🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wall Street Jew to be Nominated for Treasury

"The more Jews the better"? It sounds like a sarcastic post by the typical racist anti-Semitic left. So far the left hates Trump's appointment of a qualified Asian woman and a "Wall Street Jew". The crazier the left gets the more obvious the bigotry becomes.

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol

Since most American's have no idea of the details in Dodd-Frank, and by you comment They're going to try to eviscerate parts of D-F ..." and you find that to be great) you must be an expert on the law, how about answering a couple of questions by someone (me) who has only a vague understanding of this regulation:

1. What parts of D-F do you want to see eviscerated?

2. Do you believe that a hands off approach, seemingly the policy of the G.W. Bush Administration contributed to the Great Recession of 2007-2009?

For others, this "summary" of D-F is linked here:

http://media.mofo.com/files/uploads/Images/SummaryDoddFrankAct.pdf

"The more Jews the better"? It sounds like a sarcastic post by the typical racist anti-Semitic left. So far the left hates Trump's appointment of a qualified Asian woman and a "Wall Street Jew". The crazier the left gets the more obvious the bigotry becomes.
How do you know it's not because of their ideas they hold on party affiliations,, versus their personal views on how things should be ran...........

Makes sense to me. I have a Jewish accountant. It just makes good sense.
He's stealing from you. It's in their blood. (-:
really? so you are saying only Jew accountants are thieves? Sounds like a poor attempt at a logical conclusion..
(-: denotes sarcasm, young one. Read the entire post. I was mocking Owl's anti-Semitism, which may have been sarcastic, but he failed to leave a smile marker.

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol

Since most American's have no idea of the details in Dodd-Frank, and by you comment They're going to try to eviscerate parts of D-F ..." and you find that to be great) you must be an expert on the law, how about answering a couple of questions by someone (me) who has only a vague understanding of this regulation:

1. What parts of D-F do you want to see eviscerated?

2. Do you believe that a hands off approach, seemingly the policy of the G.W. Bush Administration contributed to the Great Recession of 2007-2009?

For others, this "summary" of D-F is linked here:

http://media.mofo.com/files/uploads/Images/SummaryDoddFrankAct.pdf
They don't want protection for those that are not financially inclined on debt ratios to income..

Makes sense to me. I have a Jewish accountant. It just makes good sense.
He's stealing from you. It's in their blood. (-:
really? so you are saying only Jew accountants are thieves? Sounds like a poor attempt at a logical conclusion..
(-: denotes sarcasm, young one. Read the entire post. I was mocking Owl's anti-Semitism, which may have been sarcastic, but he failed to leave a smile marker.
I am sorry, I didn't know the secret handshake...

Your logic is ill. There is no link between objecting to a Trump appointee and their race, ethnicity, religion or sex.

Bolton is white male and if he is nominated for the top job, Sec. of State, you will see a huge negative response by the anti neo conservatives (i.e. the rational majority of US citizens) to someone with not a hint of diplomatic skills in his tool box. Brinkmanship and saber rattling isn't the way to run the St. Dept. or a government.

If he was Muslim, you'd be a bitchin'...
If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.
The Jews are not being repressed, yet when Jews were, they damn sure committed acts of terrorism...

Oh, I think they're more than capable of committing acts of terror even now. And sometimes do. They claim it's all about retaliation. But it's still an act of terror.

If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.
The Jews are not being repressed, yet when Jews were, they damn sure committed acts of terrorism...

Oh, I think they're more than capable of committing acts of terror even now. And sometimes do. They claim it's all about retaliation. But it's still an act of terror.
Yet, acts of terrorism is not just an act that is committed by Muslim's alone....

Appointments like these are not a problem when Democrats make them.

Aide note: The Dodd-Frank Bill was the catalyst for the housing bubble/crash. It encouraged lending institutions to give lower income families mortgage loans. And, IIRC, Bill Clinton stated "Lower income families have a right to own homes", or something to that effect.

I'm not saying bank were faultless in all of this, but the door to do ,legally, what they did was opened by the Democrat government.

Yet, acts of terrorism is not just an act that is committed by Muslim's alone....

True enough.

Aide note: The Dodd-Frank Bill was the catalyst for the housing bubble/crash. It encouraged lending institutions to give lower income families mortgage loans. And, IIRC, Bill Clinton stated "Lower income families have a right to own homes", or something to that effect.
:uhh: Dodd-Frank was passed AFTER the "housing bubble/crash" in fact it was in response to the 2008 meltdown, methinks you're confusing it with the CRA.

"Let's do the time warp, again!" -- Rocky Horror Picture Show

I'm not saying bank were faultless in all of this, but the door to do ,legally, what they did was opened by the Democrat government.
Wasn't it Reagan who opened the door to the sub prime loan?

Wasn't it Reagan who opened the door to the sub prime loan?
Garn–St. Germain Depository Institutions Act - Wikipedia

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

:rolleyes:

It's a repudiation of the racists.

Pay attention.
Why point out that the man is a Jew?

I personally don't care 'what' he is - my concern is 'Can he do the job'?! I would even be more concerned with his connections to Wall Street before I gave a damn about him being Jewish.

That's awesome.

And I totally agree with you.

But there are anti-Jewish neo-Nazis who supported Trump. Trump just pnkd them.

And that's awesome!

Herr Drumpf once got upset that he had black accountants working for him, and said he wanted only Jews handling his lucre.

I'm serious.

I'm a bigger admirer of the Jewish people.

The bigoted loser anti-Semites could learn something from them.

Forum List

Back