Walmart Suspends Donations To 140 Republicans -- Time To Boycott Walmart

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
Who shops at Walmart?!

people who do not like Trump
Walmart attracts Dumplings.

I have seen only one Walmart-----did not notice Dumplings

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
How many stores did they destroy?
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

they look like democraps to me
Dudes literally wearing a Trump shirt.
And what aisle did he burn down?
Why do you ask? Doesnt matter what he burned. The point is that he is a Dump supporter.
How do you feel about Biden supporters who actually beat old people to death like in NYC and Chicago and Miami?
Why do you ask and what does it have to do with Dumps supporters also loving Walmart?
I have already stated that it's fortunate that poor people have a place to shop.
It anybody under the illusion that some Rs aren't poor?

But when's the last time these Nazis killed someone?
You're too much of a pussy to admit the truth.
Last week they killed a cop. Where have you been?
How many people were wearing Nazi symbols?

You see how you trip yourself up?
Quite a few were wearing Nazi symbols.

What made you think I tripped?

Years ago I said, the day will come that the Republican party will be listed as a hate group.
The only thing I'm a little surprised at, is how fast we are getting there.
"There are some good people on both sides"

You and the rest of the left, completely took that remark out of context.
Explain how there are good people on the side of the racists and murderers?

He wasn't talking about those in the crowd who were white supremacists.

Watch the damn video!

Last edited:

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
Because you are stating that wearing a symbol of hate equals an action of hate.
Where did I state that? I simply said said Dumplings go to Walmart.
Because Trump voters wear Nazi masks.
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
Destroy property and beat old people to death.
But isn't Biden old -- wouldn't "Democrat voters" beat him to death too??

Or are you just babbling dumb shit because you are triggered and deep in your feels??
View attachment 442298
You've got a split personality.
Biden voters destroy property and beat old people to death.
In other words, you are just gonna continue to gaslight and babble dumb shit because you are deep in feels.....got it...

Years ago I said, the day will come that the Republican party will be listed as a hate group.

Watch the damn video!

blob:https://www.youtube.com/f0e595a6-4e6d-4e32-9193-dfb63232628b
I already saw him say it for myself but your link doesnt work.

"This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

Try searching for something else."

Watch the damn video!

blob:https://www.youtube.com/f0e595a6-4e6d-4e32-9193-dfb63232628b
But anyone who believes police should be held accountable when they murder unarmed people -- all of them support burning down Target stores too right??

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Why do you ask? Doesnt matter what he burned. The point is that he is a Dump supporter.
How do you feel about Biden supporters who actually beat old people to death like in NYC and Chicago and Miami?
Why do you ask and what does it have to do with Dumps supporters also loving Walmart?
I have already stated that it's fortunate that poor people have a place to shop.

Show me the images.
The incident was thoroughly so it shouldn't be a problem.

Your trip...
You keep stating that Nazis are Trump supporters...I wouldn't doubt that.
but...

I'm done after this because...well, you know why.
Because I'm a week, unintelliguhnt Honky!
Many Liberals are Jew haters...but they acted out their hate and destroyed property and beat people to death.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
Because you are stating that wearing a symbol of hate equals an action of hate.
Where did I state that? I simply said said Dumplings go to Walmart.
Because Trump voters wear Nazi masks.
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
Destroy property and beat old people to death.
But isn't Biden old -- wouldn't "Democrat voters" beat him to death too??

Or are you just babbling dumb shit because you are triggered and deep in your feels??
View attachment 442298
You've got a split personality.
Biden voters destroy property and beat old people to death.
In other words, you are just gonna continue to gaslight and babble dumb shit because you are deep in feels.....got it...
I don't feel anything.
I see what's reported on film.

At the end of the day, isn't that how every party may be when every person on this planet has a preference to something? When a person shares whatever their favorite music, food, TV show, etc. is, thumbing their nose at everything else out there is pretty much what is being done in the process.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Show me the images.
The incident was thoroughly so it shouldn't be a problem.

Your trip...
You keep stating that Nazis are Trump supporters...I wouldn't doubt that.
but...

I'm done after this because...well, you know why.
Because I'm a week, unintelliguhnt Honky!
Many Liberals are Jew haters...but they acted out their hate and destroyed property and beat people to death.
Youre a reality denier. No matter what I show you will only serve to make you stick your head further in the sand.

You were done the moment you commented.

How the heck is Wally World in a position to interject in the electorate's right to lobby their government?
Making campaign contributions by corporations is what has got us so botched up down there. I don't like it. But at moments like this, it comes in handy.

I think it shows they believe the majority of customers are fed up with this Stop the Steal malarkey. Otherwise they wouldn't be putting their influence on display.

How the heck is Wally World in a position to interject in the electorate's right to lobby their government?
Making campaign contributions by corporations is what has got us so botched up down there. I don't like it. But at moments like this, it comes in handy.

I think it shows they believe the majority of customers are fed up with this Stop the Steal malarkey. Otherwise they wouldn't be putting their influence on display.
It's almost like they don't understand how free markets work

They understand. They just dont like it when it reflects badly on them. They were happy when Twitters stock dropped.

Who's "they?"

Who's "they?"
They = The Trumpers on this thread who feel they are the giants of industry and they know better than Walmart execs on what and what isn't a profitable position for their company to take...

Ever wonder how corporations acquired personhood? It's a legal fiction premised on nothing more than a clerical error. True story.

Ever wonder how corporations acquired personhood? It's a legal fiction premised on nothing more than a clerical error. True story.

Corporations are definitely not people.....

But when the Supreme Court ruled to that effect -- I don't recall many conservatives upset about it....

Anyhoo -- I still don't understand how a major corporation not giving donations to certain politicians is so triggering....

Seeing how easy it is to fleece money from Trumpers -- one could just claim they are "anti-establishment" and "anti-globalist" and use Walmart suspending donations to them as a badge of honor...

But that would take having principles and stuff...so never mind...

But when the Supreme Court ruled to that effect -- I don't recall many conservatives upset about it....

Anyhoo -- I still don't understand how a major corporation not giving donations to certain politicians is so triggering....

Seeing how easy it is to fleece money from Trumpers -- one could just claim they are "anti-establishment" and "anti-globalist" and use Walmart suspending donations to them as a badge of honor...

Well. The word conservative is used very arbitrarily these days.

Well. The word conservative is used very arbitrarily these days.
Well, that may be true.....

But the way I see it -- anyone can claim they are conservative as long as they demonize and scapegoat the same people and things you demonize and scapegoat....

Then after the dust settles and you realize policy wise they didn't do shit to further conservatism -- you can get on your soapbox and opine about how they were not true conservatives...

It's fun....

Is that the Citizens United ruling? I used to be a secretary. I can believe it. We had quite the to do and legal tussle up here over a typo in a dairy's contract.

Forum List

Back