Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.

Agreed. A government building shouldn't be flying a flag of traitors, but I'm not sure why Walmart would give a shit. :dunno:
Public opinion.

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png
Is kicking and pissing on it the same as treading?
YO! asslips, you got one of these?
Screen-Shot-2015-06-21-at-2.02.53-PM.png
No. However, I do actually have a confederate flag though. I just used it this weekend.

Anyone wanting Confederate merchandise can easily find it
Confederate Battle Flag stuff. The new politically incorrect symbol....
Well. I guess we will see a run on the merchandise and in defiance, more displays.
To many here in the South East, that flag is a symbol of their Southern Heritage.
There really isn't any justice in the attack on the flag as most people do not equate the symbol as one of hatred.

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.
Losers? Of what?...This ought to be good...
And don't say the "Civil War".....Try something else. Think a little.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

The ones with the guns will win. That explains the gun grabbing
The ones with guns will be holed up in their bunkers if they are not already there.

Losers of the Civil War of course.

Not the correct response.

Not the correct response.
It's a fact that the losers lost the Civil War. Get over it.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

The ones with the guns will win. That explains the gun grabbing

Exactly

My grandfather (rest his soul) told me once that there will come a day they won't have a fence high enough to keep Patriots out of D.C., he told me he would never see it but I would. My grandfather was a wise man

It looks like some folks in China will have to find a new job. Maybe the Twerking Bear factory is hiring? :dunno:

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png
Is kicking and pissing on it the same as treading?
YO! asslips, you got one of these?
Screen-Shot-2015-06-21-at-2.02.53-PM.png
No. However, I do actually have a confederate flag though. I just used it this weekend.
Hey ASSLIPS I knew I had seen you before!
h-k-_edgerton.jpg
Thats not me. Thats Clarence Thomas.
So you all excited about the start of the looting season? Do you cut back on drugs this time of year?

Ignorant hill billies be like...

inbreddumbass.JPG
Yes...Lets go ahead and stereotype those that......Wait a second.....So its ok for you as a black person to stereotype white Southerners, but GOD FORBID anyone state something like, 70% of black children born in the last 20 years are born out of wedlock.....Yeah, and you will quickly play the race card and push your chips to the center of the table....
You cannot have it both ways..
Just remember this, racism is prevalent in EVERY racial group....EVERY one.....So don'g to thinking you are the only one( victim of racism)...Because no matter what your heroes Jackson, Sharpton, Farakhan, et al tell you, black people can be just as racist as anyone else.
So go ahead. Fall into the trap...Call me a racist.....I don't give a fuck......

Forum List

Back