Walmart eggs. $2.18 last week. $2.86 this week

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Their standard Great Day Farmers Market brand. And obozo blames it on the fictitious bird flu and says there's no inflation!!

If you are going to make a thread on inflation then do it. This thread title needs to be renamed if that's the case. However, we are according to you talking about eggs in this thread only. Count me in the I don't give a shit group about eggs, but care about inflation. THAT is a thread worth contributing in.

Last number I saw in the paper was 8 million chickens killed because of the flu in Iowa alone. Not sure of the numbers in other states.

Question.................is the OP trying to say that Obama is responsible for the bird flu that took out a whole bunch of chickens, therefore resulting in the higher cost of eggs in Wal-Mart?

I guess it takes a lot to be a President, especially when you have enough power to move viruses from one place to the other.

Could be that...................but personally? I think it's another bullshit scream against the Black Man in the White House.

Obama can't have enough juice to cause this. But, keep trying with the conspiracy theories....................

Their standard Great Day Farmers Market brand. And obozo blames it on the fictitious bird flu and says there's no inflation!!
Fictitious bird flu? You're an idiot. In before the move to conspiracy theories

1028675484_Barack_Obama_Chicken_Lays_Some_Eggs__75378_xlarge.png

Last number I saw in the paper was 8 million chickens killed because of the flu in Iowa alone. Not sure of the numbers in other states.

HAHAHA. Is that what pathological liar obozo told you. HAHA

They been slaughtering whole herds around here.If you don't think it's a problem, your an idiot that ain't no cheekin rancher...

Plus,,,when it gets hot, cheekins stop laying, derps.......eat them shit eggs that comes in a carton of milk..If you have ever seen juan...

They been slaughtering whole herds around here.If you don't think it's a problem, your an idiot that ain't no cheekin rancher...
The last number I saw was over 40 million birds,8 million can be at one farm alone,I have been to farms in Iowa with 5-8 mil at one site.

We get 6 super jumbo free range organic eggs a day,way better than any factory farm eggs any day.

Forum List

Back