Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

Well, they lost a lot more than just the war....but what is your response?

This would be a more appropriate flag for anyone who wants to keep the memory of the south alive.

white-flag.jpg
Again, you conveniently miss the point. For your own reasons.

I guess you have "no" point....or you would have given it.
When did you delude yourself into believing this was going to go well for you?

When you were stumped for an answer. You didn't think they lost the civil war....maybe you are reading the same book that other moron is reading....Irishass....who thinks the Confederate flag is the flag of the Union.
Sweet tits....Please indicate where I stated or implied the south did not lose thew civil way and I will give you a cookie.
You are the beaten child flailing wildly at your tormentors while they laugh uncontrollably at your sniveling.

Well, teenydick, when you aligned yourself with Irishass......she thinks the Confederate flag is the union flag....and the only ones laughing are the ones that realize what losers the Confederate flag droolers are.

It's a flag... get over it.

Yeah, the loser's flag. Next thing you know, conservatives are going to be flying the British flag above the United States flag....because that is who they are......:badgrin::badgrin: You can't be a patriot and root for the enemy......the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union, then they could fly it to their heart's content.
holy shit....You are really stupid.

Is that all you can do........hurl insults? You wanted to know what they lost.....and you didn't think it was the Civil War, but you never said what you thought they lost.

Really, you have no answers, all you can do is call people names when you are obviously the one that is really stupid.

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.
Losers? Of what?...This ought to be good...
And don't say the "Civil War".....Try something else. Think a little.
Did you read your post? Do you really think that belongs in an intelligent discussion?
"The loser's flag"?.....Are you kidding? And that moronic left wing moon bat insult toward conservatives? Did you have a case of vapor lock thinking no one would respond in kind?

Well, moron....the Confederates lost, in case you didn't know it. And they belong to the US, so they don't need to be paying homage to their "loser's" flag.
We lost the war in Vietnam...Should the US stop flying the Stars and Stripes?
Boy, you are really in need of some schooling. We pulled out of Viet Nam, we didn't lose. And, if we had lost it, we weren't fighting against our country, so why would we stop flying the Stars and Stripes? You are really dumb.

".the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union".....Wow! That is brilliant!.....The main focus of the civil war was to keep the country together....

The main focus was the South wanted to keep slaves....and in case you didn't know it, the doofuses states, with their bigoted leaders wanted to secede.....just like they do now, every time they don't get their way.

"I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandise".....Umm, Yes. You do.
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people.

Stupid people like you need to be insulted.

Let me explain it to you Stupid.....if you want to be a bigot and hate blacks, and fly a dozen flags in your private property, by all means do so....I believe in a Free Country.....but you sure as hell don't have the right to shove your "loser's" flag in our faces on Government property, because you are too ignorant to realize that the losers don't get to claim victory by flying a flag on their enemy's lawn.

Geeze, no wonder your leaders are so dumb, they've got dumb people like you electing them.

Wonderful. I have a box of gold Jew teeth. Are you interested?

I may be Jewish. How would you know?

I may be black.
offensive is offensive. That was the point.

I'm offended by a lot of things, but I'm not going around making a stink about it.
Are we at the point where we are trying to NOT offend anyone? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

We've been at the point of trying to educate some pretty dumb people that "losers don't get to continue flying their flag on the property of who beat them".....we humored them for a while, but now that they've turned to killing people for it, it's gone too far.

I may be black.

And my point would be you have no right to not be offended. I don't freak out when I see a British flag despite atrocities committed against my ancestors. Grow a goddam skin, knuckle up and move along.

Americans have become the biggest bunch of effing crybabies the world has ever seen. The country has become completely unrecognizable.

And here you are, the biggest cry-baby, whining and boo-hoo=hooing because we don't want you flying a loser's flag on Government property.......the irony.

I may be black.

And my point would be you have no right to not be offended. I don't freak out when I see a British flag despite atrocities committed against my ancestors. Grow a goddam skin, knuckle up and move along.

Americans have become the biggest bunch of effing crybabies the world has ever seen. The country has become completely unrecognizable.

And here you are, the biggest cry-baby, whining and boo-hoo=hooing because we don't want you flying a loser's flag on Government property.......the irony.

Eh? Moi? I don't want the Democrats' flag flying on government property either, nor the expected replacement by hammer and sickle.

Anything else?

Eh? Moi? I don't want the Democrats' flag flying on government property either, nor the expected replacement of hammer and sickle.

Anything else?

Well, write your Congressman and have him take it down.....wherever you saw it flying on government property....which I think is one of your many Lalaland made-up crapola that you heard on Rush Limpass.

I may be black.

Eh? Moi? I don't want the Democrats' flag flying on government property either, nor the expected replacement by hammer and sickle.

Anything else?
Who told you that the hammer and sickle is the expected replacement? Are you one of those conspiracy nuts?

Sounds like you would have been happier in the 40s or even 50s. You know....when women knew their place, there were white and black bathrooms, and the white male ruled. Those were the days, huh?

Nah, I would be happier to see the Democrats swept from power and politically destroyed for all time. They have become the modern incarnation of 20th Century Communism, and have no business in positions of power in a free society.
Get used to disappointment.

It's a flag... get over it.

Yeah, the loser's flag. Next thing you know, conservatives are going to be flying the British flag above the United States flag....because that is who they are......:badgrin::badgrin: You can't be a patriot and root for the enemy......the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union, then they could fly it to their heart's content.
holy shit....You are really stupid.

Is that all you can do........hurl insults? You wanted to know what they lost.....and you didn't think it was the Civil War, but you never said what you thought they lost.

Really, you have no answers, all you can do is call people names when you are obviously the one that is really stupid.

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.
Losers? Of what?...This ought to be good...
And don't say the "Civil War".....Try something else. Think a little.
Did you read your post? Do you really think that belongs in an intelligent discussion?
"The loser's flag"?.....Are you kidding? And that moronic left wing moon bat insult toward conservatives? Did you have a case of vapor lock thinking no one would respond in kind?
We lost the war in Vietnam...Should the US stop flying the Stars and Stripes?
".the south is lucky that the US didn't kick their ass out of the Union".....Wow! That is brilliant!.....The main focus of the civil war was to keep the country together....
"I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandise".....Umm, Yes. You do.
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people.
The losers' flag. Sounds about right.

Walmart is free to sell or not sell anything they want and if people want to boycott Walmart, so be it.

Very easy concept for most people and with most people it really isn't news.

I may be black.

Anything else?
Who told you that the hammer and sickle is the expected replacement? Are you one of those conspiracy nuts?

No conspiracy. History, behavior and ideology all clearly indicate where the Democrats stand. The only difference now is they are more open about expressing it, because within their bubble existence they believe the battle is over.

Buckle up. :bye1:

Sounds like you would have been happier in the 40s or even 50s. You know....when women knew their place, there were white and black bathrooms, and the white male ruled. Those were the days, huh?

Nah, I would be happier to see the Democrats swept from power and politically destroyed for all time. They have become the modern incarnation of 20th Century Communism, and have no business in positions of power in a free society.
Get used to disappointment.

Shrug. Who can say? Pendulums swing both ways.

I may be black.

I'm offended by a lot of things, but I'm not going around making a stink about it.
Are we at the point where we are trying to NOT offend anyone? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
We've been at that point for 30 years. Whenever the birth of political correctness occurred. That was the beginning of the end.
Political correctness started more than 30 years ago. Do you remember when we had a War Dept.?
The Dept of War moniker lasted until WW II....Then became the Dept of Defense....Libs HATE that

Again, you conveniently miss the point. For your own reasons.

I guess you have "no" point....or you would have given it.
When did you delude yourself into believing this was going to go well for you?

When you were stumped for an answer. You didn't think they lost the civil war....maybe you are reading the same book that other moron is reading....Irishass....who thinks the Confederate flag is the flag of the Union.
Sweet tits....Please indicate where I stated or implied the south did not lose thew civil way and I will give you a cookie.
You are the beaten child flailing wildly at your tormentors while they laugh uncontrollably at your sniveling.

Well, teenydick, when you aligned yourself with Irishass......she thinks the Confederate flag is the union flag....and the only ones laughing are the ones that realize what losers the Confederate flag droolers are.
gee that's clever.....Hey over user of perfume because of the 'smell'....
I align myself with no one.
Your argument is with Irish lass. Go bother her with your ignorant rants.

Forum List

Back