🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#walkaway explained -

russians-russians-everywhere.jpg

more Russians exposed ... welcome board bots

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems

But the hashtag has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days, according to bot tracking by the Hamilton 68 site run by the bipartisan Alliance for Securing Democracy, which keeps tabs on Russian activity on the American internet.
Explains a lot of the whining around here the past few days, maybe.

It's amazing to watch the hard leftists spread this conspiracy drivel. They can't possibly believe it themselves.

What they call Russians are Americans... their enemy.
Pay attention, Norman. Don't let yourself be swayed by enemies of our nation. They are up to no good. We are not the enemy. Russians are.

It's amazing to watch the hard leftists spread this conspiracy drivel. They can't possibly believe it themselves.

What they call Russians are Americans... their enemy.
Pay attention, Norman. Don't let yourself be swayed by enemies of our nation. They are up to no good. We are not the enemy. Russians are.

Leftists are trying to flood the nation with 3rd world swath.

Russia is indifferent in comparison.

The poor loons on the Alt Right that Americans are stupid about the on-going interference of the Russians the Alt Right support of it.

But the hashtag has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days, according to bot tracking by the Hamilton 68 site run by the bipartisan Alliance for Securing Democracy, which keeps tabs on Russian activity on the American internet.
See, if right-wingers rate this claim "funny", then Russians aren't meddling. :th_beback:

other than Trump, name one American President that Russians threw a party for him on his election night.

waiting .....................

That one Russian guy was really annoying. I don't doubt there's a few here, posing as Americans. Not many, though.

I'm in total SUPPORT of any Russian looking to destroy the DNC.
Of that no one should have doubted.

You poor loons are so desperate.

Please pick hiLIARy as your candidate for 2020! She's your only hope.

*snicker*

Snicker all you want, I fear a Hillary/Mueller ticket in 2020. She beat both Bernie and Trump. dems would be fools not to run her in 2020 and again in 2024 if Putin denies her again

sad to watch RW's throw away Reagans principles and all the $$ he spent trying to protect their sorry traitor ass.

sad to watch RW's throw away Reagans principles and all the $$ he spent trying to protect their sorry traitor ass.
Not only party but country falls behind Trump ass kissing.

Yeah it's obvious that you're all broken up about the fact that current crop Republicrats aren't more like Ronald Reagan, I guess the sting from the electoral ass beatings he handed you folks has finally dulled.:rolleyes:

Yeah it's obvious that you're all broken up about the fact that current crop Republicrats aren't more like Ronald Reagan, I guess the sting from the electoral ass beatings he handed you folks has finally dulled.:rolleyes:

I voted for Reagan - fuck off.

I voted for Reagan - fuck off.

And now you're a liberal...dumbass.

Forum List

Back