🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walmart dead last in customer satisfaction

Walmart's customer service totally sucks.

When I come in at 2am for a ham, a pair of shorts, a gallon of paint and some 12 gauge shells, I have to wait like 5 minutes for an employee to mix my paint and unlock the ammunition case.

Well, I have never been so inconvenienced in all my life.

If there were another place open at 2am where I could get a ham, some shorts, a gallon of paint and 12 gauge shotguns shells...I would most assuredly take my business there...

...but there isn't...so thank God for Walmart. :D

...this was sarcasm.

I was noticing that about myself the last time I went. I bought a ladder, 4 salads from the deli, a pack of pens and some cut flowers. No apparent rhyme or reason to it. :)

Not a surprise. Wish the bastards would go out of business.

You wish Cuba on America. You don't like capitalism I see...

Who are you to tell a corporation that gives millions of people jobs that you wish for them to go out of business.

That's just stupid.

Who are you to tell a corporation that gives millions of people jobs that you wish for them to go out of business.

That's just stupid.

Capitalism is exploitation of the workers. Plain and Simple.Actually I hate Communism and Capitalism.

Why do you wish the consumer to pay more?
Never said that. I am sure you have seen the math that was done that showed to pay each worker 12$ an hour the price of things would on go up by 1%.Oh and the price of stuff is going up anyways and these workers still get treated like shit.If they don't want the price to go up even more how about the 6 rich snob Waltons give up some of their theft aka wealth they made from the backs of others.

That's just stupid.

Jobs, health insurance, a company matched 401K and education assistance. Of which apparently some don't want them to have.

I can only speak from my own personal experience and so far, I have no complaints where Wal-Mart is concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You do get your online purchases faster if you have them sent to your house compared to having them sent to the store. Yeah you have to pay the shipping and handling charge when having your things sent to your home, but to me it is worth every penny. When having them sent to the store, it can take up to fourteen days for your things to get there. I've gotten my things in just six to seven days when they were sent to my house. :) :) :)

If you hate the US, shop at walmart. Drive past the higher prices from the locally owned stores or make whatever excuse you can live with. Doesn't matter because walmart is killing our country and THAT is the real reason rw's shop there.

That's just stupid.

Jobs, health insurance, a company matched 401K and education assistance. Of which apparently some don't want them to have.

I would LOVE to see what Wal Mart you are talking about. My wife has worked at 2 and never got any HI or matching 401k or education assistance. These companies prey on people and then give them part time status and minimum wage.

If you hate the US, shop at walmart. Drive past the higher prices from the locally owned stores or make whatever excuse you can live with. Doesn't matter because walmart is killing our country and THAT is the real reason rw's shop there.

oh so it's just right wingers who shop there huh?
what a hateful fool...don't you have lead bullets to worry about and try to take more freedoms away from people?..

Scratch a Liberal find a fascist

Last edited:

That's just stupid.

I would LOVE to see what Wal Mart you are talking about. My wife has worked at 2 and never got any HI or matching 401k or education assistance. These companies prey on people and then give them part time status and minimum wage.

Well then base your whole lives over that...just because you hate them doesn't mean everyone else has to listen your constant whine

Locally owned? All of the franchises in my town are "locally owned". But please...point me in the direction of another grocery store, hardware store,clothes outlet that is not part of another "franchise"... that I should be shopping at. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Supermarkets are up 1.3% overall to 76 despite a continued rise in food prices—now 6% higher than in 2010. Efforts to remodel stores and expand product selection seem to be paying off for this cost-sensitive industry. Publix remains the grocer to beat, continuing its customer satisfaction reign unchallenged at a stable and high score of 84. Whole Foods keeps trending upward following its first measure in 2007, although the gain for 2011 is small (+1%). The upscale grocer comes in second place at 80, showing a net gain of 10% over four years. The supermarket business of Wal-Mart does not fare well in comparison with the other chains. Dropping 3% to 69, Wal-Mart lags the supermarket field by 5 points or more and remains dead last among all measured retailers.

In the department & discount store industry, Wal-Mart treads this same ground. With a 4% satisfaction hit, the world’s largest retailer is now alone in last place at 70—6 points below the industry average and the next-lowest chain (Sears at 76)."

The customer experience at Walmart is low because Walmart employees are not happy that they are offered low pay, few benefits and treated like second class citizens by their employer and-----and their shitty customer service doesn't even translate into lower prices -- not only that but each and every Walmart sucks up -on average- over a million dollars of the taxes YOU pay.

This can be said of a number of retail establishments, guess what, you do not have to shop at any of them, go somewhere else...

I shop at Wal Mart to save money, our newest one is very clean, has polite well informed staff and is always open...

If the SEIU and the rest of the vulture unions want to be better compensated, why don't they open up their own business and quit trying to tell Wal Mart they are unfair, I happened to run into one of my old school friends and he has done quit well with Wal Mart and so has his wife...

If your life ambition is to be a greeter or cashier, Wal Mart has a job for you...

A business should be able to pay what they wish as long as it is above minimum wage. Don't want to work for those wages??? Don't sign up for a job at that corporation.

If Wal-Mart feels it can pay its workers more then they probably should. Has a lot to do with micro-economics.

You're the dumbest f'king hack on this board, you couldn't screw a light bulb into a lamp, but you manage to screw up everything else, is it really that painful for you to look in the mirror...

Who ever that believes the left cares about the poor is out of their fucking minds. They don't care about the poor or a businesses right to pay as they wish.

I do believe in a minimum wage but once that is set then the business should be able to pay what they want. Economics will control the rest...

You see the left loves the idea of central Planning.

A business should be able to pay what they wish as long as it is above minimum wage. Don't want to work for those wages??? Don't sign up for a job at that corporation.

If Wal-Mart feels it can pay its workers more then they probably should. Has a lot to do with micro-economics.

So you support exploitation. Doesn't surprise me most people blindly support capitalism until it affects them.

Oh blah blah blah with the whinging.

Paying people a market wage to work on a voluntary basis is not exploitation.

That's just stupid.

Capitalism is exploitation of the workers. Plain and Simple.Actually I hate Communism and Capitalism.

Why do you wish the consumer to pay more?
Never said that. I am sure you have seen the math that was done that showed to pay each worker 12$ an hour the price of things would on go up by 1%.Oh and the price of stuff is going up anyways and these workers still get treated like shit.If they don't want the price to go up even more how about the 6 rich snob Waltons give up some of their theft aka wealth they made from the backs of others.

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

Guys, I don't like to shop at Walmart, I usually use our local grocer, our local hardware store and on and on.

I can't argue with the popularity, they are doing something right and they do it well.

I find it funny how the liberal nuts here are going nuts because they are successful.

I also like the intolerance they have with those having a different opinion than them. It is all that liberal tolerance that makes me laugh.

Forum List

Back