🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart to bring in Ivanka Trump clothing line

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

walmart.com/c/brand/ivanka-trump
The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

These folks just love insulting people.

OK, can you quote the "insult"? Other poster couldn't. Whatcha got?
Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

You can be obtuse all day long, no law against it.

And exactly where is the value judgment in that? Hm?

I'll toss this out for the third time and expect a third chorus of crickets ------ is the term "Wal-Mart" an insult in and of itself?
Wow, this certainly is important to you.

The term "Wal Mart" is not an insult in and of itself.

As I said, be as obtuse as you choose, it doesn't matter.

In fact, I was thinking that once the rich people find out how good a $1.60 Big Dog at Walmart is and what a bargain it is --- that Walmart is gonna have to offer valet parking and a Limo Entrance. :banana:

The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

I'll toss this out for the third time and expect a third chorus of crickets ------ is the term "Wal-Mart" an insult in and of itself?

In fact, I was thinking that once the rich people find out how good a $1.60 Big Dog at Walmart is and what a bargain it is --- that Walmart is gonna have to offer valet parking and a Limo Entrance. :banana:

I just know I'll regret asking this but ------------ what da hell is a "Big Dog"?

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

walmart.com/c/brand/ivanka-trump

THANK YOU. So you in fact cannot support the point.

Which snaps us right back to Pogo's Primary Platitude of Platonic Philosophy, to wit: If you can't articulate yer point, whelp it juuuust might be you never had one.

Just admit it. You'll feel better.

I just know I'll regret asking this but ------------ what da hell is a "Big Dog"?

You need to sample a bunch of Walmarts for fast food. Actually, I was thinking of the Costco stores, but Walmart has bargain quick food also.

My financial adviser who deals in $mill every day was always bragging about his lunch at Costco. We walked over there one day for a "business lunch"... LOL.... Pretty sure he wrote off my "Big Dog".

12107090-snack-box-in-el-dorado-arkansas-inside-walmart.jpg

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.

You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.

Sounds like you're the one who's condescending. What's so bad about Wal Mart?

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.

You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.

Sounds like you're the one who's condescending. What's so bad about Wal Mart?

Zackly --- they seem to ass-ume that as a given. That's why I made 'em admit there's no there there.

You need to sample a bunch of Walmarts for fast food. Actually, I was thinking of the Costco stores, but Walmart has bargain quick food also.

My financial adviser who deals in $mill every day was always bragging about his lunch at Costco. We walked over there one day for a "business lunch"... LOL.... Pretty sure he wrote off my "Big Dog".

12107090-snack-box-in-el-dorado-arkansas-inside-walmart.jpg

Ah. I've actually never been in a Costco but from all I hear they're one of the most pleasant employers to work for, which kinda puts it in stark contrast to Wal-Mart at least in that regard.

But no thanks --- I don't need to sample anybody's fast food. :eusa_hand: I don't do that.

Which snaps us right back to Pogo's Primary Platitude of Platonic Philosophy, to wit: If you can't articulate yer point, whelp it juuuust might be you never had one.

What you're doing is ignoring the point, because you're dishonest, and you want to deflect from it.

Or maybe today is Pretend Day! You're pretending you're the only person who doesn't understand!

Pretend Day is fun. In fact, today I'm pretending that BANANAS are BLUE!

So we're all sympatico 'n stuff!

:spinner:

I'm wit ya!

Poor Pogo doesn't understand, though.

It's confusing.

It's very confusing.

Pogo is confused.

16507970_572748049596555_4960159246466021756_n.jpg

You do realize that 44% of those people are YOURS --- right? Keep it up. Play a card.. The game is almost over for you pranksters..
My people do not worship the Confederacy, unlike you they are true Americans.

You folks KILLED the "Blue Dogs Dems" in the South. STranded 40% of the electorate down here. Won't even RUN Dem candidates in places they "can't win". If you think that's how you SUPPORT your people down here, you're deluded. And the Dem constituents down here are all about Southern heritage and history.

Those monuments and memorials to the Confederacy were all built and placed by Democrats. BEFORE you killed off the last ones that had no particular Confederate baggage.

The more you taunt and play those cards -- the more you fuel the sincere disgust of your political tribe.
That's right, Southern CON$ervoFascist racists no longer have a place in the Democratic Party like they used to, but are welcomed with open arms in the GOP.

lol. She'll make millions. Way to go woman.
Amen to this! One person's junk can always be another person's treasure and if Nordstrom doesn't want her product anymore, Wal-Mart will be more than happy to put it out there! :) :) :)

God bless you and Ivanka always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Yep...and it just endeared those WallyWorld shoppers to Trump and Melania thus cementing the middle class vote for years to come.
Nicely played Melania and Trump.

I'm wit ya!

Poor Pogo doesn't understand, though.

It's confusing.

It's very confusing.

Pogo is confused.

Not the least bit "confused". I saw through your schtick as soon as it was schtuck, and I called it out for having no basis. And you pleaded nolo contendre.

What you're doing is ignoring the point, because you're dishonest, and you want to deflect from it.

NO Sparkles --- what I was doing is proving your premise ----- isn't one. And you already admitted it.

lol. She'll make millions. Way to go woman.
Amen to this! One person's junk can always be another person's treasure and if Nordstrom doesn't want her product anymore, Wal-Mart will be more than happy to put it out there! :) :) :)

God bless you and Ivanka always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Yep...and it just endeared those WallyWorld shoppers to Trump and Melania thus cementing the middle class vote for years to come.
Nicely played Melania and Trump.

And we'll all look stunning as we go to the polls to vote for Daddy next time too.
Sincerely,
Tired of wearing this Rust Belt...

Forum List

Back