Walmart Suspends Donations To 140 Republicans -- Time To Boycott Walmart

Years ago I said, the day will come that the Republican party will be listed as a hate group.
The only thing I'm a little surprised at, is how fast we are getting there.
"There are some good people on both sides"

You and the rest of the left, completely took that remark out of context.
Explain how there are good people on the side of the racists and murderers?
You're a racist.

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
Who shops at Walmart?!

people who do not like Trump
Walmart attracts Dumplings.

I have seen only one Walmart-----did not notice Dumplings

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
How many stores did they destroy?
Why do you ask?
Because you are stating that wearing a symbol of hate equals an action of hate.
Where did I state that? I simply said said Dumplings go to Walmart.
Because Trump voters wear Nazi masks.
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
Destroy property and beat old people to death.
Lots of Dump voters are Nazis.

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

they look like democraps to me

Republicans lost the culture war a long time ago and now are reaping all the benefits. Big Tech, Big Corp., etc.
Don't tell the Republican voting base that -- smarter people have relied on that "winning the culture war" BS as a way to fleece billions from people....

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Dudes literally wearing a Trump shirt.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
Lots of Dump voters are Nazis.
I'll let you know when I meet one.

If I meet a BLMer, I'll have to wear one of their shirts or I won't live long enough to let you know I met one.

By the way, you're boring.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
But isn't Biden old -- wouldn't "Democrat voters" beat him to death too??

Or are you just babbling dumb shit because you are triggered and deep in your feels??
20201115_113255.jpg

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

And what aisle did he burn down?

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Why do you ask? Doesnt matter what he burned. The point is that he is a Dump supporter.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
But isn't Biden old -- wouldn't "Democrat voters" beat him to death too??

Or are you just babbling dumb shit because you are triggered and deep in your feels??
View attachment 442298
You've got a split personality.
Biden voters destroy property and beat old people to death.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Why do you ask? Doesnt matter what he burned. The point is that he is a Dump supporter.
How do you feel about Biden supporters who actually beat old people to death like in NYC and Chicago and Miami?

Republicans lost the culture war a long time ago and now are reaping all the benefits. Big Tech, Big Corp., etc.
Don't tell the Republican voting base that -- smarter people have relied on that "winning the culture war" BS as a way to fleece billions from people....
Who is fleecing billions sans big tech? LOL

Explain your rationale.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

How do you feel about Biden supporters who actually beat old people to death like in NYC and Chicago and Miami?
So long as they are white, he supports it. Assfaceias hates white people. Wants reparations. Is a waste of space.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?

You don't become the world's largest retailer by only attracting Trump voters.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Why do you ask and what does it have to do with Dumps supporters also loving Walmart?

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?

You don't become the world's largest retailer by only attracting Trump voters.
This is true. How do you think I know Dumplings go to Walmart? I go there myself from time to time.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Why do you ask and what does it have to do with Dumps supporters also loving Walmart?
I have already stated that it's fortunate that poor people have a place to shop.
It anybody under the illusion that some Rs aren't poor?

But when's the last time these Nazis killed someone?
You're too much of a pussy to admit the truth.

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

I have already stated that it's fortunate that poor people have a place to shop.

You dont have to be poor to shop at Walmart. Some people just enjoy saving money.

Last week they killed a cop. Where have you been?

Who shops at Walmart?!

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
Why do you ask?
deadly rioters?
No. Just Dumplings.

Last week they killed a cop. Where have you been?
How many people were wearing Nazi symbols?

You see how you trip yourself up?

Well, this will be a boon to Shop Local efforts. Good thing. I like brick and mortar stores and I haven't given Walmart my trade in years. They take returned defective merchandise, wrap it back up and sell it. I'm 55 miles from Walmart and it didn't please me having to make that trip a second time to return garbage several times. So I gave them up.

Forum List

Back