Walmart dead last in customer satisfaction

Walmart's customer service totally sucks.

When I come in at 2am for a ham, a pair of shorts, a gallon of paint and some 12 gauge shells, I have to wait like 5 minutes for an employee to mix my paint and unlock the ammunition case.

Well, I have never been so inconvenienced in all my life.

If there were another place open at 2am where I could get a ham, some shorts, a gallon of paint and 12 gauge shotguns shells...I would most assuredly take my business there...

...but there isn't...so thank God for Walmart. :D

...this was sarcasm.

Last edited:
walmart will continue to grow as liberals continue to cry

they have a great business model and provide items at great prices, they changed the way most stores do business.

Walmart's new business model is; under staff their stores to the point of no longer being able to stock their shelves or assist their customers and-----and as bad as they screw their employees they don't have the best prices in the marketplace.

WinCo, a small, employee-owned grocery store chain based in Boise, Idaho, is able to beat Walmart’s prices on goods while providing its employees with good benefits.
The company, which will soon have close to 100 stores with the latest openings in Texas, has almost 15,000 employees. Those who work at the store long enough qualify for a pension plan into which the company puts an amount equal to 20 percent of their yearly pay. More than 400 “front-line” workers — clerks, cashiers, and others who are not at the executive level — have retirement accounts that are worth at least $1 million, according to a company spokesman.

It also provides full health benefits for those who work at least 24 hours a week, beyond the requirements in the Affordable Care Act. While the company is private and hasn’t made wage information available, Glassdoor reports that cashiers and clerks make more than $11 an hour. Thanks to these benefits and wages, the company has low turnover. An industry analyst estimated that the average hourly worker stays with the company for more than eight years.

The same level workers can expect $8 an hour at Walmart and part-time workers won’t get health care coverage. Even half of full-time workers aren’t covered because the costs are so high. Thanks to its low pay and few benefits, workers rely on $1 million worth of public benefits in a single store just to get by.
Yet WinCo’s prices are often lower than Walmart’s.

<snip>

Meanwhile, Walmart&#8217;s sales have been hurt by its inability to keep shelves stocked and offer good customer service. That&#8217;s because it doesn&#8217;t hire enough employees to get product on the floor and workers with such low wages and hours aren&#8217;t offering a good customer experience. The company ranked at the bottom of the American Customer Satisfaction Index in February.

the star must be union stooge

they have a great business model and provide items at great prices, they changed the way most stores do business.

Walmart's new business model is; under staff their stores to the point of no longer being able to stock their shelves or assist their customers and-----and as bad as they screw their employees they don't have the best prices in the marketplace.

WinCo, a small, employee-owned grocery store chain based in Boise, Idaho, is able to beat Walmart’s prices on goods while providing its employees with good benefits.
The company, which will soon have close to 100 stores with the latest openings in Texas, has almost 15,000 employees. Those who work at the store long enough qualify for a pension plan into which the company puts an amount equal to 20 percent of their yearly pay. More than 400 “front-line” workers — clerks, cashiers, and others who are not at the executive level — have retirement accounts that are worth at least $1 million, according to a company spokesman.

It also provides full health benefits for those who work at least 24 hours a week, beyond the requirements in the Affordable Care Act. While the company is private and hasn’t made wage information available, Glassdoor reports that cashiers and clerks make more than $11 an hour. Thanks to these benefits and wages, the company has low turnover. An industry analyst estimated that the average hourly worker stays with the company for more than eight years.

The same level workers can expect $8 an hour at Walmart and part-time workers won’t get health care coverage. Even half of full-time workers aren’t covered because the costs are so high. Thanks to its low pay and few benefits, workers rely on $1 million worth of public benefits in a single store just to get by.

<snip>

Meanwhile, Walmart’s sales have been hurt by its inability to keep shelves stocked and offer good customer service. That’s because it doesn’t hire enough employees to get product on the floor and workers with such low wages and hours aren’t offering a good customer experience. The company ranked at the bottom of the American Customer Satisfaction Index in February.

Yeah, Walmart is so bad that they are bigger than Target, Costco, Sears, Kmart and Kroger combined.

Star is a Stooge for the Unions or what skin is Walmart taking off their ass they have this book of an article posted about their customer service?

I'm not surprised. I try to avoid Walmart, but on the rare occassion that I do shop there, I find the staff to be spread thin, unknowledgeable of the products in their own store, and generally unenthusiastic about customer service. I guess I can't blame them - they work for a fucking parasite.

<snip>

Meanwhile, Walmart’s sales have been hurt by its inability to keep shelves stocked and offer good customer service. That’s because it doesn’t hire enough employees to get product on the floor and workers with such low wages and hours aren’t offering a good customer experience. The company ranked at the bottom of the American Customer Satisfaction Index in February.

Yeah, Walmart is so bad that they are bigger than Target, Costco, Sears, Kmart and Kroger combined.

It helps when you steal 99% of the income and keep it to build more wage slave factories and stores instead of paying your employees a livable wage.

<snip>

It helps when you steal 99% of the income and keep it to build more wage slave factories and stores instead of paying your employees a livable wage.

when are you starting your own business and giving all you earn to your workers?

<snip>

How is Cuba going Castro?

Not a surprise. Wish the bastards would go out of business.

You wish Cuba on America. You don't like capitalism I see...

Who are you to tell a corporation that gives millions of people jobs that you wish for them to go out of business.

That's just stupid.

Capitalism is exploitation of the workers. Plain and Simple.Actually I hate Communism and Capitalism.

Who are you to tell a corporation that gives millions of people jobs that you wish for them to go out of business.

That's just stupid.

Capitalism is exploitation of the workers. Plain and Simple.Actually I hate Communism and Capitalism.

Why do you wish the consumer to pay more?

Actually government involvement in Education killed education. Let the states take over it would improve drastically,among other things. There are quite a few things that can be done to improve education.

That's just stupid.

Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea is calling you...you hate freedom anyway

Forum List

Back