Walk The Talk

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I think IF liberal women had to live and act as their mouth running supports there would be a LOT fewer liberal woman. You see any number of those genetic failures marching and supporting Islam.

And they do so without ever bothering to see what THEIR living conditions would be. So liberal women lets dive into the future YOU support YOU promote for just a minute. Lucky for you it comes with RULES.
koranwomen1-vi-1.jpg

Now out of respect and tolerance I am asking LIBERAL women to follow the RULES set down by those they support.

Fury

Who says liberals love islam? Oh , cause they ain't bigots against muslims they suddenly are in love wh the religion?

Islam and Christians pretty much believe the same shit .

Who says liberals love islam? Oh , cause they ain't bigots against muslims they suddenly are in love wh the religion?

When was the last time Christians stoned a woman? When was the first time Christians stoned a woman?

So why does Darkfury fantasize about a future run by extreme Islamcists?

Weird. After all, you don't see a single liberal anywhere advocating for such things, but it's all DarkFury and many other conservatives here can think about.

I think IF liberal women had to live and act as their mouth running supports there would be a LOT fewer liberal woman. You see any number of those genetic failures marching and supporting Islam.

And they do so without ever bothering to see what THEIR living conditions would be. So liberal women lets dive into the future YOU support YOU promote for just a minute. Lucky for you it comes with RULES.
koranwomen1-vi-1.jpg

Now out of respect and tolerance I am asking LIBERAL women to follow the RULES set down by those they support.

Fury

Bible says almost exactly the same thing.

• Banned
So why does Darkfury fantasize about a future run by extreme Islamcists?

Weird. After all, you don't see a single liberal anywhere advocating for such things, but it's all DarkFury and many other conservatives here can think about.
I don't want a future run by them anymore then a future run by democrats. YOU want the islamic future so YOU should follow their rules.

As you are a homosexual your words are worth less then a woman.

Is that the Christian in you talking ?

You get any country that's ruled by religion , and it's a bad scene . Thank God we have enough secularists to keep things under control . ( see what I did there?)

You get any country that's ruled by religion , and it's a bad scene . Thank God we have enough secularists to keep things under control . ( see what I did there?)
No just going by the rules of the group you support. As you are a homosexual you do NOT have the same rights as a normal man or even 1/2 rights as granted to a women. If you are going to support these groups you need to learn to live under their rules.

I support freedom . Believe anything you want , just don't force it on the rest of us .

No just going by the rules of the group you support. As you are a homosexual you do NOT have the same rights as a normal man or even 1/2 rights as granted to a women. If you are going to support these groups you need to learn to live under their rules.
You sound so fucking stupid, it's perverse.
From a Christian Man...

From a Christian Man...
The person argues the value of islamic law. Let him live under it and make his argument.

From a Christian Man...
The person argues the value of islamic law. Let him live under it and make his argument.
No...we stand for freedom of religion. I do not support or believe that the spread or rise of radical Islam is good for mankind, however, I live in an America that says everyone can practice their beliefs in peace.
If they choose to practice a non radical system, more peace to them.
Don't you already have enough various groups of people to ignorantly hate???

Last edited:

From a Christian Man...
No...we stand for freedom of religion. I do not support or believe that the spread or rise of radical Islam is good for mankind, however, I live in an America that says everyone can practice their beliefs in peace.
Its NOT an issue of hate okay. Timmy would like to live under the rule of law, ISLAMIC law like MANY liberals. But under islamic law he has NO right and NO say in anything correct? Now I myself see that as stupid but hey I love freedom of choice.

koranwomen1-vi-1.jpg

Fury

No one has to be you to tolerate you. Thank God.

From a Christian Man...
Its NOT an issue of hate okay. Timmy would like to live under the rule of law, ISLAMIC law like MANY liberals. But under islamic law he has NO right and NO say in anything correct? Now I myself see that as stupid but hey I love freedom of choice.

According to Kim Davis and her legion of supporters,

God's law trumps US secular law.

If a Muslim feels the same way,

why won't you support him?

Forum List

Back