Wallingford police called after Nazi, Confederate merchandise found at flea market

I bought a Confederate battle flag and displayed it for two reasons, one to piss off the left loons and two I will not be dictated by political correctness.

No,you didn't.
Oh, tell me you didn't say that! That is exactly what my 14 yr. old grandson says. I could say I went to the store today and he would say "No, you didn't!

How in the hell would you know what SIL did or didn't do?

Your posts have always been askewed and now I know why. Arrested adolescent development. Your mind got stuck in the teen years! That's what's wrong with you!

He has a clown avatar, one of the dregs of this forum. I can see them messaging each other, "hey let's be a club and we will all get clown avatars!!!"..."should we elect a president and have a secret password?" AHAHAHAHAHA Childish little assholes
Yes, what truth lies behind those avatars. They are all clowns without a mature thought among them. It's amazing they all advertise what dunces they are.

Well.....if you are interested in how the clown avatars came about, I can tell you. Are you interested?

I bought a Confederate battle flag and displayed it for two reasons, one to piss off the left loons and two I will not be dictated by political correctness.

No,you didn't.
Oh, tell me you didn't say that! That is exactly what my 14 yr. old grandson says. I could say I went to the store today and he would say "No, you didn't!

Your posts have always been askewed and now I know why. Arrested adolescent development. Your mind got stuck in the teen years! That's what's wrong with you!

He has a clown avatar, one of the dregs of this forum. I can see them messaging each other, "hey let's be a club and we will all get clown avatars!!!"..."should we elect a president and have a secret password?" AHAHAHAHAHA Childish little assholes

You seem upset. How's the high level economics symposium going? Have you managed to traverse Route Irish yet?

GFY pee wee. You're not capable of upsetting me. Making my stomach hurt form laughter, maybe but upset me? You're a fucking clown LOL

No,you didn't.

Yes, what truth lies behind those avatars. They are all clowns without a mature thought among them. It's amazing they all advertise what dunces they are.

Well.....if you are interested in how the clown avatars came about, I can tell you. Are you interested?

I could care less, asshole, they are childish Now pound sand

No,you didn't.

Nope.

No,you didn't.

You seem upset. How's the high level economics symposium going? Have you managed to traverse Route Irish yet?

GFY pee wee. You're not capable of upsetting me. Making my stomach hurt form laughter, maybe but upset me? You're a fucking clown LOL

Care to respond to the rest of my post? Or....is it classified information?

No,you didn't.

Nope.

Excellent. You can now resume your ignorance on the matter. I notice that you often choose that path. When facts are available to you....you sheepishly head in the other direction.

No,you didn't.

I respond to what I wish, never ever do I take direction form a sissy liberal like you. Now scram.

How self-important do you have to be to call the police because something offends you?

No,you didn't.

I could care less, asshole, they are childish Now pound sand

And there is another one. Prefers to remain ignorant.

I respond to what I wish, never ever do I take direction form a sissy liberal like you. Now scram.

Will you be honest for a moment and tell Jackson here what your previous forum name was and why you decided to open a second account?

Nope.
Excellent. You can now resume your ignorance on the matter. I notice that you often choose that path. When facts are available to you....you sheepishly head in the other direction.
Lol, right.:) Continue with your immature insults...you are just proving mental age.

Will you be honest for a moment and tell Jackson here what your previous forum name was and why you decided to open a second account?
Jackson doesn't care.

Jackson doesn't care.

Of course not. Jackson prefers to remain ignorant. We know.

No,you didn't.

Yes, they have an alert system also via PM. Then they show up in droves to smash the opposition… it doesn't work though in spite of their slinging shit left and right such as: Nazi, racist etc… because they have no valid opposing opinion. Name calling is in order to shame the opposition..

Jackson doesn't care.

Of course not. Jackson prefers to remain ignorant. We know.

One of these days, you might understand you are off topic and start relating your posts to the issue at hand. Think you can handle that? No more responding to adolescent comments.

No,you didn't.

Yes, they have an alert system also via PM. Then they show up in droves to smash the opposition… it doesn't work though in spite of their slinging shit left and right such as: Nazi, racist etc… because they have no valid opposing opinion. Name calling is in order to shame the opposition..

That is inaccurate. But nice try.

One person called the police, one person who apparently is in the minority, big deal. Shouldn't have even made the press and the woman should be charged with making a false complaint.

Forum List

Back