Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

Sitting around texting about overthrowing an election that was already decided, with the Chief of staff to the president is not doing nothing. Surely you aren't that stupid not to know that?
It is nothing without an act. Millions, tens of millions of people are continually texting about reversing that stolen election.

When the forum needs a break and a laugh, they look for you. I mean, what else can you offer right?
Happy to provide a sensible chuckle....Thing is that's about all I respond to leftists with and even then it's not for their benefit as for the most part your ilk is humorless.

Always remember, I'm not laughing near you, I'm laughing at you. ;)

Happy to provide a sensible chuckle....Thing is that's about all I respond to leftists with and even then it's not for their benefit as for the most part your ilk is humorless.

Always remember, I'm not laughing near you, I'm laughing at you. ;)
You have no other option, other than to just not post. Laughing at me, is only laughing at yourself.

You have no other option, other than to just not post. Laughing at me, is only laughing at yourself.
Poking fun at leftists, even you can see how a right-leaning man would derive a certain satisfaction from such a endeavor. I don't even have to come-off being mean-spirited about it to send your ilk over the edge. ;)

It is nothing without an act. Millions, tens of millions of people are continually texting about reversing that stolen election.
The act was the attack on the Capitol. Tens of millions of people can't reverse a non-existent stolen election. Plus, the tens of millions weren't conspiring with the government like Ginni was. You really have no where to run with this losing argument of yours. It's truly pathetic these excuses of yours. You should be ashamed. It's sick.

Poking fun at leftists, even you can see how a right-leaning man would derive a certain satisfaction from such a endeavor. I don't even have to come-off being mean-spirited about it to send your ilk over the edge. ;)
Knock yourself out buddy. The fools in this losing game are all on the Right. I mean seriously, the evidence against the Trump administration and all of his goons who participated in this, including that Ginni monster, might as well laugh at something. They've been had.

BWK
I have the dissenting remark. She did nothing illegal. Believing there was fraud is not illegal in anyway, shape. or form.

There is a difference between leaning conservative or liberal, No to basing all your opinions on party politics. As apposed to following the constitution. The court needs balance. We don't have kings for a good reason. Every one does not think alike.

The act was the attack on the Capitol. Tens of millions of people can't reverse a non-existent stolen election. Plus, the tens of millions weren't conspiring with the government like Ginni was. You really have no where to run with this losing argument of yours. It's truly pathetic these excuses of yours. You should be ashamed. It's sick.
She did nothing illegal. Period.

That is meaningless since she did nothing but sit around and perhaps text. Her acts, thoughts and opinions are not transferable to her husband.

Every election is about overthrowing the previous government.
She did a lot more than sit around and text. That is not the point. She has a right to her opinion, but not to promoting lies.

Imagine if a Supreme Court justice was married to a radical activist who defended a group charged with sedition, encouraged a rally challenging election results, and gave out awards to people with an interest in cases appearing before the Court.

As it turns out, you don’t have to imagine. That’s a description of Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

For years, Ginni Thomas has been a walking conflict of interest that everyone has seemingly agreed not to talk about. It’s not as if she tried to hide. She’s been a fixture in conservative circles since the 1980s. She has had her own lobbying firm for more than a decade.

It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Do YOU support the CONSTITUTION?

BWK
I have the dissenting remark. She did nothing illegal. Believing there was fraud is not illegal in anyway, shape. or form.
Look folks, the dissenting retarded judge and his random remarks that only remind us he is still living on planet delusional. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You know, with judges like this Loon who try and change the argument, it's pretty obvious he won't be leaving planet delusional anytime soon.

Forum List

Back