🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart to bring in Ivanka Trump clothing line

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

walmart.com/c/brand/ivanka-trump
The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

These folks just love insulting people.

If this was such a smart move by Ivanka, why did she only make it out of desperation?
Is it right and legal for the white house to be giving her a free commercial, free airtime for her products? I can only imagine the reaction of the right, if Obamas white house did the same

Ivanka's clothes are made in China and Hong Kong.

"Oopsie, daddy!"

Ivanka Trump's foreign manufacturing practices could be her brand's next big headache

An examination of shipping data associated with Ivanka Trump’s clothing and accessory brand reveals another problem that could hurt the business: a significant amount of her brand’s shoes, clothes, and handbags are imported from China and Hong Kong, going against President Donald Trump's 'buy American' policy.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.
Yep.

It's who they are, and they still don't get it.
Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

if an insufferable prick like Bourdain gets it, why can't the rest of the hard left?
I think there is a clue in his first sentence. He gets out. He travels all over the country. He TALKS to people.

The Regressive Left, when forced to speak to the rabble, look down their noses at them. Bourdain doesn't have self esteem issues, I reckon.

One of the best episodes was when he was in Cajun Country.

Walmart is awesome. I bought a ton of clothes, toys and food there for the needy family I adopted at Christmas. You can't beat boys graphic t-shirts for $ 4.88 ea. Jeans and sweats for $ 6.00 - $ 9.00.

I will make sure to let them know Libs think they are second class because their daily needs were met at a Walmart though.

If this was such a smart move by Ivanka, why did she only make it out of desperation?
Is it right and legal for the white house to be giving her a free commercial, free airtime for her products? I can only imagine the reaction of the right, if Obamas white house did the same
They made their money sponging off of others. A free commercial? When did presidents lose free speech rights?

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
Yep.

It's who they are, and they still don't get it.
Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

if an insufferable prick like Bourdain gets it, why can't the rest of the hard left?
I think there is a clue in his first sentence. He gets out. He travels all over the country. He TALKS to people.

The Regressive Left, when forced to speak to the rabble, look down their noses at them. Bourdain doesn't have self esteem issues, I reckon.

One of the best episodes was when he was in Cajun Country.
Yeah, I like his show. Another favorite of mine was when he drank Absinthe, too funny.

The Trumps employ foreigners to make their clothing.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

Nice. I C she sells Clutches. I need one for my 2000 Ranger.........um...oops....wrong kind of clutch.....nevermind.

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

and they beat the snot out of the nordstrom losers.
giphy.gif

Buy Ivanka's clothing. Millions of Chinese are depending on you!

I refuse to go to Walmart because I cannot stand to look at the ugly people who shop there. There is fat, ghetto, white trash, deformed, retarded, etc... If there is something there I need then I can usually get it at Target or Lowe's. The ONLY time I ever thought to myself, "Hmmm... maybe that Hitler fellow had a good point after all," is when I was inside a Walmart. Just disgusting!!

A Win Win. Stuff that normally sells at the high end Nordstom's available to lower income women now at Walmart.

I don't see the down side here. Sorry.

The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

OK, can you quote the "insult"? Other poster couldn't. Whatcha got?

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

No shit. Jesus

OK, can you quote the "insult"? Other poster couldn't. Whatcha got?
Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

You can be obtuse all day long, no law against it.

The GOP owes you folks a big 'ol Thank You card for helping Trump get elected.

Forum List

Back