Walmart refused to bake a confederate cake so

A friend was telling me about this earlier today. Personally I think it's fucking hilarious. What an asshole. I fucking love this guy. :lol:

How sweeeeeeeet, now they be loving them some Walmart all over baking a gawddamn cake. what is it with these fascist AND CAKES?

I don't see what the hysteria is recently over Confederate flags. I don't believe they should be flown over government buildings, but stopping selling merchandise is just stupid. People are letting theirs emotion over the recent church shooting get the best of them.

My twin sister is a very talented cake decorator, and our birthday is coming up in August. I HAVE to have her make an ISIL cake for me now. :lol:

If I was a liberal, this is the moment I would go after Wal-mart full throttle. Who is going to defend them? Certainly not me. Have at 'em.

Walmart apologized for the IS cake, and defended the baker.

Walmart Apologizes for ISIS Cake Defends Baker for Not Recognizing Group s Flag FOX40

Good on Walmart for defending the baker at least. He/she might be a dummy, but there's no reason they should get in trouble for it.

The one part about their statement that kind of annoyed me was...

John Forrest Ales, a spokesperson for Walmart, spoke to PIX11 about the incident, saying it was “unfortunate that one customer took advantage of the employee.”

Laugh it off, and be done with it. You might even gain some PR points with the Confederate flag crowd. People take themselves too seriously nowadays. :lol:

Walmart Apologizes for ISIS Cake Defends Baker for Not Recognizing Group s Flag FOX40

Good on Walmart for defending the baker at least. He/she might be a dummy, but there's no reason they should get in trouble for it.

John Forrest Ales, a spokesperson for Walmart, spoke to PIX11 about the incident, saying it was “unfortunate that one customer took advantage of the employee.”

Laugh it off, and be done with it. You might even gain some PR points with the Confederate flag crowd. People take themselves too seriously nowadays. :lol:
Yep. Everyone has to be up in arms over everything.

I buy the story about not knowing the flag, I'd guess a fairly small percentage of people do.

How sweeeeeeeet, now they be loving them some Walmart all over baking a gawddamn cake. what is it with these fascist AND CAKES?

You really are as dumb as a pile of gravel.

From the beginning, it has been you knee jerk RWs who have made a bid deal over CAKES.

You don't even understand the issue.

:anj_stfu:

Walmart workers don't pee without permission. You can bet there was a meeting or memo and the baker was looking to save his job.

From the beginning, it has been you knee jerk RWs who have made a bid deal over CAKES.

BS, it was the lefty gay lovers that pissed and moaned and sued a baker for not making a cake for a gay wedding.

BS, it was the lefty gay lovers that pissed and moaned and sued a baker for not making a cake for a gay wedding.

Now all we need is a gay couple demanding a confederate wedding cake.

Who's gonna do it?

Oh.

I thought it was the fake christian fundies lying about their beliefs, refusing to bake a cake (!) because their hate is more important to them than actually following their god's teachings.

Thanks so much for clearing that up.

:rolleyes:

Oh.

I thought it was the fake christian fundies lying about their beliefs, refusing to bake a cake (!) because their hate is more important to them than actually following their god's teachings.

Thanks so much for clearing that up.

:rolleyes:

No, it was the hate filled atheists, agnostics, gays and just plain assholes that don't understand the difference between hate and disapproval of a lifestyle based on their sincere beliefs that caused the problem. It is because you pieces of dog squeeze are so full of hate for Christians.

Forum List

Back