Walgreens to close 150 stores in the US....

List all 200 cities they closed stores in....I will be happy to wait

We will see their list....

But tell me.....have you simply failed to see the articles of major chains pulling their stores out of democrat party crap holes?

I guess you did......

We will see their list....

But tell me.....have you simply failed to see the articles of major chains pulling their stores out of democrat party crap holes?

I guess you did......

That is not what this 150 being closed is about, did you even bother to read what was posted by Walgreens?

I have 3 of them within 6 miles of my house, I never see more than 4 cars in their parking lots except on holidays when other stores are closed. More and more people are not going to the local pharmacy for their medications any longer as most insurance companies now require the use of mail order for reoccurring prescriptions

That is not what this 150 being closed is about, did you even bother to read what was posted by Walgreens?

I have 3 of them within 6 miles of my house, I never see more than 4 cars in their parking lots except on holidays when other stores are closed. More and more people are not going to the local pharmacy for their medications any longer as most insurance companies now require the use of mail order for reoccurring prescriptions

Then you have this......

Obviously another example of the booming Biden economy and the diligent efforts of Democrat Prosecuting Attorney's tough on crime crackdowns on shoplifting across the country.

No list yet of which stores will be affected...but the usual suspects will likely be the top of the list.

All the Democrat run major metro areas...and there will be the ubiquitous rejoinders of "food desert" and underserved communities...that somehow never manage to come to terms with the concept of cause and effect....

It's not like they build them in the country fuck areas.

It has to be Biden's fault, it cannot be the over saturation of their stores too close to each other (I have 3 within 6 miles) or the fact that mail order prescriptions are on the rise and many insurance companies now require the use of mail order for any reoccurring prescriptions.

Was it Biden's fault when Walgreens closed 200 stores back in 1016/17?
Thanks Brandon.

OH damn, you mean they are only going to be on every other corner instead of every stinking corner?

Obviously another example of the booming Biden economy and the diligent efforts of Democrat Prosecuting Attorney's tough on crime crackdowns on shoplifting across the country.

No list yet of which stores will be affected...but the usual suspects will likely be the top of the list.

All the Democrat run major metro areas...and there will be the ubiquitous rejoinders of "food desert" and underserved communities...that somehow never manage to come to terms with the concept of cause and effect....

Thanks, I'm going to cash in all those bucks I've earned. Is CVS beating them at their own game ?

I wonder if it's corporate incompetence?
More than likely, lack of support from urban governments.

IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9719.jpeg

I'm sorry to see Walgreen shutting down all those stores. In a small town, it's all that's left if you need something when everyone else is closed. :(
I think crime will be the key

Small towns with low crime eill be ok

Deep blue democrat-run urban stores ravaged by shoplifting will see most of the closures

Do you think insurance is going to cover millions of dollars of theft without raising rates?

Ultimately everyone from consumer to the retailer to the insurance company loses
Cooperate fraud costs US more than all other crime combined. Destroying 1.6 billion in equity value each year. That's higher than any tax rate could be. And that's only what they can detect, most of it goes on undiscovered.

Crime is covered by insurance. More likely too much competition. Those photos are rare and so is the crime that is associated with them. The official Walgreens site says it's a cost-cutting measure.
Excessive crime? Corporations risk management functions build crime into their budgets. Excessive is simply a level that “exceeds” the acceptable risk level.

Cooperate fraud costs US more than all other crime combined. Destroying 1.6 billion in equity value each year. That's higher than any tax rate could be. And that's only what they can detect, most of it goes on undiscovered.
Do have any examples of corporate fraud?

And how does that excuse shoplifting?

Shoplifting isn't really the reason they are closing, it's more of a business decision because their profits have dropped due to muted consumer spending and a lessening of a demand for COVID vaccines.

And, while the US is losing 150 stores nationwide, the UK is losing 300, twice the number of what the US is losing.

Does that mean that the stores closing in the UK is also because of Biden and shoplifting?

Face it y'all...................this is a business decision, not anything else.

NEW YORK -- Walgreens expects to close 150 locations in the United States and 300 locations in the United Kingdom, Walgreens Boots Alliance CFO James Kehoe said in the company's earnings call this week, CNN reported.

The above video is from a previous report.

RELATED: Walgreens closed iconic Wicker Park pharmacy location in Chicago

The pharmacy chain reported lower earnings on Tuesday compared to the same quarter last year - $118 million, or 14 cents a share, compared to $289 million, or 33 cents a share, a year ago. The company is facing muted consumer spending and a pullback in demand for COVID vaccines.

Forum List

Back