🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wall Street Jew to be Nominated for Treasury

But there are anti-Jewish neo-Nazis who supported Trump. Trump just pnkd them.
...and then you had to bring your BS liberal narratives into the racist thread anout Jews, claiming, 'No, it's not US who are anti-Semitic - its the GOP.' :p

Poor hate-filled Snowflakes....

"The more Jews the better"? It sounds like a sarcastic post by the typical racist anti-Semitic left. So far the left hates Trump's appointment of a qualified Asian woman and a "Wall Street Jew". The crazier the left gets the more obvious the bigotry becomes.

Appointments like these are not a problem when Democrats make them.

Aide note: The Dodd-Frank Bill was the catalyst for the housing bubble/crash. It encouraged lending institutions to give lower income families mortgage loans. And, IIRC, Bill Clinton stated "Lower income families have a right to own homes", or something to that effect.

I'm not saying bank were faultless in all of this, but the door to do ,legally, what they did was opened by the Democrat government.

Dodd Frank was passed after the financial collapse.

And now parts of it are going to be repealed.

Trump got mileage out of Hillary just for giving a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Now he's hiring a guy who WORKED there.

Fascinating.

All I know is the Liberas were exposed, with their own e-mails, to be tacist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic anti-Semites...yet they keep trying to convince everyone it's the GOP who are, not them.

People always declare how they want to get to a place in this country where race, color, etc don't matter, where there are no labels... then they perpetuate all of it by doing thing like making posts like THIS:

'JEW Hired'

:rolleyes:

Looks like the whole 'Trump means change' crowd was dup'd! They got the Republican establishment controlling congress. Now Wall St. controls the economy.

Trump a Manhattan mogul, a globalist and elitist extraordinaire, sure fooled a hell of a lot of people into believing he'd care for working Americans!

Looks like the whole 'Trump means change' crowd was dup'd! They got the Republican establishment controlling congress. Now Wall St. controls the economy.

Trump a Manhattan mogul, a globalist and elitist extraordinaire, sure fooled a hell of a lot of people into believing he'd care for working Americans!
And 's still better than Hillary.

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

It's not. Jew is not a race

It's an ethnicity. Some might be offended, but that should offend the liberal. Personally, I'm Jewish decent, and I could give a fuck. BTW any Jew hating/Trump support fucks, you need to figure this out in your head, because Trump is as "Jewish" a POUS as we've ever had. He surrounds himself with Jews and he thinks like one too.

If he was Muslim, you'd be a bitchin'...
If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.
He doesn't know that. He is a PC dupe.

He likely has no clue that the DNC wants a radical Islamist for their leader....see Ellison.
Why do you call Ellison a "radical" Islamist? Yes he is Muslim....what makes him "radical"?

I would have expected the Trumpbots to react to this much the way treated the Hillary Clinton/Goldman Sachs relationships.

lol, not really...I knew they would flip...
More draining the swamp. LOL

I said a couple weeks ago, Trump isn't going to drain the swamp, he's just going to rearrange it.
True, but that doesn't mean he might not actually be a successful potus. But, we're not going to see tariffs.

If we don't see the jobs come back, Trump will be a failed president, by his own measure.
But if he does bring decent jobs back, he will be a success......(but not of the "he made the trains run on time" mode)

Trump got mileage out of Hillary just for giving a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Now he's hiring a guy who WORKED there.

Fascinating.

And the Bitter Butthurt Bernie Bros who refused to support Hillary for it too.

Dot Com
Anything Trump does is okay. No matter how hypocritical or illegal or whatnot.
Yep....shooting someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave cannot be far ahead.

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol
Another whiny butthurt Libtard thread.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

And totally bigoted on top of that!

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

It's not. Jew is not a race

It's an ethnicity. Some might be offended, but that should offend the liberal. Personally, I'm Jewish decent, and I could give a fuck. BTW any Jew hating/Trump support fucks, you need to figure this out in your head, because Trump is as "Jewish" a POUS as we've ever had. He surrounds himself with Jews and he thinks like one too.

No, it's not an ethnicity. Judaism is a religion and there are Jews of all races and ethnic backgrounds.

I would have expected the Trumpbots to react to this much the way treated the Hillary Clinton/Goldman Sachs relationships.

lol, not really...I knew they would flip...
More draining the swamp. LOL

I said a couple weeks ago, Trump isn't going to drain the swamp, he's just going to rearrange it.
True, but that doesn't mean he might not actually be a successful potus. But, we're not going to see tariffs.

If we don't see the jobs come back, Trump will be a failed president, by his own measure.
But if he does bring decent jobs back, he will be a success......(but not of the "he made the trains run on time" mode)
I don't think he can bring many jobs BACK. But, 4% growth is not an impossibility. It's not that we haven't created decent paying jobs with fracking, solar and healthcare, just not enough of them. My experience is that layed off and now underemployed older workers don't really move to where new jobs are, so I'd guess they bought a pig in a poke. BUT, more money in consumer pockets and more infrastructure were things BOTH parties wanted.

"I think we can absolutely get to sustained 3% to 4% GDP. And that is absolutely critical to the country," Mnuchin said.

Thinking again .... tax cuts are the panacea for anything Right Wing .........

the sewer is clogged up .... TAX CUTS WILL FIX THAT (i think)

Same Shit Different Day ... exact same results.

yawnnnnnnnnnn ....

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol

Wait. Didn't Trump campaign against the Clinton-Wall-Street-Goldman triangle? Or was that just the typical dog whistle to poor red staters?

Anyway. My portfolio is happy, but it has been doing pretty well under Obama. . .

It's not a good idea to tout the Jewish part because you will upset a portion of the Trump base, however small.

And that's awesome!

You mean all of Dodd-Frank....we are going to destroy it all.....

And what the fuck does Jew have do do with anything you liberal fuck?

Forum List

Back