🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart to bring in Ivanka Trump clothing line

I refuse to go to Walmart because I cannot stand to look at the ugly people who shop there. There is fat, ghetto, white trash, deformed, retarded, etc... If there is something there I need then I can usually get it at Target or Lowe's. The ONLY time I ever thought to myself, "Hmmm... maybe that Hitler fellow had a good point after all," is when I was inside a Walmart. Just disgusting!!

The Walmart I go to on occasion has an African-American Manager and at least half of the cashiers are African-Americans. I also noticed a lot of African-American shoppers. I was not disgusted in the least.
I am happy for you. I am not disgusted by black folks, You race baiting twat. The white trash spandex is more disgusting. Baggy pants revealing underwear is pathetic too, but that is both black and white kids.

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.

You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.
That's how Trump,won.

Trump won by attacking people who sell Chinese imports, lol, IOW he won by attacking his girlfriend/daughter.

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

walmart.com/c/brand/ivanka-trump
The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

These folks just love insulting people.

OK, can you quote the "insult"? Other poster couldn't. Whatcha got?
Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

You can be obtuse all day long, no law against it.

The GOP owes you folks a big 'ol Thank You card for helping Trump get elected.

Hillary won the low middle income vote. Get a sense of humor.

That makes it okey dokey to constantly disparage them. Right???

Good Job. Keep it up please. We'll have new political choices SOONER rather than later..

I'm a white male rural pickup truck driving hunting fishing living in a mobile home in the sticks guy.

I have license to joke about my people.

Trump won by attacking people who sell Chinese imports
When did he do that? You lived through a fictitious election. There's reason companies go off shore and he's trying to correct it. You don't even get to wear a dunce cap in the back of the class, you need to just go home.

I refuse to go to Walmart because I cannot stand to look at the ugly people who shop there. There is fat, ghetto, white trash, deformed, retarded, etc... If there is something there I need then I can usually get it at Target or Lowe's. The ONLY time I ever thought to myself, "Hmmm... maybe that Hitler fellow had a good point after all," is when I was inside a Walmart. Just disgusting!!

The Walmart I go to on occasion has an African-American Manager and at least half of the cashiers are African-Americans. I also noticed a lot of African-American shoppers. I was not disgusted in the least.
I am happy for you. I am not disgusted by black folks, You race baiting twat. The white trash spandex is more disgusting. Baggy pants revealing underwear is pathetic too, but that is both black and white kids.

I merely stated facts that I observed, fuckface. Your little diatribe expressing your disgust with folks that look different than you was racist and what only an arrogant asshole would say.

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
16507970_572748049596555_4960159246466021756_n.jpg

/--- Your disgust for those who have one dime less than you AND your jealously for anyone who has one dime more than you is duly noted.
Can't the Trump supporters laugh at themselves. There is a stereotype of the Hillary arrogant elitist persona and the Trump Wal-Mart shopping, uneducated, trailer living persona. Neither one is true of all or most supporters on each side.

Let's look at those stereotypes, shall we?

One is based on the PERSONALITY of lefties...they are ARROGANT, elitist crapheads.

The other is bigotry based on where they live.. Not who they choose to be or how they act.

You see the light yet?

Correct the racist,mysogonist left threatened Nordstrom's with a boycott if they didn't drop Trump's line. Is that your beer gut proudly protruding out front?

The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

The GOP owes you folks a big 'ol Thank You card for helping Trump get elected.

Hillary won the low middle income vote. Get a sense of humor.

That makes it okey dokey to constantly disparage them. Right???

Good Job. Keep it up please. We'll have new political choices SOONER rather than later..

I'm a white male rural pickup truck driving hunting fishing living in a mobile home in the sticks guy.

I have license to joke about my people.

Keep it up.. The optics of the situation is on display to anybody with a brain. Kinda tired of watching the elitist metrosexual egotists flame and demean their OWN CONSTITUENCY in the South with the "play a card" Dem playbook...

Correct the racist,mysogonist left threatened Nordstrom's with a boycott if they didn't drop Trump's line. Is that your beer gut proudly protruding out front?

Nordstrom's stock has soared since they dropped the line. That's called good business.

You do realize that 44% of those people are YOURS --- right? Keep it up. Play a card.. The game is almost over for you pranksters..

You do realize that 44% of those people are YOURS --- right? Keep it up. Play a card.. The game is almost over for you pranksters..
It is terrible all the hate tweets sent to Senator Tim Scott who dared to support Jeff Sessions for AG. The liberals called him a ******. Where is the NAACP coming to the aid of a black man? Must be because he is a conservative. Blacks aren't suppose to think for themselves, I guess,

I'm Italian, I have a bread basket! :)

My people do not worship the Confederacy, unlike you they are true Americans.

My people do not worship the Confederacy, unlike you they are true Americans.

You folks KILLED the "Blue Dogs Dems" in the South. STranded 40% of the electorate down here. Won't even RUN Dem candidates in places they "can't win". If you think that's how you SUPPORT your people down here, you're deluded. And the Dem constituents down here are all about Southern heritage and history.

Those monuments and memorials to the Confederacy were all built and placed by Democrats. BEFORE you killed off the last ones that had no particular Confederate baggage.

The more you taunt and play those cards -- the more you fuel the sincere disgust of your political tribe.

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

And exactly where is the value judgment in that? Hm?

I'll toss this out for the third time and expect a third chorus of crickets ------ is the term "Wal-Mart" an insult in and of itself?

And exactly where is the value judgment in that? Hm?

I'll toss this out for the third time and expect a third chorus of crickets ------ is the term "Wal-Mart" an insult in and of itself?
Wow, this certainly is important to you.

The term "Wal Mart" is not an insult in and of itself.

As I said, be as obtuse as you choose, it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back