🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walmart + Crooked Hillary

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Hey Democrats, did you know that Alice Walton gave $353,400 to Crooked Hillary's campaign?

I always hear you guys bitching and whining about Walmart. And also complaining that huge corporations are buying off politicians. So why do you support Crooked Hillary? It seems hypocritical.

Hey Democrats, did you know that Alice Walton gave $353,400 to Crooked Hillary's campaign?

I always hear you guys bitching and whining about Walmart. And also complaining that huge corporations are buying off politicians. So why do you support Crooked Hillary? It seems hypocritical.
Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton has never met a corporate ass she was not immediately trying to kiss.

And the resident USMB Democrats still go...

chirp...chirp...chirp...chirp...chirp...

Hillary is outspending Donald 98 to 1.

Money always wins.

Money always wins.

Depends on where she is spending it and how.

Money always wins.

Could you elaborate?

There's no corporate or foreign donation that the globalcrats won't take.

Walmart + Crooked Hillary

speaking of just crooked Democrats, in general

hilldeadvote.jpg

Money always wins.

Could you elaborate?

Spending it in California gets her nothing she doesn't already have. I have heard this week that Clinton is pulling ads from Virginia to put it in other states. It is 3 months until the election, Virginia is a swing state, and one week of polling is hardly a good reason to declare victory. Likewise, not all advertising is equal. Is she promoting her policies; is she spending on attack ads; is she spending on GOTV. These details matter. The fundamental problem for Clinton right now is if these big leads are true, will be getting out the vote and getting it out in the right places. She risks low turnout and "Yep Trump still sucks" ads may not be the right choice if people agree and think the election is over anyway so really no big thing if they skip votingx100K people doing the same in every state. Likewise, the campaign could say, "Well since we are going to win, let's try to run up the total so we can get a close to 50 state sweep and waste money on red states that should have been spent in swing states.

$353,400 from the slave labor of those working a Walmart, and the left don't care. Maybe they are having a short circuit.

$353,400 from the slave labor of those working a Walmart, and the left don't care. Maybe they are having a short circuit.
The average Democrat voter is stupid and gullible.

Notice how the normally blabber-mouthed Democrats are totally silenced in this thread.

Money always wins.

Could you elaborate?

Spending it in California gets her nothing she doesn't already have. I have heard this week that Clinton is pulling ads from Virginia to put it in other states. It is 3 months until the election, Virginia is a swing state, and one week of polling is hardly a good reason to declare victory. Likewise, not all advertising is equal. Is she promoting her policies; is she spending on attack ads; is she spending on GOTV. These details matter. The fundamental problem for Clinton right now is if these big leads are true, will be getting out the vote and getting it out in the right places. She risks low turnout and "Yep Trump still sucks" ads may not be the right choice if people agree and think the election is over anyway so really no big thing if they skip votingx100K people doing the same in every state. Likewise, the campaign could say, "Well since we are going to win, let's try to run up the total so we can get a close to 50 state sweep and waste money on red states that should have been spent in swing states.
What does that have to do with the topic?

Oh yea, they will be receiving a lot of corporate welfare, I can guarantee that. The investment will pay itself back many times over. It's up to the peasants to pay for it all.

The average Democrat voter is stupid and gullible.

Notice how the normally blabber-mouthed Democrats are totally silenced in this thread.
Amazing that THIS silences them but they defend taking money from Muslim dictator who stone women and throw gays from rooftops.

Oh yea, they will be receiving a lot of corporate welfare, I can guarantee that. The investment will pay itself back many times over. It's up to the peasants to pay for it all.
They already have received corporate welfare.

Bill Clinton was the co-chairman of the Interim Haiti Reconstruction Commission. This means that he decided who got the contracts funded by $11 billion in US taxpayer money that was supposed to help Haiti recover from that devastating earthquake in 2010.

All Bill Clinton needed to award a contract was approval from the US State Department. A big chunk of the US taxpayer money was used to build a duty-free sweat shop, befitting Walmart. And guess who was Secretary of State.

And guess who was the White house chief of Staff who infamously said that you should never let a serious crisis go to waste.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back