🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wal-Mart to bring in Ivanka Trump clothing line

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

walmart.com/c/brand/ivanka-trump
The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

These folks just love insulting people.

OK, can you quote the "insult"? Other poster couldn't. Whatcha got?
Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

You can be obtuse all day long, no law against it.

The GOP owes you folks a big 'ol Thank You card for helping Trump get elected.

Hillary won the low middle income vote. Get a sense of humor.

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.
Link?

I love it when liberals mock the poor and middle class, keep telling us who you are punks.

Exactly. They teach racism, then call us racists. They despise and sneer at the poor and the rural citizens of this country..then accuse us of not caring about them.

So sick of them, but they are becoming more irrelevant by the day, so meh. We're headed the right direction. Finally.

The Trump family bullying of Nordstom's to continue to carry Ivanka Trump's line is not working. Very few Trump supporters shop at Nordstrom's.

Ivanka Trump is making a smart business decision by putting her line into Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters.

You may have your demographics all wrong bud.
Here in Southern California our typical Walmart shopper comes straight from the barrios and ghettos...no positive contributor shops at Walmarts here.
Try again.

Just more fake news folks. As a major distributor of Chinese produced products, the Ivanka Trump brand has been available from Walmart and there is nothing real about Walmart "bringing the Ivanka Trump" to Walmart. It is already there.

The thread was just meant to insult lower-income people. The clothing thing was just the excuse to add politics to it.

Obviously, it's the "....Wal-Mart, the number one retailer for Trump supporters."

That makes it okey dokey to constantly disparage them. Right???

Good Job. Keep it up please. We'll have new political choices SOONER rather than later..

That makes it okey dokey to constantly disparage them. Right???

Good Job. Keep it up please. We'll have new political choices SOONER rather than later..
You guys should be sending them those Thank You cards for 2016 any day now.

The last time I went to Walmart I bought a leaf rake for $7.95. If it would have had an Ivanka Trump name brand on it I would have bought it anyway. I don't think she sells leaf rakes though.

/--- Your disgust for those who have one dime less than you AND your jealously for anyone who has one dime more than you is duly noted.
Can't the Trump supporters laugh at themselves. There is a stereotype of the Hillary arrogant elitist persona and the Trump Wal-Mart shopping, uneducated, trailer living persona. Neither one is true of all or most supporters on each side.

Come on, don't be so sensitive. There have been much worse said about Hillary supporters by Trumpsters.

Come on, don't be so sensitive. There have been much worse said about Hillary supporters by Trumpsters.
Nasty stuff is said all the time by both ends about each other.

They're very similar in their behaviors.

I just responded to this particular case, on this particular thread.

I refuse to go to Walmart because I cannot stand to look at the ugly people who shop there. There is fat, ghetto, white trash, deformed, retarded, etc... If there is something there I need then I can usually get it at Target or Lowe's. The ONLY time I ever thought to myself, "Hmmm... maybe that Hitler fellow had a good point after all," is when I was inside a Walmart. Just disgusting!!

The Walmart I go to on occasion has an African-American Manager and at least half of the cashiers are African-Americans. I also noticed a lot of African-American shoppers. I was not disgusted in the least.

You condescending disdain of your fellow citizens is noted.
That's how Trump,won.

Forum List

Back