourselves. We don't feel threatened by people finding out your weenie is teeny, and we don't need to act like some big military tough guy to feel "not so tiny"

The people who act the most macho, and brag the loudest are always the biggest pus$ies when the chips are down.

There is nothing y can explain to me that I do not already understand better than you.
Please let us know when you can discuss an issue without reverting to petulant ad homs.
Why would I dignify the brackish racist goo inside your head with something like rational thought.
Yeah, truth hurts, I know.
Apparently not, as you do not seem to be bothered at all by the fact that there is nothing you can explain to me that I do not already understand better than you.
and that you cannot discuss an issue without reverting to petulant ad homs
Why is that?

Keep pushing the envelope and one day a sane majority on the Supreme Court will finally decide the right to own, possess or have in one's custody and control a gun is a privilege, not a right.

what a moronic comment. I don't think the Supreme court wants to face the consequences of violating the constitution so blatantly.

Yeah, truth hurts, I know.
Apparently not, as you do not seem to be bothered at all by the fact that there is nothing you can explain to me that I do not already understand better than you.
and that you cannot discuss an issue without reverting to petulant ad homs
Why is that?
mainly because almost every gun hating male is a castrati, a eunuch or worried that they engage in behavior that might cause honest men to shoot their sorry asses legally

And thus, furthering the example of how those black people are racists.
Let me explain.

why are gun haters worried about the size of other men's penises? are you trolling for someone to give you a good boning? seriously, why is it that left wing gun hating fairies always obsess on penis size? is it something about their own fulfillment?

Let me explain.
why are gun haters worried about the size of other men's penises?
They hope to not gag.

Forum List

Back