Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

It's a flag... get over it.

Yeah, the loser's flag. Next thing you know, conservatives are going to be flying the British flag above the United States flag....because that is who they are......:badgrin::badgrin: You can't be a patriot and root for the enemy......the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union, then they could fly it to their heart's content.
holy shit....You are really stupid.

Is that all you can do........hurl insults? You wanted to know what they lost.....and you didn't think it was the Civil War, but you never said what you thought they lost.

Really, you have no answers, all you can do is call people names when you are obviously the one that is really stupid.

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.
Losers? Of what?...This ought to be good...
And don't say the "Civil War".....Try something else. Think a little.
Did you read your post? Do you really think that belongs in an intelligent discussion?
"The loser's flag"?.....Are you kidding? And that moronic left wing moon bat insult toward conservatives? Did you have a case of vapor lock thinking no one would respond in kind?

Well, moron....the Confederates lost, in case you didn't know it. And they belong to the US, so they don't need to be paying homage to their "loser's" flag.
We lost the war in Vietnam...Should the US stop flying the Stars and Stripes?
Boy, you are really in need of some schooling. We pulled out of Viet Nam, we didn't lose. And, if we had lost it, we weren't fighting against our country, so why would we stop flying the Stars and Stripes? You are really dumb.

".the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union".....Wow! That is brilliant!.....The main focus of the civil war was to keep the country together....

The main focus was the South wanted to keep slaves....and in case you didn't know it, the doofuses states, with their bigoted leaders wanted to secede.....just like they do now, every time they don't get their way.

"I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandise".....Umm, Yes. You do.
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people.

Stupid people like you need to be insulted.

Let me explain it to you Stupid.....if you want to be a bigot and hate blacks, and fly a dozen flags in your private property, by all means do so....I believe in a Free Country.....but you sure as hell don't have the right to shove your "loser's" flag in our faces on Government property, because you are too ignorant to realize that the losers don't get to claim victory by flying a flag on their enemy's lawn.

Geeze, no wonder your leaders are so dumb, they've got dumb people like you electing them.
genius......Read your history. We cut and ran from Vietnam....That's a loss.
That is not open for debate.....Neither is your idiotic premise that the CBF is a symbol of "losers"....I didn't see you on here bitching about it before. Why not?
Could it be that you have no mind of your own and are just following the crowd?.
There is a secession movement in the south? Please, enlighten us...Post a link....Sure.....
Hey titsy...I don't own a CBF. Nor do I think it display should be sanctioned by any government entity.
So now you will move on to "the next thing".....
Why you argue with me knowing full well you cannot win is a mystery.....
Ok, here comes another attempt at clever....Go ahead dummy. You cannot help yourself. Are you going to ask your dopey lib friends what to reply with next?
Why don't you wait until the next time you tote your little cupcakes to their next soccer practice.

Yeah, the loser's flag. Next thing you know, conservatives are going to be flying the British flag above the United States flag....because that is who they are......:badgrin::badgrin: You can't be a patriot and root for the enemy......the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union, then they could fly it to their heart's content.

Is that all you can do........hurl insults? You wanted to know what they lost.....and you didn't think it was the Civil War, but you never said what you thought they lost.

Really, you have no answers, all you can do is call people names when you are obviously the one that is really stupid.

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.
Did you read your post? Do you really think that belongs in an intelligent discussion?
"The loser's flag"?.....Are you kidding? And that moronic left wing moon bat insult toward conservatives? Did you have a case of vapor lock thinking no one would respond in kind?

Well, moron....the Confederates lost, in case you didn't know it. And they belong to the US, so they don't need to be paying homage to their "loser's" flag.
Boy, you are really in need of some schooling. We pulled out of Viet Nam, we didn't lose. And, if we had lost it, we weren't fighting against our country, so why would we stop flying the Stars and Stripes? You are really dumb.

".the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union".....Wow! That is brilliant!.....The main focus of the civil war was to keep the country together....

The main focus was the South wanted to keep slaves....and in case you didn't know it, the doofuses states, with their bigoted leaders wanted to secede.....just like they do now, every time they don't get their way.

"I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandise".....Umm, Yes. You do.

Let me explain it to you Stupid.....if you want to be a bigot and hate blacks, and fly a dozen flags in your private property, by all means do so....I believe in a Free Country.....but you sure as hell don't have the right to shove your "loser's" flag in our faces on Government property, because you are too ignorant to realize that the losers don't get to claim victory by flying a flag on their enemy's lawn.

Geeze, no wonder your leaders are so dumb, they've got dumb people like you electing them.

You want to consider it a loss, but the fact is we pulled out.

• During their dozen years in Vietnam, U.S. forces didn't lose a single battle -- not even the Tet Offensive in 1968 -- despite the media and antiwar misrepresentation.
  • The Paris accords ended U.S. involvement, at which point U.S. and South Vietnamese forces had thwarted the Soviet-supported North and achieved a status quo ante situation like that which ended the Korean War.
  • Not until January 1975 did the North begin the Second Vietnam War against an essentially abandoned South -- a war made winnable by Nixon's involvement in Watergate, antiwar Democrat control of the Congress and Hanoi's certainty that Gerald Ford wouldn't intervene.
U.S. Didn t Lose Vietnam War
That is not open for debate.....Neither is your idiotic premise that the CBF is a symbol of "losers"....I didn't see you on here bitching about it before. Why not?
You're not the expert on it....and certainly not on the Rebel flag.

That is so funny, you've been keeping up with every one of my posts? You're not that interesting, I hardly noticed you before......but whether you like it or not, many more people are agreeing that the Rebel Confederate flag is a symbol of those who wanted to keep slaves and continue to be racist. You can't hide behind it anymore.
Could it be that you have no mind of your own and are just following the crowd?.
Are you saying that because you are following the "loser" crowd?

There is a secession movement in the south? Please, enlighten us...Post a link....Sure.....
During the Civil War.....you are really uneducated, aren't you?

On December 20, 1860, South Carolina became the first Southern state to declare its secession and later formed the Confederacy.
South Carolina in the American Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Southern States Secede and War Begins

As for more recent:

Asked for backup information, White House spokesman Adam Abrams pointed us to an April 17, 2009, Austin American-Statesman news article recapping Perry’s response to an Associated Press reporter who had asked him about people associating him with the idea of secession or sovereignty for Texas.

Perry, who had just spoken at an April 15, 2009, Austin tea party rally, suggested Texans might at some point get so fed up with Democratic-led actions in Washington that they would want to secede.

White House press secretary says Perry wanted to secede from the union PolitiFact Texas

Hey titsy...I don't own a CBF. Nor do I think it display should be sanctioned by any government entity.

Hey teeny-weeny....you aren't winning.......you're so Epic/Fail you might as well quit.
Ok, here comes another attempt at clever....Go ahead dummy. You cannot help yourself. Are you going to ask your dopey lib friends what to reply with next?
Why don't you wait until the next time you tote your little cupcakes to their next soccer practice.
A fifth grader could stump you......go read a history book so you don't post such absurd and profoundly stupid comments....I'm getting tired of trying to educate such a dumb fuck.

It's a flag and you can't prove intent or purpose. It's part of US history.
It was the flag of the states that were looking to secede the United States and belongs in a museum, not flying over a State building.

Flying a flag of another country is an entire other story.
The South was looking to become a separate nation, so in essence, it is a flag of another country that never came to be.

Wiki:
The first official national flag of the Confederacy, often called the "Stars and Bars", was flown from March 4, 1861 to May 1, 1863.

I guess you have "no" point....or you would have given it.
When did you delude yourself into believing this was going to go well for you?

When you were stumped for an answer. You didn't think they lost the civil war....maybe you are reading the same book that other moron is reading....Irishass....who thinks the Confederate flag is the flag of the Union.
Sweet tits....Please indicate where I stated or implied the south did not lose thew civil way and I will give you a cookie.
You are the beaten child flailing wildly at your tormentors while they laugh uncontrollably at your sniveling.

Well, teenydick, when you aligned yourself with Irishass......she thinks the Confederate flag is the union flag....and the only ones laughing are the ones that realize what losers the Confederate flag droolers are.
gee that's clever.....Hey over user of perfume because of the 'smell'....
I align myself with no one.
Your argument is with Irish lass. Go bother her with your ignorant rants.

Hey bearer of bad breath........you think the same way Irishass does....which amounts to "not thinking"....just pointing it out.

It's OK to hold a Mexican flag at a graduation but not a Confederate flag.... ?

Ok.. makes sense...

There is a difference between Vietnam and the American Civil War.

The Confederacy surrendered to the US. The US negotiated a cease-fire and withdrew from the conflict.

In one case a nation was conquered. In the other a nation simply withdrew from a conflict.

Well, actually, the War of 1861 - 1865 wasn't fought over slavery. The North fought the war over money. Plain and simple. When the South started Secession, Lincoln was asked, "Why not let the South go in peace?" To which he replied, "I can't let them go. Who would pay for the government?"

Well, actually, the War of 1861 - 1865 wasn't fought over slavery. The North fought the war over money. Plain and simple. When the South started Secession, Lincoln was asked, "Why not let the South go in peace?" To which he replied, "I can't let them go. Who would pay for the government?"

Whether Lincoln said that or not does not speak to the cause of the war.

Secession was directly responsible for the war. And the confederate states seceded because of slavery.

It was the flag of the states that were looking to secede the United States and belongs in a museum, not flying over a State building.

The South was looking to become a separate nation, so in essence, it is a flag of another country that never came to be.

Wiki:
The first official national flag of the Confederacy, often called the "Stars and Bars", was flown from March 4, 1861 to May 1, 1863.

What are you thoughts on the girl that flew a Mexican flag at her UNITED STATES college graduation?

Wiki:

What are you thoughts on the girl that flew a Mexican flag at her UNITED STATES college graduation?

She waved a flag on her own? I see no problem with it.

so you would not have a problem if she waved the Confederate Flag on her own, correct?

The issue has never been about individuals having certain flags. It is about those flags being flown over state buildings that are supposed to represent everyone.

I have no problem with someone flying a confederate flag, nazi flag or whatever floats their boat. In fact, I find it helpful that they advertise their ignorance.

The girl who waved the Mexican flag was paying tribute to the nation of her birth. Those wanting to fly or wave the confederate flag have no such sentiment. They are waving the flag of a nation that only existed in wartime against the US, and was formed to protect the institution of slavery.

so you would not have a problem if she waved the Confederate Flag on her own, correct?

The issue has never been about individuals having certain flags. It is about those flags being flown over state buildings that are supposed to represent everyone.

I have no problem with someone flying a confederate flag, nazi flag or whatever floats their boat. In fact, I find it helpful that they advertise their ignorance.

The girl who waved the Mexican flag was paying tribute to the nation of her birth. Those wanting to fly or wave the confederate flag have no such sentiment. They are waving the flag of a nation that only existed in wartime against the US, and was formed to protect the institution of slavery.

It never really existed at all.

So what do you think about students wearing US Flag shirts etc. on Cinco De Mayo? They are displaying their pride - or does "intent" of why you are wearing your flag dictate the appropriateness of it?

So what do you think about students wearing US Flag shirts etc. on Cinco De Mayo? They are displaying their pride - or does "intent" of why you are wearing your flag dictate the appropriateness of it?

I have no problem with flags on t-shirts.

When did you delude yourself into believing this was going to go well for you?

When you were stumped for an answer. You didn't think they lost the civil war....maybe you are reading the same book that other moron is reading....Irishass....who thinks the Confederate flag is the flag of the Union.
Sweet tits....Please indicate where I stated or implied the south did not lose thew civil way and I will give you a cookie.
You are the beaten child flailing wildly at your tormentors while they laugh uncontrollably at your sniveling.

Well, teenydick, when you aligned yourself with Irishass......she thinks the Confederate flag is the union flag....and the only ones laughing are the ones that realize what losers the Confederate flag droolers are.
gee that's clever.....Hey over user of perfume because of the 'smell'....
I align myself with no one.
Your argument is with Irish lass. Go bother her with your ignorant rants.

Hey bearer of bad breath........you think the same way Irishass does....which amounts to "not thinking"....just pointing it out.
Which means you have nothing further to add to the discussion. Another one in the old "L" column for you..

There is a difference between Vietnam and the American Civil War.

The Confederacy surrendered to the US. The US negotiated a cease-fire and withdrew from the conflict.

In one case a nation was conquered. In the other a nation simply withdrew from a conflict.
And?

Forum List

Back