Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.
Why?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.

Agreed. A government building shouldn't be flying a flag of traitors, but I'm not sure why Walmart would give a shit. :dunno:
Because it's not good for business.

Good Lord this country is stupid - the people have become imbeciles

Why?

This is totally off topic and when I typed that not sure what I was referring to but here goes...

We let media and politicians jerk us around. 3 weeks ago, no one cared about the Confederate flag (not to this level) - so, a nutcase goes into a church and shoot people, and all these issues come out of the woodwork, and the American people (idiots) go bonkers. Like puppets on strings.

If you cared that much about the issue, should have been doing something about it or talking about it all along.

Also, this social media, allows people to bitch and not ACT for their cause! I could go on, but won't.... I need to ACT on something ;)

With the state of affairs the country and world are in right now, I can't believe all this crap about the confederate flag. Holy smokes!! Don't we have more important things to concern ourselves with and to get our undies in a knot over???

Yes but the media and politicians like to keep us distracted and we all for it because we are just puppets.

Where did anyone say that? Don't be making up shit. If somebody said it, quote them....don't just act like you know what everyone is thinking.

I've hear your party defend the one, and guess what... I don't have to play by "your rules!" Sorry, you don't know what everyone is thinking either and you don't get to say how they say it or when.....

Post a link....I don't know what you're talking about my party defending "the one". And, no you don't have to play by my rules, but I'm going to confront you if I didn't say it and you're acting as if I did.

Confront all you want, or as they say, bring I on.

Anyway, the Libs think it's OK to stomp and burn the US flag as freedom of speech, and that it's OK for a Mexican girl to be here "undocumented" yet graduate from a US University they show off her Mexican flag while walking across the stage (whether all Dems or Libs are OK with these things, I don't know, but I have not heard any Dems/Libs say it's not right... )

Where did anyone say that? Don't be making up shit. If somebody said it, quote them....don't just act like you know what everyone is thinking.

I've hear your party defend the one, and guess what... I don't have to play by "your rules!" Sorry, you don't know what everyone is thinking either and you don't get to say how they say it or when.....

Post a link....I don't know what you're talking about my party defending "the one". And, no you don't have to play by my rules, but I'm going to confront you if I didn't say it and you're acting as if I did.

Confront all you want, or as they say, bring I on.

Anyway, the Libs think it's OK to stomp and burn the US flag as freedom of speech, and that it's OK for a Mexican girl to be here "undocumented" yet graduate from a US University they show off her Mexican flag while walking across the stage (whether all Dems or Libs are OK with these things, I don't know, but I have not heard any Dems/Libs say it's not right... )

You are seriously retarded, comparing apples and oranges, no wonder you're all upset over something you barely comprehend.

You are seriously retarded, comparing apples and oranges, no wonder you're all upset over something you barely comprehend

don't make me have to make your argument for you....

Waving a Mexican flag at a college graduation can be perceived as "antagonistic"
Just as the Confederate flag can be perceived as "antagonistic"

See if you can explain or debate without being insulting or condescending (Good luck)

Well, I don't see racism in the flag. The flag actually freed the slaves.

Really? Where did you hear that? Faux News? The flag that was being flown by the rebels wanting to keep slavery freed the slaves...right? How far do you conservatives wish to go, making up shit like this to protect your real motives?

Most people that fly this flag are proud of being Southern. People just like to use it to cause a stir.. silly.

No one really cares, people just like to bitch and create drama.

Morons

You are seriously retarded, comparing apples and oranges, no wonder you're all upset over something you barely comprehend

don't make me have to make your argument for you....

Waving a Mexican flag at a college graduation can be perceived as "antagonistic"
Just as the Confederate flag can be perceived as "antagonistic"
And that should be taken into consideration and deemed not appropriate.......but flying the enemy's flag on a State building....that's definitely retarded and needs to go. No need to rethink.

See if you can explain or debate without being insulting or condescending (Good luck)
Well, quit insinuating that I or anyone else that is against a Confederate flag being flown over a State building, have said something we haven't.

Most people that fly this flag are proud of being Southern. People just like to use it to cause a stir.. silly.

Morons

Oh, I see, it's okay for you to post insults, you just don't like it when it is done to you.

And again, moron, I don't care if they want to appear ignorant and want to fly it at their graduation, in their yard, or wipe their butt with it.....flying it over a State building is what is offensive and I'm glad that action is being taken to take them down.

Morons

Oh, I see, it's okay for you to post insults, you just don't like it when it is done to you.

And again, moron, I don't care if they want to appear ignorant and want to fly it at their graduation, in their yard, or wipe their butt with it.....flying it over a State building is what is offensive and I'm glad that action is being taken to take them down.

Well I'm calling everyone "moron" including myself, that lets themselves be dragged into this nonsense when there are serious issues going on in our country and our world.

Morons

Well I'm calling everyone "moron" including myself, that lets themselves be dragged into this nonsense when there are serious issues going on in our country and our world.

This became a serious issue when 9 people were killed in SC......and the twerp that killed them gives homage to the Confederate flag.

Morons

This became a serious issue when 9 people were killed in SC......and the twerp that killed them gives homage to the Confederate flag.

Oh so 1 guy gets to call the shots... I see... that make sense.... and a nutjob at that!
How about worrying about our MENTAL HEALTH CARE instead... maybe??? ;)

Well, I don't see racism in the flag. The flag actually freed the slaves.

Really? Where did you hear that? Faux News? The flag that was being flown by the rebels wanting to keep slavery freed the slaves...right? How far do you conservatives wish to go, making up shit like this to protect your real motives?
Did the North Win? Were the slaves freed? Did the South Lose? Did the South carry the Rebel Flag? Is the Flag not a representation of victory for the salves? Is the flag a reminder of victory for the slaves? That flag was defeated by the North. In defeat of the South, the salves won.

Even the winners want to still complain.

How dare losers even speak? (tongue firmly implanted in cheek)

Forum List

Back