🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart to bring in Ivanka Trump clothing line

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

walmart.com/c/brand/ivanka-trump

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.
Yep.

It's who they are, and they still don't get it.
Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

if an insufferable prick like Bourdain gets it, why can't the rest of the hard left?

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
Yep.

Sooooooo.... mentioning "Wal-Mart" is "condescending" now is it?

The new PC manual?
Yes, it is considered condescending by the Regressive Left, whether you admit it or not.

But I'm sure Trump & Co appreciate it.

Yep.

The new PC manual?
Yes, it is considered condescending by the Regressive Left, whether you admit it or not.

The OP notes Ivanka makes a "smart business decision". Seems to me that's a positive statement. At least in English.

Are you saying Mal-Wart shoppers are shallow and easily impressed by celebrity and that she's exploiting that?

Yep.

The new PC manual?

No, it's ridicule of the Trumps.

Yep.

if an insufferable prick like Bourdain gets it, why can't the rest of the hard left?
I think there is a clue in his first sentence. He gets out. He travels all over the country. He TALKS to people.

The Regressive Left, when forced to speak to the rabble, look down their noses at them. Bourdain doesn't have self esteem issues, I reckon.

WalmarWalmart is a great place to people watch. You can buy books about it and they are hilarious. Check em out.

Yep.

The new PC manual?
I thought PC was bad now....or is it just bad if non-RWrs say something?

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

/--- Your disgust for those who have one dime less than you AND your jealously for anyone who has one dime more than you is duly noted.

Yep.

I think there is a clue in his first sentence. He gets out. He travels all over the country. He TALKS to people.

The Regressive Left, when forced to speak to the rabble, look down their noses at them. Bourdain doesn't have self esteem issues, I reckon.

Who the fuck is "Bourdain"?

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

/--- Your disgust for those who have one dime less than you AND your jealously for anyone who has one dime more than you is duly noted.

Can you actually quote this "disgust"?
Or are you just plugging in what you wish he had said? Hm?

Yep.

Nobody. Ignore him.

Yep.

That idiot on CNN who eats bugs and similar stuff.

Forum List

Back