Walmart closes all US stores at night.....

Eeeeewwwww....now I AM infected

They let anybody in here, and probably didn't get tested or screened either. Sheesh. :sleep:

Lol! Did not get screened or tested, but I only went to Wally World and the Chinese place today.
Howz about a kiss? :11:

Oh hell no, now stop getting fresh or you'll get banned again
I always thought you were a guy?

I can hardly believe you said that. I'm sure either we've argued or been in the same threads where I've said or indicated I'm a woman......you need to pay better attention to who you're arguing with,

See my avatar??? Yep, that about looks like me

They let anybody in here, and probably didn't get tested or screened either. Sheesh. :sleep:

Lol! Did not get screened or tested, but I only went to Wally World and the Chinese place today.

I can hardly believe you said that. I'm sure either we've argued or been in the same threads where I've said or indicated I'm a woman......you need to pay better attention to who you're arguing with,

I know for a fact there was a Black guy on here that had your name. Anyway, if I had a foul mouth I apologize since youre a woman.

I know for a fact there was a Black guy on here that had your name. Anyway, if I had a foul mouth I apologize since youre a woman.

Well I'm not him, nor have I seen another such screen name. So I don't know about that.

But I seem to remember a discussion about how difficult it is for blacks.....vs women in da Man's world. You of course said blacks have it much worse, and I said women do. And if you still think otherwise...…..then look at the elections. Blacks can be Presidents, but still women seem to be pushed out. Not that I would have voted for any of them, except maybe Gabbard.......but that's all a different subject

Nobody ever accused him of being the sharpest tool in the shed.

Know that in 1 hand and..

Safeway/Albertsons has done this already...….and it's probably more due to theft/crime, under staffed, etc Walmart following suit, I think is just with timing of the virus, even if they don't admit it. But we'll see in due time on that note.

Banks have also closed their drive up windows and force you to either use the atm or go inside....atleast around here they have.

OK, kinda off topic, but maybe not
Mine started that last month and I was going to change banks! No ATM and no outside window. I'm pissed. The lines in the bank are too long for me to stand in.

Well I'm not him, nor have I seen another such screen name. So I don't know about that.

But I seem to remember a discussion about how difficult it is for blacks.....vs women in da Man's world. You of course said blacks have it much worse, and I said women do. And if you still think otherwise...…..then look at the elections. Blacks can be Presidents, but still women seem to be pushed out. Not that I would have voted for any of them, except maybe Gabbard.......but that's all a different subject
Ask any Black woman which is harder. Being Black or being a woman. They will tell you being Black is harder in this racist system..

Safeway/Albertsons has done this already...….and it's probably more due to theft/crime, under staffed, etc Walmart following suit, I think is just with timing of the virus, even if they don't admit it. But we'll see in due time on that note.

Banks have also closed their drive up windows and force you to either use the atm or go inside....atleast around here they have.

OK, kinda off topic, but maybe not
Mine started that last month and I was going to change banks! No ATM and no outside window. I'm pissed. The lines in the bank are too long for me to stand in.

Your bank doesn't have an outside ATM?? I'd be pissed too. Thankfully my bank has both a walk up and a drive up ATM......just no drive up teller.

Ask any Black woman which is harder. Being Black or being a woman. They will tell you being Black is harder in this racist system..

I think this thread has gotten all too far off topic as it is to get into the 'racial' aspect. But to your comment, I'd have to say 'of course she would' as most blacks (man or woman) would look at race first.

I think this thread has gotten all too far off topic as it is to get into the 'racial' aspect. But to your comment, I'd have to say 'of course she would' as most blacks (man or woman) would look at race first.
As they rightly should in a country that was built on racism and still practices it to this day. Youre right though. We should be talking about Walmart.

Uh-oh. I need to go get money tomorrow, hopefully it's not a problem.

You know what? I think the media is trying to engineer some 1929-level stuff here. I am not panicking, just need a lil cash for upcoming expenses.

Cash may not be a problem...….but groceries otoh, good luck with that.

I hit Walmart yesterday and there was NO paper products(toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc), coffee, bread, canned foods, eggs, staples of any kind and only a few soaps, cheese, meats, frozen, boxed & prepared stuffs...…...it looked like Venezuela.

Went to Safeway today, they had more foods available, but also skimpy and no toilet paper either

You know what? I think the media is trying to engineer some 1929-level stuff here. I am not panicking, just need a lil cash for upcoming expenses.

I hit Walmart yesterday and there was NO paper products(toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc), coffee, bread, canned foods, eggs, staples of any kind and only a few soaps, cheese, meats, frozen, boxed & prepared stuffs...…...it looked like Venezuela.

Went to Safeway today, they had more foods available, but also skimpy and no toilet paper either
Now the thousand dollar question. Did that make you want to get some TP?

I have some......for now anyway and hopefully stores can get restocked again soon.

Though I did have to tell my 18yo & 20yo that if the stores don't...….they may have to use the 'family cloth'. They were none too happy with that idea, once I explained. :21:

I have some......for now anyway and hopefully stores can get restocked again soon.

Though I did have to tell my 18yo & 20yo that if the stores don't...….they may have to use the 'family cloth'. They were none too happy with that idea, once I explained. :21:

I'm almost scared to ask about the "family cloth". What's that about?

I work out in the morning so I went by a safeway at about 4:30am. Had to restrain myself from reliving them of all their TP. I compromised and got 2 24 packs.

Oh, it's absolutely nuts! No TP at Walmart, 1/2 pallet of the most expensive bottled water left, no soda, pet food is empty.

Good thing all I needed was booze and dryer sheets. They had that! :04:
A few yellow-tag steaks, none looked good to me. A few years back, this old ex-butcher man from NY I ran into told me how to pick steaks, and boy, was he right! His method has netted some good results over the years. If I could see him again, I would thank him so much!

Think 'reuseable' cloth......use, wash, rinse, repeat.....and they had to do their own washing & rinsing

I work out in the morning so I went by a safeway at about 4:30am. Had to restrain myself from reliving them of all their TP. I compromised and got 2 24 packs.

You're lucky then, cause here they had a sign with several items, including TP that were limited per customer...…...and that was Safeway. Walmart didn't have limits, or that I could tell.....but there wasn't any anyway

Think 'reuseable' cloth......use, wash, rinse, repeat.....and they had to do their own washing & rinsing

Oh, like the fat guy at the laundromat...ewww..

Actually my mom used a dedicated cloth, so I get it now.
She kept hers a lot cleaner than the fat guy at the laundromat, ewww!

My mom is from Mississippi and they were so poor they used a cloth and sometimes corn husks.

Forum List

Back