🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#walkaway explained -

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
more Russians exposed ... welcome board bots

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems

But the hashtag has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days, according to bot tracking by the Hamilton 68 site run by the bipartisan Alliance for Securing Democracy, which keeps tabs on Russian activity on the American internet.
I'm in total SUPPORT of any Russian looking to destroy the DNC.

ROFL! Yes it's the Russians, of course.

It's because the earth is flat.

But the hashtag has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days, according to bot tracking by the Hamilton 68 site run by the bipartisan Alliance for Securing Democracy, which keeps tabs on Russian activity on the American internet.

You poor loons are so desperate.

Please pick hiLIARy as your candidate for 2020! She's your only hope.

*snicker*

I'm in total SUPPORT of any Russian looking to destroy the DNC.
*sigh.

When they start skipping the history lessons and don't know how to defend their own country.

The reason people are leaving your unhinged party of violence and mental breakdowns is Russia? LMAO!

Funny, I thought #walkaway was associated more with Facebook, but it doesn't really matter, Right? If it's anti-commiecrat it has to be Russia. LMAO

as the board Russians expose themselves ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brandon Straka is hardly a Russian bot. He is a gay hairstylist sick of liberals.

BREAKING: Founder of #WalkAway Campaign Brandon Straka ABUSED by Leftists at NYC Camera Shop

Oh christ, the Gateway Pundit.
That's the go-to source for the Trumpanzees.
And it's FAKE NEWS.

Don't you EVER read your own links?

Straka TWEETED it.

Brandon Straka (The Unsilent Minority)@usminority
I’m shaking right now. I just went into a camera store to buy a camera and a light and mic, etc. and they recognized me from tv. I was refused service because they said it was for “alt right” purposes. That literally just happened.
4:46 PM - Jul 5, 2018

He wasn't ABUSED. He was refused service by the camera store owner.
If you can refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple, you can throw Sarah Sanders and this asshole out of your stores, too.

What did Stephen Miller say? "Whomp whomp"
Poor little snowflake Straka.

as the board Russians expose themselves ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They are indeed on this board.
Alexa, the website survey metric, says they are here.

Note the URL line for verification: Usmessageboard.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa

2.png

So how did Hillary avoid the list while working with the KGB to defeat Donald Trump?

So, let me get this straight ... Russia, a country with a manned space program (unlike the US), and a decades long history in tech has citizens that use the Internet and are savvy enough to use hashtags like Michelle Obama?! With a single hashtag the ex-First Lady was able to end child abduction in Africa (citation needed).

Hashtags are the most dangerous technical weapons known to man. How on Earth could that have happened? If our enemies have figured out how to use hashtags, does it mean the end of civilization as we know it?

It's amazing to watch the hard leftists spread this conspiracy drivel. They can't possibly believe it themselves.

What they call Russians are Americans... their enemy.

Forum List

Back