Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

And thousands if not millions boycott Wal Mart. I for one am enjoying not hearing Spanish being spoken,fat sow negroes with their nigglets running around like idiots,long lines etc....its awesome!

Racists are such fun to be around.......you don't even understand English, much less Spanish and conservatives are the ones getting fat as they don't want Michelle telling them to eat healthy....and the rednecks have lots of little racist rednecks running round....but you can't afford Nordstrom - how sad....:badgrin:

And thousands if not millions boycott Wal Mart. I for one am enjoying not hearing Spanish being spoken,fat sow negroes with their nigglets running around like idiots,long lines etc....its awesome!

Racists are such fun to be around.......you don't even understand English, much less Spanish and conservatives are the ones getting fat as they don't want Michelle telling them to eat healthy....and the rednecks have lots of little racist rednecks running round....but you can't afford Nordstrom - how sad....:badgrin:
All that ranting and frothing at the mouth are you OK? So much thrashing around and pissing down your leg because someone dared boycott your precious store....poor thing. Your ignorance can't offend me. I don't let lesser people offend me. :)

All that ranting and frothing at the mouth are you OK? So much thrashing around and pissing down your leg because someone dared boycott your precious store....poor thing. Your ignorance can't offend me. I don't let lesser people offend me. :)

Don't be an idiot....(ooops, you can't help it). If anything, I would be on the side of boycotting Wal-Mart.....your favorite store....weren't you one of the ones defending them paying their employees minuscule wages while pocketing billions? I understand your confusion....it must be way too much for your teeny brain to process.

I realize that you can't be offended.......you're already at the lowest level.....below the gutter, down where the sewers runs underground....perhaps that's why you are so racist...you hate that black people are so much better than you.

Forum List

Back