Wallingford police called after Nazi, Confederate merchandise found at flea market

OK, this has to stop, it's a school mascot you idiot asshats

When Aaron Browder, a recent graduate of West Morgan High School in Morgan County, Alabama, walked into Walmart last Sunday to purchase a class ring, he knew exactly what he wanted. As he told WHNT-19, it was:

“Something I’d looked forward to since my 9th grade year…A basic crest ring, one side being the West Morgan Rebel mascot, the other with JROTC, a sapphire stone with [West Morgan High School] around the stone.”

But Aaron and his mother, Brenda, were told they couldn’t be helped because the mascot is a Confederate symbol, despite the fact that it doesn’t depict the Confederate battle flag:

264031_304451579663035_2054566364_n.png

Wal-Mart Was Going to Make the Class Ring for a Woman s Son. Then They Saw the School s Mascot

So somewhere in Wallingford, Connecticut, nothing happened. Great story.
Actually it's the fact that some idiot called the cops over ignorant bull shit. The OP is trying to make it out like the caller was a liberal. We have no idea if the caller was a liberal or not. :dunno:
He was a Jew angry about Nazi memorabilia. The OP is foolishly trying to make it about liberals and the confederate rag.

PS-----limey bastards are still limey bastards-----don't expect paddy to forget it

Read it and get back to me...and all of you stop being fucking butt hurt about everything, it's past old

51VkdWKscOL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

when it's YOUR past----and that which is your family legacy------it is never "old"-----
ask ELIA KAZAN--------you silly glib irish girl-----blarney from top to bottom......
I blame YOU that McCarthy persecuted him. -------and even CHARLIE CHAPLAN---------all your fault------take responsibility for your FAMILY

Are you off your meds?

I bought a Confederate battle flag and displayed it for two reasons, one to piss off the left loons and two I will not be dictated by political correctness.
When will you be putting up a Nazi flag? That's what the OP is about after all. A Jewish man called the police to complain about Nazi memorabilia.
…living in the past… exploiting the tragedy what happened 60 years ago….
His grandmother was in a concentration camp and had the number tattoos to prove it. You should send him an e-mail scolding him for exploiting her.
That was her grandmother, then were his parents then there he is living in the USA because in Israel it is not unique to have ancestors with CC number tattoos. Nobody is to exploit there, everybody is jewish, huh? Third generation and still whining about what practically none of us alive have anything to do with.

BULL SHIT_-----you and yours have been doing it for almost 2000 years-------your-----PAST bullshit does not work just as ------slavery is all over and therefore lets pretend it never existed and has NO REMAINING effects is BULLSHIT
Facts are facts. It is not me who wants to eradicate historical artifacts. If my ancestors were serfs (it is almost as slaves the main difference is that serfs belonged to the land or "manor" the Lord Of the Manor had LIFE AND DEATH jurisdiction over the serfs and the serfs were NOT FREE to leave the manor. They were bought and sold with the manor) should I try to track down the original land owner then all the land owners who successively bought the land and demand restitution, to demand special treatment because I have "remaining effects?" That's bullshit and you know it.

I don't believe the wal-mart story-----that is silly------as to jooooos ----it is true that jooos have a special distaste for nazis

So somewhere in Wallingford, Connecticut, nothing happened. Great story.
Actually it's the fact that some idiot called the cops over ignorant bull shit. The OP is trying to make it out like the caller was a liberal. We have no idea if the caller was a liberal or not. :dunno:
He was a Jew angry about Nazi memorabilia. The OP is foolishly trying to make it about liberals and the confederate rag.
My point exactly though I have no idea who called.

Last edited:
depends on your POV-----when I was a kid----my mom told me NEVER SAY THE WORD '******'----it is a terrible word[...]
Rosie,

Re: the notion that there are such things as "bad words," I will ask you to tell us exactly what the word, n!gger means.

If you ask ten different people to define that word there will be ten different definitions, yet the word has become anathema. So I will also ask what you think of the following comment.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word, n!gger, no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)

When will you be putting up a Nazi flag? That's what the OP is about after all. A Jewish man called the police to complain about Nazi memorabilia.
…living in the past… exploiting the tragedy what happened 60 years ago….
His grandmother was in a concentration camp and had the number tattoos to prove it. You should send him an e-mail scolding him for exploiting her.
That was her grandmother, then were his parents then there he is living in the USA because in Israel it is not unique to have ancestors with CC number tattoos. Nobody is to exploit there, everybody is jewish, huh? Third generation and still whining about what practically none of us alive have anything to do with.

BULL SHIT_-----you and yours have been doing it for almost 2000 years-------your-----PAST bullshit does not work just as ------slavery is all over and therefore lets pretend it never existed and has NO REMAINING effects is BULLSHIT
Facts are facts. It is not me who wants to eradicate historical artifacts. If my ancestors were serfs (it is almost as slaves the main difference is that serfs belonged to the land or "manor" the Lord Of the Manor had LIFE AND DEATH jurisdiction over the serfs and the serfs were NOT FREE to leave the manor. They were bought and sold with the manor) should I try to track down the original land owner then all the land owners who successively bought the land and demand restitution, to demand special treatment because I have "remaining effects?" That's bullshit and you know it.

wrong again----I did not make any allusion to restitution------I CORRECTLY stated that there are lasting effects. If you are the descendants of serfs in the past two or three centuries-----then you carry that legacy-------read ERIC ERIKSON

depends on your POV-----when I was a kid----my mom told me NEVER SAY THE WORD '******'----it is a terrible word[...]
Rosie,

Re: the notion that there are such things as "bad words," I will ask you to tell us exactly what the word, n!gger means.

If you ask ten different people to define that word there will be ten different definitions, yet the word has become anathema. So I will also ask what you think of the following comment.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word, n!gger, no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)

like all words------words mean what the speakers who use them THINK they mean. To my mother----growing up in the north east------in the 1920s and 30s the word '******" was a really negative and demeaning word----never to be used by a decent person in describing a person-------I was her daughter. To my Nazi neighbors-----the word "******" meant a dirty nasty---you do not want that person in your town---person with dark skin. but then again ----the word JEW had similar conotations. Your comment is------well----its your comment----you can have it To my YUGOSLAVIAN neighbors-----the word "catholic" was kinda dirty---------they were serbs-----eastern orthodox

PS-----limey bastards are still limey bastards-----don't expect paddy to forget it

Read it and get back to me...and all of you stop being fucking butt hurt about everything, it's past old

It never happened.. wrong color…. Just like slavery, including white slavery world wide in the 1800s never happened. It happened only here when Confederates dispatched ships to Africa to capture black people and bring them back here as slaves. While Confederate ships with the Confederate Battle flags hoisted on their masts were en route they came up with the evil scheme of racism. That's how it was, just ask any of the revisionist grave diggers who desecrate final resting places and introduce censorship.

It never happened.. wrong color…. Just like slavery, including white slavery world wide in the 1800s never happened. It happened only here when Confederates dispatched ships to Africa to capture black people and bring them back here as slaves. While Confederate ships with the Confederate Battle flags hoisted on their masts were en route they came up with the evil scheme of racism. That's how it was, just ask any of the revisionist grave diggers who desecrate final resting places and introduce censorship.

you just jumped into the DEEP END--------do you know how to swim?

I can see some liberal hyperventilating at the sight of Nazi or Confederate articles. Next up? Anything Christian

lassie-----you are being taken in by idiots------nothing is going to happen to people who collect that shit. Lots of people do and have and will -------it does not belong on
public buildings

really? Well how come no gripping when the white house was used as a rainbow flag with lights? you all seem to the judge and jury of what flags can be flown. my gawd you people are down right Fascist

Wow, so now it's come to the point that if you even have some memorabilia from the the Confederacy, some people believe you should be hauled off to jail ?
Holy shit, that is ridiculous ! There are millions of Confederate items around the country in the hands of collectors, some people actually believe that's illegal, or should be ?

What's funny is these are the same people that accuse the right of McCarthyism.

These shitstain progressives are out of control with this Confederate flag thing. They feel like they can publicly lynch anyone by means of accusing them of being racist just by being associated in any way to a stupid flag.

The thought police are out in force. This is what the progressives have yearned for.

Stephanie------you have something against the RAINBOW? The rainbow is a symbol of the bible------it marked the end of the great flood that ended evil ON EARTH------sorta ------the rainbow and the white dove------HOLY SYMBOLS---
in the bible ----the olive branch too----the little white dove came to Noah with an olive branch in its cute little beak------such a touching story-----I always liked it

you just jumped into the DEEP END--------do you know how to swim?
That story is just as true as the one grave desecrators are telling about Confederates were the only slave holders in the world in the 1800s.

Forum List

Back