Walls are closing in on this outlaw administration

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Don't let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

Trump acolytes (as Trump himself accurately predicted) will excuse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING this corrupt and inept charlatan has...is...and will be doing.

Crom conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to repeatedly (and unsuccessfully) trying to obstruct the carrying out of justice......to personal tax scams and demagoguery of promises that have no chance of being ever fulfilled......This scourge on our democracy and rule of law will soon come to an end....

Unlike Nixon who....at least....had the decency to resign in favor of a pardon.....Trump will have to be dragged out of the West Wing kicking and crying like a baby for his sycophants to come to his aid..........It WON'T
work.....the walls are closing in.

Some right wingers on here will soon be saying: "Well, I never really liked the guy....but I hated Hillary more......."

Last edited:
They really are this stupid folks...

BTW bed wetter...

Drinking "the kool aid" in a mass suicide was what a bunch of bed wetting marxist zealots did...

Not independent thinking people.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Don;t let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

Trump acolytes (as Trump himself accurately predicted) will excuse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING this corrupt and inept charlatan has...is...and will be doing.

Crom conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to repeatedly (and unsuccessfully) trying to obstruct the carrying out of justice......to personal tax scams and demagoguery of promises that have no chance of being ever fulfilled......This scourge on our democracy and rule of law will soon come to an end....

Unlike Nixon who....at least....had the decency to resign in favor of a pardon.....Trump will have to be dragged out of the West Wing kicking and crying like a baby for his sycophants to come to his aid..........It WON'T

Some right wingers on here will soon be saying: "Well, I never really liked the guy....but I hated Hillary more......."

TDS is strong with this one,,,

Don;t let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

"We really, really, really, really, really got him this time....and this time we really, really, really mean it."
You desperate lowlife pukes are so facinating...you take great pride in making complete fucking asses of yourselves...Thanks for the entertainment...hahaha

SSDD in Clown World!

WallsClosing.jpg

You sorry-assed pussy losers are still trying to relive 1973-74! :laughing0301:

HONK HONK!

Dance.gif

I see New York is one step closer to getting it's hands on Trump's State Tax Returns, which mirror in many ways his Fed Returns.
The Senate passed that legislation today, next it goes to the New York Assembly (106 Dems, 47 Republican and 1 Independent) and of course Andrew Cuomo has promise that he will sign it into law. :up:

The proper response to any of Nut’s threads:

I see New York is one step closer to getting it's hands on Trump's State Tax Returns, which mirror in many ways his Fed Returns.
The Senate passed that legislation today, next it goes to the New York Assembly (106 Dems, 47 Republican and 1 Independent) and of course Andrew Cuomo has promise that he will sign it into law. :up:

NYS has ALSO subpoenaed Deutsche Bank's records which include some interesting tax returns that Trump used to show that he had "collateral" to borrow money.

Should be interesting and fun.

You do know the Senate will not convict so how the hell will Trump be dragged out of the White House?

Also Nat the IRS have been looking at his taxes for decades, so where do you get this Tax Scam shit from?

You do know Trump is setting you guys up and if not you should!

Hang on to the fantasy lefties. At least it keeps you off the streets. You know the walls are closing in on the perpetrators of the attempted coup when the former head of the FBI plays word games and whines about the difference between surveillance and spying. Angry democrats might be trying to run out the clock but A.G. Barr is preparing indictments as we speak.

Forum List

Back