Wallingford police called after Nazi, Confederate merchandise found at flea market

be not silly------in the words of one of the history teachers in my junior high school-------a kid said "I have some confederacy money notes at home"-----the teacher yelled out "HOLD ON TO THEM ----THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN"

PS-----limey bastards are still limey bastards-----don't expect paddy to forget it

Read it and get back to me...and all of you stop being fucking butt hurt about everything, it's past old

51VkdWKscOL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
It never happened.. wrong color…. Just like slavery, including white slavery world wide in the 1800s never happened. It happened only here when Confederates dispatched ships to Africa to capture black people and bring them back here as slaves. While Confederate ships with the Confederate Battle flags hoisted on their masts were en route they came up with the evil scheme of racism. That's how it was, just ask any of the revisionist grave diggers who desecrate final resting places and introduce censorship.

you just jumped into the DEEP END--------do you know how to swim?
That story is just as true as the one grave desecrators are telling about Confederates were the only slave holders in the world in the 1800s.

what story----slavery still exists in the world------you southerners never had a monopoly

Whose "offended-ness" trumps the "offended-ness" of others?

Is there a hierarchy of offense? I mean, if we're going to go down this silly road, we should have some guidelines.
:cuckoo:

tumblr_nqeoymchtj1rhnukoo1_500.jpg

Stephanie------you have something against the RAINBOW? The rainbow is a symbol of the bible------it marked the end of the great flood that ended evil ON EARTH------sorta ------the rainbow and the white dove------HOLY SYMBOLS---
in the bible ----the olive branch too----the little white dove came to Noah with an olive branch in its cute little beak------such a touching story-----I always liked it

Yes I do, I hate rainbows today. the Homosexual movement did that for it. and guess what: that is MY CHOICE

Stephanie------you have something against the RAINBOW? The rainbow is a symbol of the bible------it marked the end of the great flood that ended evil ON EARTH------sorta ------the rainbow and the white dove------HOLY SYMBOLS---
in the bible ----the olive branch too----the little white dove came to Noah with an olive branch in its cute little beak------such a touching story-----I always liked it

The homos hijacked the rainbow. God has a face palm

and notice she had NO objections with it being flown on OUR white house. figures they are all two faced hypocrites going on over the Confederate flag

and notice she had NO objections with it being flown on OUR white house. figures they are all two faced hypocrites going on over the Confederate flag

There is a stink going on around here over the Pride parade thing, they want to paint the crosswalks in rainbow and people are screaming not on public/government property. Of course the homos don't see the hypocrisy of it all

PS-----limey bastards are still limey bastards-----don't expect paddy to forget it

Read it and get back to me...and all of you stop being fucking butt hurt about everything, it's past old

It never happened.. wrong color…. Just like slavery, including white slavery world wide in the 1800s never happened. It happened only here when Confederates dispatched ships to Africa to capture black people and bring them back here as slaves. While Confederate ships with the Confederate Battle flags hoisted on their masts were en route they came up with the evil scheme of racism. That's how it was, just ask any of the revisionist grave diggers who desecrate final resting places and introduce censorship.

That story is just as true as the one grave desecrators are telling about Confederates were the only slave holders in the world in the 1800s.

what story----slavery still exists in the world------you southerners never had a monopoly
You would be surprised to know that I have no Southern ancestry going back from the present to the known history of mankind. It comes down to right and wrong. Slavery is and was wrong but it does not mean that historical artifacts and monuments, including digging up and desecrating graves, should be destroyed because some don't like it. It its wrong. (ISIS doesn't like historical artifacts and buildings which are not agreeing with its belief and systematically destroys them, communists destroyed them in Russia, China, Cuba, Viet Nam and in the former Communist Block, Hitler destroyed them starting with burning books)

You would be surprised to know that I have no Southern ancestry going back from the present to the known history of mankind. It comes down to right and wrong. Slavery is and was wrong but it does not mean that historical artifacts and monuments, including digging up and desecrating graves, should be destroyed because some don't like it. It its wrong. (ISIS doesn't like historical artifacts and buildings which are not agreeing with its belief and systematically destroys them, communists destroyed them in Russia, China, Cuba, Viet Nam and in the former Communist Block, Hitler destroyed them starting with burning books)

That digging up Nathan Bedford Forest was over the top, completely over the top and uncalled for

That's what makes democrats the American Isis Party.

LOL

Why is this a thread? No one arrested, story over.

Cons are so terribly desperate that their view of the world get validated that they have taken to pointing to any single incident, in a population of 310 million, that even slightly supports their cause. Its sad really. The same with how Faux News is using the death of a woman in San Francisco to boost their ratings. Disgusting.

But this is who they are, they don't have anything of substance, all they have are people running around who, if they feel a single rain drop, start screaming 'the sky is falling'.

Wail away freaks.

LOL

Cons are so terribly desperate that their view of the world get validated that they have taken to pointing to any single incident, in a population of 310 million, that even slightly supports their cause. Its sad really. The same with how Faux News is using the death of a woman in San Francisco to boost their ratings. Disgusting.

But this is who they are, they don't have anything of substance, all they have are people running around who, if they feel a single rain drop, start screaming 'the sky is falling'.

Wail away freaks.

The ones wailing are you idiots....about a flag. "oh please Mr Government save us from the oppression". Clowns

LOL

Wail away freaks.
Thanks for stopping by… hey! I just noticed, your CoolAid glass is empty, why don't you get some more and do not disturb adult conversations with your childish dribbling...

There is a stink going on around here over the Pride parade thing, they want to paint the crosswalks in rainbow and people are screaming not on public/government property. Of course the homos don't see the hypocrisy of it all

well of course. they Believe they can do whatever the hell they want. After all they paid to have the white house lite up that the idiot leader of their thought it was: So cool...

It's that Fascist thing with them: Don't do as I do, do as I SAY. paint the cross walks, that's just damn unbelievable.

LOL

Wail away freaks.

The ones wailing are you idiots....about a flag. "oh please Mr Government save us from the oppression". Clowns

make that FASCIST controlling Freak clown asses

really? it seems to me that the issue is the PUBLIC DISPLAY of your support of chattel slavery-------not a flag in a box in your basement
Do you believe every southerner who is offended by the striking of that flag is so disposed because of his/her support of slavery?

lassie-----you are being taken in by idiots------nothing is going to happen to people who collect that shit. Lots of people do and have and will -------it does not belong on public buildings
Do you believe whether or not a flag belongs on public buildings should be decided by majority vote? If not, why not?

Forum List

Back