🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart to bring in Ivanka Trump clothing line

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's. Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
Perfect place for it.
Agreed. It's probably the #1 seller of products manufactured in China after all.
It is an elegant solution to those pesky "Made in Mexico" labels.

The Trumps employ foreigners to make their clothing.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Past administrations made it impossible to compete without using foreign labor.
Yeah, okay. No one makes quality clothing in America, right? :lol:

Don't be such a sap.

The idea that you think you can manufacture clothing of the same quality in the US versus China or other 3rd world nations is idiocy.

Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

You can be obtuse all day long, no law against it.

And exactly where is the value judgment in that? Hm?

I'll toss this out for the third time and expect a third chorus of crickets ------ is the term "Wal-Mart" an insult in and of itself?
Wow, this certainly is important to you.

The term "Wal Mart" is not an insult in and of itself.

As I said, be as obtuse as you choose, it doesn't matter.

In fact, I was thinking that once the rich people find out how good a $1.60 Big Dog at Walmart is and what a bargain it is --- that Walmart is gonna have to offer valet parking and a Limo Entrance. :banana:
I'm wit ya!

Poor Pogo doesn't understand, though.

It's confusing.

It's very confusing.

Pogo is confused.

Not the least bit "confused". I saw through your schtick as soon as it was schtuck, and I called it out for having no basis. And you pleaded nolo contendre.

Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

You can be obtuse all day long, no law against it.

I'll toss this out for the third time and expect a third chorus of crickets ------ is the term "Wal-Mart" an insult in and of itself?

THANK YOU. So you in fact cannot support the point.

Which snaps us right back to Pogo's Primary Platitude of Platonic Philosophy, to wit: If you can't articulate yer point, whelp it juuuust might be you never had one.

Just admit it. You'll feel better.
What you're doing is ignoring the point, because you're dishonest, and you want to deflect from it.

NO Sparkles --- what I was doing is proving your premise ----- isn't one. And you already admitted it.
Oh, so you’re still doing Pretend Day, pretending that you don’t know what I'm talking about. Wow, you’re REALLY GOOD at this game!

What ELSE do you like to play on Pretend Day?

One time on Pretend Day, I pretended that I was an out-of-control helicopter! I ran around the house, spinning around in circles with my arms out! Holy shit, I broke all KINDS of stuff!

My wife was REALLY PISSED. But then I told her, “that’s okay, honey, it’s Pretend Day!” And she said, “oh, okay, that‘s okay then!”

And we laughed and laughed!

I just LOVE Pretend Day!
very%20very%20funny%20jokes(1).png

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.

You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.

Is this supposed to shame us? LOLOL I have utter distain for Democrats, Liberals and Progressives and anyone who would have voted for Hillary Clinton.

Dunno about anybody else but who I mock is the elitist upper-crust egomaniacal narcissistic attention-whore asswipes who think they own the world,

You mean Democrats. I agree. I mock them too.

...and that includes you, asswipe.

This is a good move by WalMart and Trump, since a liberal boycott would not matter since libs claim they don't shop at WalMart anyway.

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.

Sounds like you're the one who's condescending. What's so bad about Wal Mart?

I love the place. but your fellow travelers seem to use it to mock the flyover people.

Zackly --- they seem to ass-ume that as a given. That's why I made 'em admit there's no there there.

Everyone knows where the OP was going. Selective ignorance does not suit you.

Good move by Ivanka

Most Trump voters buy there clothes at WalMart

Why do you think she'll allow her line to be carried in low end stores?

In fact, I was thinking that once the rich people find out how good a $1.60 Big Dog at Walmart is and what a bargain it is --- that Walmart is gonna have to offer valet parking and a Limo Entrance. :banana:

I just know I'll regret asking this but ------------ what da hell is a "Big Dog"?

You need to sample a bunch of Walmarts for fast food. Actually, I was thinking of the Costco stores, but Walmart has bargain quick food also.

My financial adviser who deals in $mill every day was always bragging about his lunch at Costco. We walked over there one day for a "business lunch"... LOL.... Pretty sure he wrote off my "Big Dog".

12107090-snack-box-in-el-dorado-arkansas-inside-walmart.jpg

Ah. I've actually never been in a Costco but from all I hear they're one of the most pleasant employers to work for, which kinda puts it in stark contrast to Wal-Mart at least in that regard.

But no thanks --- I don't need to sample anybody's fast food. :eusa_hand: I don't do that.

Lunch in the aisles of Costco is fun

Zackly --- they seem to ass-ume that as a given. That's why I made 'em admit there's no there there.

So you think WalMart is white trash.

Bigot. Everyone knows reverse discrimination is the only TRUE discrimination.

So you think WalMart is white trash.

Bigot. Everyone knows reverse discrimination is the only TRUE discrimination.

Stop trying to boomerang my interpretation of your sides views as my views, you huckster.

Ivanka is finding her niche

If Nordstrom turns her down....WalMart and mens restrooms are the obvious choice

dc21e13eb2b51718f2be9d8251b96167.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back